Any idea how should I tell my friends that I'm not a psychopath...

Any idea how should I tell my friends that I'm not a psychopath? I was bored one day and I fucked up my life by showing my true nature to everyone. I don't know why I did it but I'm going to give myself a punishment. I never should have shown what I really am deep inside. Please give me some advice that can help me change it back to normal, and people will trust me again.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/whats-difference-between-sociopath-and-psychopath-not-much-one-might-kill-you-270694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cats out of the bag, embrace who you are and the ones who syand by you are your true friends.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
YOU ARENT ANYTHING DEEP INSIDE. PEOPLE ARE HOLLOW. ONLY DEFINED BY THEIR ACTIONS. YOU DIDNT SHOW THEM WHO YOU ARE, YOU BECAME DIFFERENT FOR A WHILE. FUCKING RETARD.

what did you do?
green text it

fuck your own grandma

Tell us what you did/said faggot

You're probably a sociopath.
A psychopath isn't dumb enough to break the facade.
Also this.

op letting his thread die
what a retard

It happened in July. I was texting to one of my friends on messenger and for whatever reason I decided to reveal to him that I'm a psychopath and I take enjoyment out of torturing small animals. I sent him a photo of what I had been doing. I guess It was mostly for attention. The next day I met anyone they all stared at me weirdly and kind of backed away. I'm just glad I didn't get arrested.

Can you take a bite while juggling? Like Steve-a-rino

Part of me feels you have sociopathy and psychopathy confused, but whatever. Still feel is your best answer

Tell them you're just a larping faggot. Best part is you'll be telling the truth for a change.

Bro just be yourself if your a psychopath your a psychopath big deal if people don't like you for you fuck them.

You're*
You're **

Or kill them, like a psychopath would

That is really stupid. You clearly did it for attention. You're probably a sociopath because psychopaths don't need attention. They don't feel things at all. Having low empathy for most things doesn't mean you don't have any empathy.

Jesus Christ. I mean, it's too late now. Go find new friends who don't have contact with your old ones, because you're a sick fuck and no one is going to forget it.

>Part of me feels you have sociopathy and psychopathy confused,
They mean the same damn thing. The only difference is sociopath is the clinical term, and psychopath is something a layperson would say.

>thinks being an edgy teen means he is a psychopath
>The next day I met anyone they all stared at me weirdly and kind of backed away
at high school

underage bait

5 months and no one has talked to you about it? Anything else happen? Did your friends stop talking to you? Also are you in high school. You can be 18 and in high school BTW. Not ban-able offense.

Edgy

Study where Nik Cruz failed.

No, they don't.
One has trouble relating to humans on a personal or emotional level.
The other is a person who doesnt see the ramifications of there actions within the norm.

Their*

>please reply to my vague bait

do a school shooting that should do it

medicaldaily.com/whats-difference-between-sociopath-and-psychopath-not-much-one-might-kill-you-270694

Hope this helps...
Youre not a psychopath. You are a person with unaddressed trauma in your past. This feeling of victimization has caused you to become an immoral douche. Its as if you misuse power to gain power attention and sympathy. Also you arent very smart.

Just use the experience with your friends as a lesson, one in which you realize how faggy you have been lately and stop doing cowardly fetish stuff like hurting animals bc it only gives a temporary fleeting high while permanently scarring your morality and reputation.

You are on a slippery slope. I hope you get on level ground so to speak

> BECAME DIFFERENT FOR A WHILE

Intriguing.

You need to go to a therapist that can actually help you. Not Sup Forums.

His fingers are so fat he can't get one inside the trigger guard.

Well I sure did have a few laughs from the screaming the animals were making as I severed their limbs and heads. The blood was a mess to clean up afterwards.

>not having friends that can handle a psychopath.
Promise you won't kill them and it will be okay. Go hunting legally if you like to kill animals.

Are we talking the medical definition of psychopath (someone who is unable to feel sympath)
Or just someone who is disturbed/violent

Honestly after I kill animal it's hard for me to feel anything.

So when do you make the shift from small animals to your friends? Gonna make some skin suits?

Gets some help before you end up in jail you sick fuck lol, glad ur friends disowned you, don’t breed faggot

Either 12 yo edgelord or someone who will be spending the rest of their lives in prison after they decide to upgrade from animals to people.

An animal can actually survive for some time whilst being set on fire. All I have to do is walk up to it and throw some gasoline over it and set it on fire. The longer it survives the more painful it's going to be for the animal and the more I'm satisfied. I should record the whole thing and it'll probably be uploaded to Sup Forums in a rekt thread.

Why?

Well that sounds like a perfect reason to never do it again. If you gain nothing I guess you have nothing but reasons to not continue your habit. You must fucking change

So now you say you feel satisfied correspinding to their amount of suffering when before you said you feel nothing??
Hmmm I smell larping edgelord.
Try using one of these key cleaners

you could also smelt some candles, mix in some water, heat up, set it on fire, add a bit of random shit (sugar is nice), dead animal parts, and repeat till you have a liquid that's hard to set on fire but once it does catch on fire burns nicely
it should look dark brownish and when it cools down you can fuck around with it for a bit till it's solid again
adding too much water might kill it though, not when it's lit though

fuck you, edgeboi
either man up or shut up.

Ironic how I would relish in your own torture by my hands. And oh how I would feel!
I can almost feel the euphoric Buzz. I can hear my own laughter of delight.
and I would muster the discipline to focus on your anguish. So as to fully savor my accomplishment. And smile I would. Blissful.

Kill all your friends

Anyone got bananas?

im not op, but i will reply

Whew... Enjoy prison when you get to that point after torturing animals gets boring. I do not envy you. I'm also an animal lover, so eat a dick.

Who is this guy? Yoda?? Amirite?

pussy

I could decorate my house with it's innards by slitting it's stomach open and pulling all the intestines out. It would be better to keep it alive during the process to endure a lot of suffering.

I can imagine the animal being so weak from the amount of pain that it won't be able to produce any sounds. It'll be just screeching and lying on the ground dying.

Hurr durr hurr durr durr

Ugh this thread is so cringe

Not really, I'm just getting started. You've seen barely anything at this point. I'm so much worse.

Can you stream yourself becoming an hero to us all. Thanks in advance

I'm not quite ready to end my life yet. I've still got things left to do.

get better at using your psychopathy for good instead of torturing animals you sick fuck. theres tons of good psychopaths who act to fit in to society