Spaniards didn't wake up this morning

Spaniards didn't wake up this morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Portugal,_London
koco.com/article/explanation-of-why-high-humidity-makes-it-feel-hotter/4293887
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people have to go to school today

It is 19C here in Socal where I live. I was planning to visit Spain next year during the summer but now I don't think so. I nearly died when it was 33C in Texas, I can't imagine 40C. I absolutely can't stand the heat which is why I visited Japan during the winter. :(

Looks normal to me

>Current year
>Fahrenheit

Thank God it usually doesn't get above 39-40C in Louisiana aside from a couple of weeks a year

thank god im a northerner

Spain is a beautiful country though, especially the inland.

Dry heat is different than the sauna we have in SE Texas
>Fahrenheit
Created by a German

The question is, do the Spaniards have air conditioners at home?

Kek, I'm already dying when it's 30C here, I can't even imagine people surviving under 40C, even all naked and constantly drenching with cold water

Being naked makes it worse actually.

it's not that difficult for fucks sake

If you have AC at home and don't sit right under the sun you'll be fine. Mediocre-weather countries are weak as fuck, you can only stand 10C weather or you start hyperventilating and closing the roads down

>inb4 brit
just visiting

Yes.

41ºC... I can bear it. When it gets above the 43ºC mark, though... I still remember that time I went out running at midday in July and collapsed when I came home.

Explain

>skipped class today
>my house doesnt have air conditioner but my uni does

JUST

what do the spaniards do now? I mean how do they survive? what are the countermeasures to this heat? does life resume as normal or is stuff shutting down because of the temperature?

Getting the air flow off the Sahara Desert will do that to you.

Drink water and don't work too hard.

How do those people survive?
Isn't it so hot outside that you will pass out in 10 minutes???

This.
At 43°C is when it REALLY becomes hell. 40 is still "I can survive this" but at 43 and beyond you drop that thought

We had a heat wave just this week, it's over now though.

Does that mean we'll have qt Spanish immigrants thanks to climate change ?

Russians think anything over 15 degrees is like a furnace.

No, you are too close to the fire. Send the Spanish qts to New Zealand.

no it means you'll get tons of hairy portuguese immigrants, since spaniards for some reason enjoy staying in their unemployment ridden country, i doubt climate change will be a problem

I remember in Bulgaria it being 40c - 48c some summers. We would go outside till 10am, then come home and wait till 6pm to go out again. Otherwise you would just die from heatstroke

How do you survive in temperatures like that if you don't have air conditioning? Like, seriously, how?

15-25 C is Ideal temperature actually.
Anything that is above feels wrong

is all that 40 area desert, didn't think spain was that hot

I mean by staying in the shade and drinking a lot you can make it through the day somehow, but how do you bear the nights? It's impossible to sleep with 30° at midnight

I have the window shutters closed so the sunwaves dont enter my house. Its kind of dark though.
I have my fridge full of frozen water bottles which I drink almost constantly.
I am naked.
I sleep a lot.

AC for 1/2 hours before going to bed is more than enough

i think Mancha has desert

>22.3
That can't be true, right?

And once you're all gone we'll send our special agent to take back the eurocup.

41 degrees????????

>Spain
>Europe

>Spain
>Not Africa

We are 100% black Africans and Kings

you'll have to take him down

I'm having a religious experience right now.
We must kick the moors out of Spain in the name of Jesus so they stop ringing my doorbell while I shitpost

The Portuguese are amongst the highest in the world for emigrants. I think we are in the top three too, since about 1/4 of our Population lives in Australia.

it is but it's from 2015, things are starting to pickup again so I assume they're going down. Portuguese have pretty big communities all over Europe: France,Luxembourg,Switzerland and maybe as of late the UK, and these were already established before the crisis..

It's a beautiful thing. Everywhere you go, you bring a piece of your home with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Portugal,_London

>all girls walking basically nude outside
Thanks, sol

>verano español

rip spen

>I am naked.
>I sleep a lot.
¿Hay una señora que te acompañe cuando estás haciendo esto?

It's still 16ºC, though.

>I was planning to visit Spain next year during the summer but now I don't think so.

I visited NY in summer and never been in a so hot place in my whole life. So, if you can endure NY summer I don't see how Spain would be an issue.

pics

>The question is, do the Spaniards have air conditioners at home?

I still use the duvet to sleep...

>running at 43ºC

Shit nigga, I struggle when it's 25ºC.

This.
Spain is a proud black African kingdom

It's hot but the sun doesn't strike their cunt like it hits cunts like ours, fortunately for them. Temperature is rather deceptive in that a 38 degree day in Spen or 40 degree day in some middle eastern cunt would be a lot more bearable than a 35 day in some SEA cunt like Thailand.

Coincidentally enough not long ago I was speaking to a Spanish guy who spent the summer in Australia (fuck knows why) and he was saying how nothing could prepare him for the heat.
Not too long ago on Sup Forums there was some user from Arizona who was saying the same thing about summer here.

Why on earth people travel half way across the globe to come here during the summer is fucking beyond me. We must have a incredible tourism marketing aboard or something.

Weird that portuguese are so chauvinistic compared to spaniards but on the other hand they leave their country en masse.

78 here in Wisconsin and I start to melt

>tfw none of them will even talk to you, let alone benis in bagina

But he keeps the window shuters closed so the sunwaves dont enter his house. Its kind of dark though. He has a fridge full of frozen water bottles which he drinks almost constantly. His is naked and he sleeps a lot - all of which makes it very hard to take photos of women outside.

Spain is about 40 degrees north, the same latitude as the Northeastern US, so the angle of the sun would be about comparable.

That, and some people are rather dumb and visit places they know fuck all about.

Iktf

Madrid and NY are in the same parallel

>ywn have a sweaty Spanish GF during the heat-wave
>ywn massage her sweaty feet and inhale the humid fumes from under her skirt

What was the point of being born?

mmmuh dick

there was nothing for most people here after 2008, and there was a lot of people living during the 60s/70s to escape the dictatorship or the colonial wars in Africa, so it's not that surprising, idk how most spaniards stay in Spain with nothing to do, it's not really about money for me, it's more about having nothing to do.

The only reason our unemployment figures are not as bad as yours, or even worse, is because 1/5 of the country is immigrated

But Manhattan is surrounded by the Hudson, thus increasing the humidity.

Depends on the humidity too though.
The more humid the more horrible it feels but the drier it is the faster it kills you.

It's not just about parallel

Scotland and Siberia are the same too but their weather isn't the same

>The only reason our unemployment figures are not as bad as yours, or even worse, is because 1/5 of the country is immigrated

kek, no wonder our politicians encourage our people to emigrate

>tfw living in Galicia, sleeping with a comfy blanket at night and listening to my friends in Barcelona and Madrid bitch and moan about how the heat is unbearable

feels good famerino

This, beyond 42 you can barely survive outside from your house

gulf stream

pics x

It's dry in Madrid since the inland of Spain is basically a desert, of course the coast is a lot more humid.

this, I'm still using my comfy duvet to sleep

Oh, what is the science behind this?
It always humid as hell here in summer.

It's horrible.
I worked on an airport ramp in Florida for years. It's bad enough here with the heat and humidity but with all the concrete and jet exhaust it would get up around 46-47C.
People were always collapsing.

F

Is it humid

it's dry heat

At least they don't feel like they are walking through molasses then

koco.com/article/explanation-of-why-high-humidity-makes-it-feel-hotter/4293887

If you think those 40ºC are the hsghest predited, you are dead wrong too.
Those are only major cities, southern interior valleys will reach 45ºC, at least in Portugal.

nothing new desu

pussies

highest predicted*

>30°C
>21% humidity
that's very tolerable bruh

>don't work too hard.
you guys have mastered the art indeed

look at the daily highs, that's 2 am right now

When it gets over 30 and I'm outside it's hard to do any physical activities for me, like running or playing football.

I have no idea how southerners do it. On the other hand it's perfect 18 C here atm and I'm in my t-shirt and shorts.

a-at least it's dry heat....right?

Your body use sweating for cooling down. When you are naked, the water evaporates too fast to have optimal cooling effect.

You want to have some white super thin cotton tshirt so your body doesnt dehydrate too quick.

>pro tip
Take that tshirt, pour water on it (not too much cold, you dont want to get flu, just enough warm to have shower) and put it on you while wet.

You may even found yourself feeling cold when combined with fan despite being in room with 40ºC.

we are advised not to stay out in the day

I do my physical activities early in the morning or very late in the afternoon (about 5pm or so), doing it in between makes me lightheaded and I can't exert much effort without collapsing.

That doesn't really mean anything. England and Siberia are also on the same parallel. So are Istanbul and Chicago.

we are more used to it, we're tanned and ectomorphs, our bodies are adapted to it too.

I only suffer when it exceeds 38 or so, although anything over 32ºC can be unplesant.

Exactly that's how I felt so I stopped.

Well that answers my question, thanks for the info.

>mfw germans wanted to pass a eu law to use an asphalt that requires a hotter temperature to be placed
>mfw most roads usually are fixed during summer

I read about this some years ago, don't know if they passed it or not.

>Spanish education

Who here constant 30 degrees master race

Crazy shit. People always says that the european summer is really hot, and it's not because they got cool temps most of the year. I believe in that now.

In the northeast, that's the average temps in summer - but hey, northeast it's almost Africa.
38ºC to 42ºC it's just another day in Rio de Janeiro.
33ºC to 35ºC it's pretty much hell in São Paulo.
For the south, 31ºC they're all dying.