Who are your waifu voting for, tv?

Who are your waifu voting for, tv?

Ron Paul

I don't even mind this because it cements Emma as a violent sadist. I bet she's voting for Hillary because she WANTS all those countries to be bombed.

Rand Paul

Shs voting because shes a dumb horse faced cunt. Could Sup Forums attempt to not be nigger?

Is there any attractive women in Hollywood who has an interesting personality? IT would be edgy, not necessarily correct, for one of them to support Trump, because at least it would be going against the Tide, but it's a very bland choice. Pic related.

*but it's a very bland choice to support Hillary
This wasn't meant to be a political question, but to ask whether there are attractive actress who are actually interesting as people.

She's voting because she's going to masturbate to the screams of burning Syrian children

Truly best Emma

Alexandra Daddario

This. Im from a muslim country and I say Bestest Emma is welcome to bomb whatever she wants to

BASED Bestest Emma BTFO'ing Drumpfcucks

Hillary's 100% approval rating among everyone who's ever been in front of a camera is fucking amazing

Somehow she's an even bigger meme than Barack

worst emma

more like >>>/cel/

trump ;DD

*best

Not sure if that's true, but if it were, it would be because the stigma that's attached to Trump and how important social media has become, even when compared to 2012.

*Bestest

Seems like a memer, not interesting as much as as puerile.

gary johnson LOL

Anna Kendrick shilling reaaly hard for Hillary, just check her twitter

>having such a shit-tier waifu