It's yours, user

>It's yours, user.
How would you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BM7sHktbnnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd get an HIV screening.

Drain the milk from her tits for my cereal each morming, then gag her and put her back in the cupboard under the stairs

dropkick in ribs no doubt

If the birth would be around Thanksgiving, that would be perfect.

I bet she would still get child support

id be happy, shes cute and rich which means no more wage slaving for me. inb4 nigress?cute? niggerlover

I'd preheat the oven

you told me we don't need a condom

Wonderful... free fuck for 9 months and free milk after...

I STAB HER IN THE CHEST AND THEN THROW HER INTO THE DUMPSTER BEHIND TGI FRIDAYS.

ITS REALLY GOOD FOOD OK

When the fuck did I fuck you? I'm genuinely concerned as I have no recollection of even being in the same state as you.

Use the baby as a way to convince Minaj to try having a real relationship. Use my relationship with her to make people think I'm high value, and use her to make connections with attractive musicians, celebrities, and dancers. While she's out of town, cheat on her with the ones of my choice. When I find one that wants a long term relationship, let Minaj find out somehow, agree to a divorce, and take half her stuff because we'll surely be living in California, which is very progressive about gender equality.

Write a shitty book about the marriage, which will become a best seller for a month just because of her. Use that exposure to market any future books I write, on subjects that would (hopefully) actually be interesting. Whenever I need a little press to keep my career going, contact TMZ to "leak" more secrets about the marriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM7sHktbnnU

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Mary her and live out of her """"Music"""" career

I'd smash

No it's not, but I'll be happy to fuck your pregger pussy and shower your not-yet-born baby with my cum; bitch.

>impregnate hot millionaire pop star
>guaranteed huge payout no matter what unless she's harmed
>HURF DURF BETTER KILL DA BABNY DUUUUHH

Congratulate myself on fucking Nicki Minaj.
Somehow.

I’d divorce and be a multi millionaire. Let her have custody, and continue life as normal.

Welp... time for murder!