Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change. If you want the human race to live past the 21st century...

Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change. If you want the human race to live past the 21st century, don't vote Republican.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change#Human_influences
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/12/19/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus-on-global-warming/
wattsupwiththat.com/2013/11/20/the-97-consensus-myth-busted-by-a-real-survey/
blog.dilbert.com/post/145160928141/climate-change-and-trump
skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>let's trust a bunch of "scientists" that need to justify the existence of their job to tell us the truth

What is climate change?

BURGER

>What is climate change?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change#Human_influences

Climate is always changing, how will carbon taxes help combat a natural process? How will deindustrializing the US help when the rest of the world marches on?

I'd rather be flooded by the sea than be flooded by muslim.

At least the sea doesn't demand I convert to islam before killing me.

>Climate is always changing,

Not at this level faglord. Since the Industrial revolution, we are seeing the polar ice caps melt. That means flooding of all of the world's major cities.

We are seeing the destruction of sea life world wide because of the heating of the oceans. You don't know just how fucked you are and I'm sick of you arm chair faggots on here acting like you are all scientists or something.

>I would rather die than live

You deserve to die out.

People who deny climate change = don't want to face the reality we are killing the planet / or paid shills by Exxon Mobile

Take your pick!

Right... because all it takes to stop climate change is to believe in it

So pseudo science?

>So pseudo science?

Are you retarded?

>Right... because all it takes to stop climate change is to believe in it

No it's you have to believe in it so you actually start DOING something about it.

Trump wants to gut EPA and all of Obama's regulations on pollution. So if you vote for Trump you are literally voting for the human race to die out as a species. This isn't a fucking joke. We are headed towards are out death if we don't stop this.

When you make laws to prosecute those who question, you're obviously hiding something.

So, where's the poofs?

Step #2 do something about it faggot. Just because you have no future and are just wasting your life in your moms basement doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to be as pathetic as you.

>So, where's the poofs?

97% of world's scientists say it's true. The other 3% are paid shills. What more proof do you need? Is gravity not real?

>climate
>science

>When you make laws to prosecute those who question, you're obviously hiding something.

If we want to live as a species, we are going to have to seriously consider this.

Where are the sources then?

>Where are the sources then?

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

If you ask for another source, look it up yourself you fucking uneducated faggot.

>97% of the worlds scientists say its true
[citation needed]
>the other 3% are paid shills
[citation needed]
>what more proof do you need?
some fucking sources you kike
>is gravity not real?
gravity is still only a theory

Why are those sources so outdated?
Do you not have 2014+ sources?

are you?

LOL didn't he watch bill nye?
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

>you actually start DOING something about it.

Like bringing in 3rd worlders into the 1st world so they can use 10x the resources while maintaining an ever increasing population in their country of origin (and consequentially the 3rd world immigration)?
You want to do something? Stop all immigration from 3rd worlders and limit their population growth in their home countries, while at the same time improving renewable resources and green production lines in the 1st world countries.

>If we want to live as a species, we are going to have to seriously consider this.
Not what I'm talking about. I'm all for creating greener societies since it'll catalyze space exploration. However, when laws are made (or discussed) to stop you from questioning it, then there is something wrong. I don't like being manipulated, especially when it just smells like a scam to tack on a bunch of taxes.

>some fucking sources
See

There is nothing wrong with climate change,the right people always adapt and the weak die.

> while at the same time improving renewable resources and green production lines in the 1st world countries.

Trump is not going to do this faggot.

wattsupwiththat.com/2014/12/19/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus-on-global-warming/

wattsupwiththat.com/2013/11/20/the-97-consensus-myth-busted-by-a-real-survey/

Reminder that the 97% consensus is a complete misrepresentation/fabrication. You couldn't get 97% of Italians to agree the pope is a catholic.

Kill yourself OP.

Plants need Carbon Dioxide. To say there are a lot of Carbon Dioxide circulating in the planet is idiotic.

>97%
97% of scientists who already published papers concluding that emissions from human activities were a driver of climate change agreed with their own conclusions.
it's really telling that up to 3% of the scientists didn't agree with their own conclusions.

>muh 999% of scientists believe in climate change so you should too
proofs that don't come out of your ass or gtfo

you're on a board with that's majority misanthropes. even if we did trust the narrative we'd probably be happy about it.

>There is nothing wrong with climate change,the right people always adapt and the weak die.

No we won't. We will all die because you faggots have to use fossil fuels and eat meat.

read this

blog.dilbert.com/post/145160928141/climate-change-and-trump

SCIENCE NEVER LIES, GOY. JUST LOOK AT POLITICAL SCIENCE! EVERY MARXIST ANALYST IS TOTALLY TRUE! EVERY WOMEN'S STUDIES PROFESSOR AGREES!

Wow a right wing faggot posting conspiracy theory links from right wing sites!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Why are we not in an ice age if the ice caps are not meant to ever melt?

Cow farts cause more damage to the environment than all of America's cars and factories put together retard.

that website only re-states the theory that's been hammered into our heads since our mothers were born
there's literally no evidence linking human emissions with climate change, and especially not on that site.

You mean those polar caps that have actually expanded?

>Cow farts cause more damage to the environment than all of America's cars and factories put together retard.

That's why we need to stop eating meat, stop driving cars, stop any kind of carbon emissions. If we go past the tipping point, it's over.

This is why we need carbon taxes, mandatory veganism.

>!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

states have individual EPAs.

we dont need the feds

>there's literally no evidence linking human emissions with climate change,

YES THERE IS

skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm

I'm sorry your parents probably dropped you on the head or you have autism, but this isn't a fucking joke.

I bet you have one of those blank ass stares on your face when you repeat that mantra.

trump isn't dumb enough to believe in climate change
god tier understanding: we don't have the means to reasonably test or support the hypothesis so it's unethical to take the stance that we are definitively causing it so we have to sacrifice the quality of life for all non-rich persons to avoid a supposed catastrophe

>Wow a right wing faggot posting conspiracy theory links from right wing sites!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Science is based on skepticism. America was also founded due to government skepticism. You are sycophant to have no doubts but arguments that criticize your own beliefs.

>states have individual EPAs.
>we dont need the feds

YEAH LET'S TALK ABOUT DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS WHILE THE PLANET IS LITERALLY DYING IN FRONT OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and
>He thinks we only use animals for meat

If Trump doesn't believe it then I don't believe it.

>trump isn't dumb enough to believe in climate change

nO HE'S RED PILLED LIKE US AND BELIEVES IN THE LIZARD PEOPLE LIKE ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's assume man made climate change is real. What would Sanders do to stop it? Bomb India and China back into the stone age? Because those 2 nations alone produce more pollution than every nation on earth combined and you will never stop China from continuing what they are doing without using force. Would Sanders be willing to start a 3rd world war over fucking climate change?

Because THAT is what it would take to stop this theoretical man made climate change. Not some useless regulations that do nothing but cripple the economy of the countries dumb enough to enforce them.

You mean he doesnt believe in climate change caused by man.

lets just destroy all power plants and manufacturing

>You mean he doesnt believe in climate change caused by man.

Aka climate change.

We will once Hillary wins and send us into another unwinnable proxy war again again and again. Hooray! Clean air and sharia law!

>19 posts by a shill.

That's almost a dollar buddy.

>carbon is bad mkay?
Does any of you retards know how important and beneficial carbon dioxide is to life? Do you even know what plants breathe in and what they breathe out?
God, your stupidity is hurting ME!

>lets just destroy all power plants and manufacturing

Would you and your family rather die faggot? Hard choices. I would rather have a planet I can live on than fucking Venus or something.

The methane produced by cows alone is more harmful than the gas that cars, planes, factories, and trains, and trucks, motorcycles, etc.

You know, maybe eat beef in a little bit more of moderation.

the epa does a good job of killing the planet

>What would Sanders do to stop it?

Sanders and Hillary already laid out a comparative climate change plans to combat this.

> Implying we don't want to crash this planet with no survivors

>Direct observations find that CO2 is rising sharply due to human activity. Satellite and surface measurements find less energy is escaping to space at CO2 absorption wavelengths. Ocean and surface temperature measurements find the planet continues to accumulate heat. This gives a line of empirical evidence that human CO2 emissions are causing global warming.
do you understand how weak this claim is?

basic empiricism requires repeatability in experiments to demonstrate the case: i.e. experimenting with multiple planets
here we have n=1 and we can't even understand the climate itself as it's a complex system (and I mean complex in the mathematical sense as in intractable, not the casual english sense)

>the epa does a good job of killing the planet

SO LET'S TURN AMERICA INTO A LIBERTARAIN AYN RAND COUNTRY

NO RULES ON ANY CARBON

ANARCHY EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>22 posts by this id

this jew is working fucking overtime

Hitler or Trump for President?

FPBP

So that's why the climate was much warmer during the roman age; or during the Rennaissance; or when fucking dinosaur where roaming the earth.
Cause human emissions.
>you're a human emission

>do you understand how weak this claim is?

Do you understand the concept of green house gassing? I didn't know you had a science degree at Yale or something. You need to tell the 97% they are wrong.

I'd vote for Godwin's Law.

>comrade sanders and hildabeast laid out plans

okay so, link them?

No one in their right mind doesn't believe in climate change caused by CO2 emissions.

tfw al gore gets nobel prize for manbearpig

le "wrong side of history" may may

So-called climate change is an international plot to jew goys out of shekels based on a natural earth cycle between warm and cold periods

the planet isn't dying. you're being hysterical. ditch your liberal friends.
get a STEM degree, a job, a wife. it'll do your mental health wonders.

It doesn't matter.

It really doesn't. Who cares if he does or doesn't believe in something we can't change?

Great. We are refertilizing the earth's CO2 robbed atmosphere.

This will increase crop yields and allow for further human population growth.

Reminder that it won't even matter who gets elected, no candidate will do shit about it anyway.

>okay so, link them?

GOOGLE THEIR PLANS FAG

I'm not your mom faggot.

Fire will rain from the sky.
Locusts will devour our crops.
The earth will split open and swallow us whole.
The world will literally end if we don't stop driving cars.

I don't want humanity to live past the 21st century, too much trash.

I'm interested in your findings. Please elaborate on how C02 can be helpful?

Nice one burger

>GOOGLE IT
t. shill

THE SKY IS FALLING

NO LAWS ON POLLUTION

LET KIDS DIE OF CANCER AT THE AGE OF 13 BECAUSE THE AIR IS UNBREATHABLE

yes i do understand the greenhouse gas effect. as i mentioned, it's been something we've had hammered into our heads since conception.

i don't need to tell those people something they already know or can't be bothered to understand why they're wrong.

this is basic science. read the empiricists and get a clue.

The OP is not properly bringing up argument. He's just baiting here with his ad hominem. He thinks the Sun has nothing to do with it.

Wow that picture convinced me.

Trees take in Co2, and excrete Oxygen.

Where were you in Elementary Science?

Go whine at China then, faggot. We can actually breathe the air here.

And that's good retard, cause it's currently a waste of money we don't Fucking have.

chinese emit about 4x the GHGs that the US does per capita, but we can't enter a trade war with them. instead, they need to pump out more CO2 while we buy solar panels from them and strip-mine mountains in south america so we can build batteries to store the energy

Hmm. Good point. What about the massive fish die offs and acidification of the ocean?

IT'S WHAT PLANTS BREATHE! LITERALLY!
100% of anyone agrees based on evidence (not belief) that all plants except mushrooms need CO2 to exist and when there's a little more CO2 the plants grow bigger, better, healthier etc.