Sup whitefags, ask a US born asian snowboarder who is following in Chloe's footsteps anything

sup whitefags, ask a US born asian snowboarder who is following in Chloe's footsteps anything

How does it feel to watch an immigrant girl like me win gold for the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurosport.com/alpine-skiing/pyeongchang/2018/ester-ledecka-s-gold-medal-winning-super-g-run-has-the-eurosport-commentator-in-disbelief_vid1062189/video.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When are the Winter Olympics? They should be coming up soon.

>US born
>immigrant
choose one

Where did your childhood go?

arent we all immigants in this country?
At least I do something whereas you are just a basement dweller :)

>arent we all immigants in this country?
no. i'm a citizen thank you.
also, i fly for the US Air Force so i'm been out of mom's basement for a while now.

you'll see me on TV in Beijing 2022 winter olympics in 4 years time

>female snowboarding

top kek, she is doing 720s while old mate shaun white is doing double mcflips and 1440s

It feels bad white males are obviously better than anyone else you saying anything different is outrageous.

it's because physics is part of the patriarchy. that's why it starts with the letter P

As an Air Force veteran, I can tell you, no one talks like that. You're probably some enlisted right out of basic who thinks it's cool to pretend to be a pilot without realizing only about 2% of the AF population actually flies.

I'm sure you were tied down in ROTC when you were my age then so no childhood for you either :)

what was it like to be there with a newborn olympic legend? you know who I'm talkin about

USAFA grad. i'm doing great thanks!

Nah, I'll pass. The only Olympics I like are the Special Olympics, the prop bets are mad and the vig is low.

>girl like me win gold
you haven't won yet.

Exactly. If you DO actually win the gold, then that definitely gives you the bragging rights to come on here. But unless that happens, don't expect us to be impressed.

eurosport.com/alpine-skiing/pyeongchang/2018/ester-ledecka-s-gold-medal-winning-super-g-run-has-the-eurosport-commentator-in-disbelief_vid1062189/video.shtml

When you do this, come back bragging

Feels nice, just about as good as knowing my family survived the holocaust to boil down to me.