I suck dicks and I'm not proud about it but it is irrational to hate those people also

I suck dicks and I'm not proud about it but it is irrational to hate those people also.

Vitun homo, tapa ittes.

>Finland

For the millionth time no one gives a shit what gays do. We're sick of hearing your shit thats the only reason any one hates you.

maybe if you acted like normal fucking people and not hold degenerate orgys in public

Finland in charge of being a faggot again I see

And here I thought Finns ate both cats and dogs.

Concur, "muh lgbt" is the singular reason I went from being complacent about these people to vocally disliking them. Doesn't help that every gay/lesbian I meet is headfucked in more ways than just being a homo.

Stop being so fucking gay.

No, we as finns are not gay, only the OP is gay, as you can see.

Put a finn to the bin.

Post legs.

>irrational to hate those people
Being homosexual is degenerate and the worst thing about gays are that they are even "proud" of it and spread their filth on our healthy children. You need to see a doctor.
If you fall for the "people are born gay" meme then you are sadly wrong.

the left is setting the stage for its own destruction. let the fags do what they want where ever. the muslims will get pissed and in europe they have sided with the muslims

so where will the degenerates and the feminist stand on the issue of the muslim invasion in a year? after having been conditioned to think it was ok to sperg out every where only to find they cant sperg out anywhere thanks to muslims

I am doomed it seems =(

>tfw no qt fingolian trap bf

Plz move to Socal

i suck dicks too, dick is best

Great now the German fuccboi is here, all we need is the Spaniard and they will start role playing sucking each other off

fucking faggots

post boipucci

But you'll have stinky dick breath. Why would I want to kiss such an impure mouth, Mr Finn?

if you ask nicely you may join

C-Can I join?

EU is truly the worst filth humanity ever invented.

I love you too user-kun

I'd be there as well. Come to /soc/ you niggers

Did someone say dicks?

sure

dont worry dude weed you can join too.

But , do they like hairy , greasy , gay oliveniggers in /soc/?

I mean if you're a trap it's not gay.

Why not. Are you fat? Then they won't like you. Do you have a foreskin? You'll be popular. Lol

I have a foreskin...

A-And I go to the gym

Well then maybe see you guys on the better threads on there. Sounds like a good candidate

Go to /b for this shit.

I don't want people to think we are like the swedes.

Ihan oikeesti, tapa ittes hinuri.

Muuttaisitko mielipiteesi jos ottaisin sinulta suihin?

No en tosiaan haluu miltää viiksekkäält hikkylt suihi.

No but you can suck mine.

Ei mulla oo viiksiä :)

Is this /lgbt/ now ?
oh and surprise surprise, the fags here all have european flags.

In b4 hur dur huemonkey
at least I don't suck dicks, at least I have my dignity.

He threatened my life

I don't hate you I find your habits and morality disgusting. There's a difference. At a base level I couldn't give a shit; at the societal level I think you're a problem. To each their own meets standards of decency. Good day.

I'm sure you'd prefer if he threatened your asshole instead, huh?

half the population sucks cock op
if I love them for it, how can I hate you for nibbling on some D
god bless and keep on sucking.

>implying vaginal jews are better than dick

topkek

also pol was always gay

Only a faggot would turn down a free blowing annon, ,you're just a.generous person

nothing wrong with that my finnish friend

Hot post. If you were down you'd be first in my line