ITT: Let's Make John olver the prime minister of italy!

ITT: Let's Make John olver the prime minister of italy!

Let's see if Sup Forums is still up to a serious challenge, and this time for a really great goal. Make john oliver the prime minister of Italy.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&index=38&list=WL

I believe taht, if Sup Forums stillv alues itself, it could pull this off with relative ease, to get this Britfag knowitall with dragon money to lead a country.

I propose that we somehow make this really happen. Just for the lulz because it's actually legally possible.

Why?

Short answer: Watch video

My opinion: Because 1: just for the lulz, 2: It's legally okay to do so! 3: imagine the things that could happen if he actually pulls it off somehow... It's like making hugh laurie (Dr house) the POTUS...he would be a way better prez

John Oliver is a moron. No.

fine, go back to your shitthreads like it's been almost forever lately around here....

I would help, but John Oliver is a fucking cunt. Screw that guy.

Nice try Johnny boy

really, is he a bigger cunt then this guy?

Do the Italians actually deserve him?

actually, yeah, because the current options are really, really bad..and do you really want this guy again + some ultrafascists?

Say what you like about him, the old fucker knows how to party.

OP here, listen, i don't care if you do it for a better cause or not.. but why simply not because it's fucking possible to put a complete stranger as a head of state of a country! If we could pull this off, we would have the same power as any other major country that put people into power...

Just because it's so ridiculous and actually possible...

Why did he say having sex with a 17 year old was "horrible?" Who the fuck thinks the PTP is bad?

why would i want this commie fuck as the president of anything?

because it's not in your country, but some shithole country in europe second to greece

>Almost forever
>Lately

I fuckin love John Oliver and I do agree with you OP but I want those fags to get a fascist dipshit leader so that their shitty country becomes more shittier. I hope all the Italians get baked into a quiche

>thinks oliver would actually do it
it's just a prank. if he had won he wouldn't do it. obviously. also, he can run for prime minister (different from president, fucktard), but he can't become one.

Well, they certainly have a lot of options now! I wonde rhow long it will last though. Would be interesting times to live in.

Sure, Sup Forums is the place where grammar matters...

> be me
> hate my country so much i become citizen of america
> talk shit about america in thick foreign accent

>OP is John Oliver begging for help

REally, if i were, i would certainly not have had the time to post here

>Sucking the britcucks dick this hard

Fine, i don't care if you think i suck cock , i just think this would be something fun to do for a change.

I'll agree with you on that. But I seriously cant get behind this idea.

Honestly, isn't this way hetter then the "pic i wouldnt share #429862" thread?