Meg turney fap thread

meg turney fap thread

love to eat that ass

did you guys hear about her home invasion recently?

you guys thin gavin eats her ass

yeah pretty fucked up i suppose

i would

nice trips. but yeah the dude drove far as fuck, broke in, couldn't find them in the closet then fucking shot himself. What a fucking loser how do you go through all that and not even fucking do anything except kill yourself.

sounds scary as, especially for Gavin

Adrian Pawlowski
[email protected]

what?

now if he found turney home alone there would be some fun vids floating around.

though imagining her with a bullet hole through the brain is a turn on

well now that you say it
the golden fap material

damn is gavin a fucking cuck hiding in the closet like a little bitch instead of defending his women

Gavin is a soggier cunt than his girlfriend's when she's releasing try-hard tease photosets on patreon like the fame-whore she is.

megs a internet stripper hes rich anyway not like she needs the money but she does it

shes getting close to becoming a true nude whore, you on the discord

Yeah, that's not gonna happen

yup i am

wanna jerk to her

at some point sure

on discord together

i assumed thats what you meant

so you wanna

>jerk
>together

That's fucking gay, yo

i said at some point yeah

Fuck yes. I’ve loved Meg since her debut at Sourcefed and I’m so pleased to see she’s turned into a grade A slut

Man that’s a good one. I still don’t know if I like her tits or her ass better. Guess I’ll have to keep researching to find out.

they're pretty equal for me. also these arent the full res images, these are scaled down so they'll be under the filesize limit

Oh nice. Got a kik or disc so I can see full res?

i have both but you can also see them at

Oh awesome thanks man. If you feel inclined, message me sometime TimTamJam#0739

Bump

might do

You have a ok? Mines josukay

an ok?

bump for more ass shots and/or full frontal panty

now this is a good thread

My dick is now diamonds tyvm and pls keep going

She's hot af

yup

Be fun to stick my cock up her arse and make her squeal

she's definitely a fan of anal

with an ass like that it'd be illegal not to be

too true

Cum inside then make her pull her pants up to catch it dribbling out, send her home like tht

you just know gavin is a cuck when she releases pics like these

meant to respond to this

Gotta be, she's gotta be slutting around left and right

yeah, they probably have an "open relationship" but it just ends up meg fucking around and he doesnt

He prob sleeps on the sofa when she brings guys back

massive sofa for fucking too

Great place to take her to pound town, aye

he could be sleeping one side, she fucks on the other

Listening to her getting fucked, moaning like a whore, getting creamed while he's rock hard and alone

probably pretending to be asleep

>be friends with Kevin Pereira when he was dating Meg
>kevin throws party to celebrate something that i dont remember
>meg gets shitfaced and ruins the party by screaming at kevin over nonsense and threatening to fuck other men
>people start leaving because its so uncomfortable and no fun
>i stay to help clean up and meg is still making a scene and still drinking
>meg is still threatening to fuck someone else(i think she said he cheated on her and wanted payback) and kevin tells her to go ahead and fuck someone
>its just me and a fat gay guy
>she strips off her clothes and is prancing around naked, threatening to fuck me
>kevin tells her to go ahead
>she starts grinding on my dick and kevin just starts saying shit sarcastically like "yeah, you're really showing me, how could I NOT want a girl who fucks my friends at parties?" and tells me not to stop her
>she starts making out with me and sits on my lap to put her tits in my mouth
>everyone else leaves the room
>when she realizes kevin left she gets up to follow him, but my reptilian brain has taken over
>i grab her arms and force her back onto the couch
>while holding her down with 1 hand i unzip my dick with the other and try to stick in her perfect pussy
>i cant get it in because she's squirming and im too frenzied so im just ramming my dick into her asscheeks and pressign her face into the couch cushion
>I cum in about 12 seconds and glaze her entire ass
>i quickly snap to my senses and take in what just happened
>somehow neither of us made much of any noise so I take off my shirt, wipe my cum off of her, and leave with shirt in my hands and my dork hanging out
>kevin and meg break up very soon after that and i don't speak to either of them for a long while after
>meg didn't remember any of it and has been flirty with me several times since, even sitting on my lap at another party with her boyfriend nearby
>she still the hottest girl ive ever fucked, and I didnt even actually fuck her

If he gets caught awake she probably forces him to lick her clean

Gross. This bitch is on the low end of the totem pole. Who the fuck is she and why would I fap to her? I'm guessing she caters to nerds somehow.

prove you know meg
no doubt

>prove you know meg
I don't know her anymore. It was all years ago. I don't run in either of their circles now.

proof you knew her then?

Who the fuck manufactures proof of a relationship with the girlfriend of a friend for reference years later? I would probably have to scour facebook for hours to find a pic of me with her, and that would be extremely bad for me since I sexually assaulted her and she knows who I am, ya fuckin' retard.

its really not hard to find pics from a time period on facebook ya fuckin mong

It was more than 5 years ago and it would implicate me in an illegal act, you absolute dipshit.

Keep posting her tits, I'm fapping hard

take one for the team my dude