Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums.
Hows your tinder game? Had tinder since december, post your matches, time youve had tinder and number of hookups.
Hookups: 12

Also dubs and ill reply with what dubs said

How do you pull on Tinder?

Im socially retarded but I dont look like a cheese grater please help

Tbh be confident. Either your gonna get 1/100 being a dick confident or your gonna get 0/100 being a pussy

It can literally be this easy

Bump

Bump for interest

Ive been married for the last 8 years. I would have loved dating apps. I miss randoms so much. Stay single and fuck as many as you can

Im op and im married rn banging all these hos.

Nice op. 3 so far. Lots of different ethnic women when I was living in dc. Fucked a stripper and my first Asian off of tinder. Asian girl was prob my best lay ever tbh.

I live on the border between cad and us, match with lots of american girls. American girls are so much easier and trashier then cad girls. Was talking to one who was amazed i even knew what a labia majora was, american sex ed is terrible apparently

Had three hookups, had it for a year. I don't really reply to messages or send any out though. I mostly use it for an ego boost.

Forgot pic

I get fuck-all attention. No idea what I'm doing wrong.

None.

Had the app for 1 year, swiped at least three times a week untill I was out of likes. Just not a single match. I had decent photo's and a catchy description. I think God wants me to be gay as not a single girl is interested in me

Profile?

fair enough but I guess id have to drop my standards to swine level as well. Ive smashed some hot birds in my life so I'm not content with dropping my standards just for a shag tbh

OP quick question tinder keeps telling me someone liked me but when I open the app it shows nothing. Is this some kind of retarded way to make me open the app.
Also do you have paid subscription ? Do I need paid subscription to see likes & get pussy?
>Inb4 not tinder tech support

not putting my pics on the web

Yeah that was was pretty easy. What about this 26 yo i got a couple weeks ago? Was nice banging an older woman with some experiance

Posting 6'4, even while you're not that tall will double your matches

you retarded faggot just blurr your face out

I am that tall though

lol they're already on the "web" if they're on tinder.

I ised to have my cock size on there as well but i think that was one step to much

same problem over here.. i'm good looking (or so ive been told) but having social transactions with unknown humans is weird as fuck, feels bad man

what happens when they see you irl?

More you practice easier it gets.

ok but how...? 99% of my conversations are like:
>"hey, how are you"
>"hey, i'm fine, u"
>"i'm ok too, thanks for asking"

Tinder sucks depending on your area. I live in the midwest. If I was down for fucking fatties it'd be great. But I'm not about that. I've done it...not a fan.

So far I've only had 1 Tinder date. I'm 35, she was 18 and in some religious type school. Got a lot of mileage out of her.

Lol you lost the first sentence you typed
My matches go
Hey sweetie ;)
"Insert something about her profile"

From the get go i already have her in a submissive state

>From the get go i already have her in a submissive state

are you hot or you just have a lot of social skills?

Regarding your suggestion.. wish it would be that easy for me to have that kind of talks

sure, but tinder doesn't post on Sup Forums

Disgusting

Me and an ex. You decide

Different user,
Don't ask them about how they fucking do you virgin, you don't even care about that man.
Find something in her Pictures or her Biography and make a good opener with it.
Or do strange shit, got my current friend with benefits with telling her about a weird dream I had man

Makes me wish I was more of nobody so I could have fun with it. Saw the privacy terms and never even signed up.

Man, I don't get shit. I'm not terrible looking, I'm in decent shape, but I rarely get matches.

And the ones I do get never reply, or do like, once or twice and it fizzles out.

Do I need to lower my standards? Or increase my search range?

Don't pay. Just keep swiping. Chances are she's a fatty/uggo. If someone likes you and you swipe right then you'll match. Just be sure to use all your swipes every day.

>be me
>be litterall manslut
>say hi to random 5/10 on tinder
>only reply i get is 'virgin'

10/10 logic again

I’ll bite, help me out OP. I realise the bio’s probably shit, but I don’t think that’s the problem. Unfortunately.

> 26 yo
> older woman with some experiance

not op, but make sure your pics are decent quality.

They don't have to be some artsy/professional shit, but selfies/grainy photos won't cut it. That's easily the most common mistake I see dudes making that could be getting a lot more puss

You need grindr

that whore probably has ten years of dick sucking experience under her belt

>weightlifter
HAHAHAHA change that to power lifter we can see by your hands you're a fat fuck plus you dress like a cringy atheist nigga is you doing

it's not

so average

the fuck? did you just start telling your dreams to a stranger?

As for their pics.. 90% of them are stupid shit, the other 10% is just their tits, not sure i can talk about any of those

be like me, litterally just write holocaus in your bio to filter out the easily triggered ones. and other shit that doesn't make sense like you're 0.00183 kilometers tall.

>Dress like a cringy atheist

I have to wear a suit for work dude. I ain't one of those autists who walk around in suits on the casual.

Also, I'm only 210 lbs :(

You're just not interesting mate
also for a 22 year old you dont dress like you should

nobody cares that you work in accounts or own dogs
get some pics with friends etc

I have got pics with friends in the other ones, it's just that specific one was easiest to censor.

What kind of shit do I put in my bio then? I don't wanna be one of those cringy fucks that puts copy & pasted "witty" lines.

don't listen to me at all

Any way to get tinder without fb? I've made it this long I ain't joining now

he's got some fat fucking fingers, he's a real pudge. That's the problem

make a fake one retard

just whatever you fucking want, whatever you find funny or whatever you think puts out how you are, its not hard and it doesnt have to be formal

my bio is literally "cigarettes, cats and hash" its retarded but i get fucking loads of matches

also just get rid of that fucking suit

create a random facebook profile and join. dont use facebook and have the damn thing on private so no one can see that your Facebook account exists, that's what i've done.

What do you look like and where do you tinder from?

What is the best way you have found to hide the app on your phone?

Thanks user.

I still don't get the problem with my suit though.

first girl i ever met on tinder. she literally just wanted to come over and fuck. turned out she was huge freak and i continued fucking her for about a year. found out later that she had a boyfriend pretty much the entire time

the other user was right
its autistic as fuck looking
you look like that guy who does reviews of mcdonalds

the suit is really old fashioned looking and doesn't put out a decent image of yourself to girls who are 20ish

Look like young Marlon Brando, even down the haircut. It's uncanny, I can even comb my hair back and become him from the godfather. Mother was a TV model, I'm 6 foot, and I'm in Austin. Lots of sluts here.

only fit men are attractive in a suit, you look like a fucking edgy weeb when you're fat in a suit

have yet to try out tinder

im a skinnyfag with a nice haircut and I can pull off the alex turner look with a suit, it's just about silhouette man

Your profile is absolute shit

Make 6'0 the first part of your profile

Change the accounts wording, sounds stupid

Really fucking change the dog stuff. Put something like "is it possible for me to love someone more than my dogs?" Something gay but shows you have compassion like that

Shit I hate dogs and would never have one but lie and say I love them

by not getting attached to girls and being in a relationship works pretty good.

that fucking claw hand gross

I found tinder unusable unless I bought those stupid $4 boost things. I got 40 matches in one hour when visiting DC with a boost and after that it went to practically nothing.

About 3-4 years ago I would use a auto swiper on my PC and get literally hundreds of matches but those Wild West times are over and you'd get banned or blacklisted these days for that

Pic related

>Also, I'm only 210 lbs
Then you are WAY smaller than 6'0 if you are 210lbs and have hands like that

Thanks user, I'll keep that in mind. I think the dog line might be a little gay though.

Gee thanks. In my defence (And I know it isn't much of one), it's an old suit from when I was closer to 280 lbs, haven't gotten around to getting a new one fitted with work etc.

tried Tinder for the first time in summer

>made a fb because i dont use it anymore
>downloaded Tinder
>bought the boost thingy
>swiped atleast 500 girls over the course of 5 days
>i swiped right for atleast 90% of the girls
>3 matches
>1 respond but conversation die after 10 messages, two other girls never respond
>delete the app after and carry on with my shitty life with less confidence

It doesn't matter how gay you sound

Is me

You should lose weight. Eat less, go on /fit/, and also your suit looks more like an over coat. Even if you're heavy you can still look decent in a suit. Looks mean a lot.

Tinder is for boring ass girls.

It is an overcoat. I thought that's what everyone's complaints were about. And I have been eating better since Christmas, cut all unhealthy shit like sugary drinks etc out, leafy greens, lean meat and the occasional potato is all I eat now.

By the sounds of things, I should just scrap all my photos and do a fucking photoshoot or something.

Nope, straight up 6'0 and 210. Probably a little over in the picture, because it was early January. I'm just a wide dude, 54' chest.

All the men on my dad's side are the same. I'm descended from a line of Rugby players.

that's definitely an over coat ,, right op?

"I love dogs & they love me"

>210lbs
>goes straight to my fingers
dude op

>Is fat
>Why am I not succeeding on tinder?

No ones gonna comment on his fat sausage finger? You’re not getting matches becauses you’re a fat bitch. Le supreme gentleman wannabe, wearing black heavy clothes to look less fat. Lose weight then try again.

yea, my nudes folder from tinder is pretty much blank. but pic related is 6 months of hotornot/badoo

most girls on shitinder only seek attention for their instagram

There's been multiple comments about my fat hands already my dude, leading me to believe you didn't read the thread, or you're the same dude harping on about it.

>All the men on my dad's side are the same
MUH GENETICS nah, it's called watching your caloric intake you greedy cunt

Spend your next money on a suit. Try to look like the manager of a bank. You may even become manager of a bank if you dress for success.

The only reason I won't do steroids is that I get addicted to everything and anything and my families dies swiftly from unhealthy living.

From the looks of it you'll fuck anything so I'm not that impressed.

I don't buy wine that comes by the jug for a reason.

I'm planning on it my man, got car payments and rent to make at the moment. My old tailors closed too, so I've got to travel a decent distance to a different one, so it's basically a day long activity, unfortunately.

>All the men on my dad's side are the same. I'm descended from a line of Rugby players.

nah virgin, you either pull a couple or you don't. Your faggy attempts to seduce women with confidence don't truly have an affect. Honestly i've had multiple hook-ups with tinder while feeling more self conscious than i ever have, and it definitely showed. Just be normal and stop looking up "how to fuck sluts".

(You)

Happy now?

Have you checked out Men's Warehouse or similar discount shops? You can really cut down on costs.

I have gotten better at openers after a couple fails, but I suck at the rest of the convo.

Whats the estimate on that line definition, and what work outs are best? Wait this isn't /fit...

Eh, I'd rather pay out for stuff that lasts & fits well. First suit I ever bought was a cheap one, and it felt like shit to wear, material was horrible, fit was all sorts of wrong.

I'm the opposite. Horrible at the first message but after lengthy explanations, I can get laid.

Buy a cheap suit you silly man. Improvement is better than perfection.