Your house is on fire. What one, and only one item do you grab to take with you?

Your house is on fire. What one, and only one item do you grab to take with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My machete.

>Your house is on fire

Could literally never happen. I live in a bungalow and have a proper fire suppression system installed.

PC. I can unplug it and toss it through the window in a few seconds.

Yes but how will you prevent gypsy children from stealing your PC if you didn't bring your machete?

my dakimrakura

My macbook and the SDD of my desktop PC cos there are a lot of important files in it

My bf

I'd definitely go with a dakomakura if I had one lol

By having no gypsies in the country.

I mean dakimakura

Something I could kill a landlord with

wallet
my ID, drivers license, giro account cards, health insurance card, workplace door card and other bullshit in it

Probably my laptop

That's not the case in my neighbourhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

Why don't you have backups and reserve copies of these files saved somewhere else, on a usb-stick for example?

Will someone be able to look through my computer?

If so, my computer.

If not, my cat

Masturbation Cups

m'katana

my oyster card :D

>bungalow
I thought that was just a North American thing.

Does my doggo count as an item? I consider him a friend, not an item, so maybe he could come with me in addition to my PC. But if he counts as an item then I take him of course. I love my doggo.

My ID papers? Nothing is worst than losing everything and also don't receive government's help because of not having the fucking papers.

If they're such a big problem for the society, why don't authorities in your country just relocate the gypsies, illegal immigrants and other asocial scum to the dea.. oh I mean recreational camps somewhere in Nunavut?

Why does Toronto have no redeeming qualities? How do you guys manage to suck this much?

I've always thought it was strange how ID dependent non Anglo countries are. Here you can legally reside without ID. The two main forms - A Passport and a Drivers License are optional (though obviously are restrictive if you don't have them).

Because your system is way better than ours. Trust me, losing your papers here is a real nightmare.

We're a humanitarian superpower.

"Financial centres" tend to be dumping grounds for human garbage.

Fair