Iceland is fucked

>be me
>Trueborn icelander
>Iceland is fucked because of the feminists
>They want to import sandniggers
>Sandniggers already interbreeding

We really need a white Sup Forums island
ITT we will discus our new Sup Forums Island

Lmao, why don't you just get a gun and kill everyone in Iceland.

Or you could do something about it while you still have the chance instead of going on Sup Forums creating a imaginary island?

That dosen't sound pathethic enough though.

shut the fuck up or i visit your inbred island and steal all your potatoes and give them to lithuania

Iceland is the last bastion of whiteness.

DEFEND IT AT ALL COSTS FAGGOT.

Or what?

>We really need a white Sup Forums island
>ITT we will discus our new Sup Forums Island
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GLORY TO THE COMMONWEALTH
THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE

or he'll visit your inbred island and steal all your potatoes and give them to lithuania you fucking melon cant you read fucks sake

This
Listen to your father Iceland. You have literally an ocean between you and non-whites. You can end this now and be done with it.

Election are in less than a month and a fucking libtard is winning

>Pic is the commie

You can't change the mind of thousands of people, unless you are willing to take it to the extreme.

OP sounds like a pussy though so I doubt that would happen.

What do I need to do so I can ride around town on a dirtbike with a gun?

Don't sweat it bro, just vote the right thing and cross your fingers people will do the same.

You can only really save yourself in these situations, no need to put a whole country on your shoulders.

>You can only really save yourself in these situations, no need to put a whole country on your shoulders.

sounds like surrenderism

You were the one talking about "ITT we will discus our new Sup Forums Island"

Don't fucking come and talk about surrenderism to me nigger, I gave you a some advice on how you shouldn't worry too much about something you don't have control over but if you wanna go full aspergers go ahead.

ID's m8
I'm not OP

Fukin hell, there is more than two of ya on the board?

My appologies, however there still is a difference between surrenderism and fighting the impossible.

it would be like a slightly larger scale breivik

About 10-15 I think maybe more overall

Impressive, you probably all live in the same city aswell.

Most be comfy.

lmao there was somebody on here praising Breivik last year and stundin.is (cuck media) actually wrote an article about it

nope
most of them live in the south tho

We'll need a lot of basements.

Mmmm... assburgers

Is denmark like Germany's canada?

Lmao who cares?

I read somewhere that the bastard birth rate in Iceland is skyward of 40%. Just because you have light skin doesn't mean you aren't degenerates unworthy of salvation.

>B-b-bbut muh white skin!

I always thought that was netherlands

Does it really bother you that much that you are non-white?

That's probably because Iceland is extremely feminist like all Nordic countries.

There is only one city (maybe one and a half), the rest are just towns and villages.

This country is pretty much half-yank half-eurogay. We're taking the worst aspects of both and fucking ourselves over so we can continue to pretend to be important.

God, stop with all this whining you cockless gayropean motherfuckers.

You could've born in fucking turkey, living along with all the fucking subhuman trash we have to put up with every FUCKING single day. You are still better than rest of the 3rd world so stop fucking crying and man up before it's too late.

Fuck

You should have stayed in the family, then all the brown people could only go to your country through Denmark.

wew lad

But we could be even better if you subhumans just fucked off

On mobile what flag is this?

British virgin island