Islamization of Europe

We predicted it would happen 5 years ago. Now that it's here, how do you feel?

I think it's funny
Just like it was funny when we nuked Japan
And then occupied you
And then forced a constitution on you
And then dragged you into the Cold War
And then secretly kept nukes in your country
And then started helping you become strong
And now using you as a proxy to piss North Korea off even more

Bretty good, fuck yuroop

Good, they deserve it

Thank you senpai.

I like Japan now rather than military Japan.

Anime and peace desu ≥[]≤//

Except the first two, they also apply to Korea as well lol Pax Americana!

Meh

They still have a chance to reverse it, but I doubt that'll happen.

Can't wait to see the leaders that enforced this decapitated by angry muslims, their last moments in realization of what they've done.

I feel nothing but pain and anger but that's the daily routine for me. My life is a mess, I fail at achieving goals, I fell in love with the wrong woman, I'm too weak to swim up the current. Islamization or not, my life is a mess.

People here legit Europe will Islamicise which makes no absolute sense.
Hell people think Germans will disappear DESPITE they large ass numbers.

Don't be me user. I decided to be a normie and I got fucking destroyed.

I shit you not, few years ago I had nightmares that I will be in the position I'm in right now. It's insane.

>how do you feel?
depressed

First Europe, then America. International moneylenders can no longer afford to feed you, two-legged fleas. Look at the screen, "free" peoples of west. Bloomberg television will explain to you what's going on. And if it won't work with Bloomberg, CNBC will come to help, they have one presenter who after completing the orders from hedge funds whines like a dog and crows like a cock. This is the true voice of the commodity-raw stock exchange - the politically correct euphemism of mooing of the golden calf. And there is no one to be offended.

But now everything will be different. Slaves of Africa, and Asia will no longer die in their mines and trenches to make your world a little more cozy. Soon, very soon, a blind worm of capital, a foul mister of your world - from which your colonies of snubbed and deceived fools defended you throughout the twentieth century - will hang over you.

They will no longer be a pole of a grief in your happy universe. They will learn to be happy themselves and this is the worst thing that they can do to you, for the swings, on which you sit opposite of them, will make you collapse into the abyss. Their weight maybe is not so great, but next to them is Asia, almost awakened from your opium. Bon Appetit.

No, not to you. That was to the blind worm who will eat you in the twenty-first century. And no one will ever push you to the stars again - a blind worm doesn't need such an expensive PR. Count your pips and die.

It's not rocket science. The Jews want the Middle East for themselves, they (with the help of CIA and US) destabilized all countries around them. That lead to many refugees leaving their war-torn nation and fleeing to more peaceful places (Europe). Guess what will happen next? Israel will continue to bite away at lands owned by Syria and claim its for "security reasons". they do not want a secular Arab national movement, they want a sectarian violence instead so they can stay numero uno. And this is also to punish Europe for killing the 6 quintillion Jews.

Only until the new Fuhrer came to power. This time there won't be any jews left.

>We predicted it would happen 5 years ago. Now that it's here, how do you feel?

the people will never be converted, see what happened in Al-Andalus, even when 90% of the peninsula was ruled by them during 2 centuries, the people remained catholic, and they began retaking the lost land for the next centuries

you know, this might be wild to you but
we're european too

Truck them once and it's tragic, truck them twice a month and it's comedic