I’m neither for guns or without guns but

I’m neither for guns or without guns but....

I find it extremely moronic how the NRA is handling all their bad press...

Really like fucking really you guys couldn’t just randomly pull a famous quote and just run with it...

Band of brothers has a whole ton of quotes to use

General s Paton famous speech

Fuck I mean really

Fuck even any army quote would do

they get off on being combative and stubborn because all of their members are clinging on to this idea of a frontier society that died in america decades ago

Lol hell they could have even used that

>decades ago
>literally like 1776 ago

I am pro 2nd a. To the point I would go to war over a confiscation but fuck man the NRA is just shit and stupid. There are other organisations doing better jobs with better publicity

Liberals own the media. Besides Fox, which everyone knows is shit anyway, no one will even tell their side accurately. It's not even a fair fight, until they try coming for our guns. More people support the 2nd Amendment than not.

I'm not even amerimutt, hell I believe in gun control, but the nra has a huge legal argument against gun control:
> shall
> not
> be
> infringed

As in, the populace has the unrestricted constitutional, codified right to arm themselves and bear those arms. Anyone who understands the english language properly would be dishonest to tell you that line does anything short of say you should be allowed to roll your personal bradley through the mcdicks drive through on the way to shart mart for a crate of armour piercing .50 bmg rounds

Oh shit quins

it's still alive and well in Alaska.

Amendments and the ability to ammend exist for a reason.

If you’re some kind of white trash retard that can’t figure out Amazon, sure.

Gagged had chart chugs set suggestions check regarding chord rhythm by tight gotta b cache ?

your blood is weak

Yep, those look like words

And who would these other organizations be?
Your a dip shit who's ignorance goes far beyond your inability to spell.

The problem with all your exampled is that they relate to wartime and specifically situations where people are involved in battle. The American public has proven that they cannot handle the responsibility of owning battle weapons when there is no battle. And they have proven it time and time again. Dozens of times. Hundreds of times. There is no debate

>Your
>who's
Calm down pot, that's the kettle you're talking to there.

savage quints my dood

The NRA isn’t a government service but a company and as a company I don’t understand their strategy against the bad press

cool, so get it amended. until then:

>shall

>not

>be

fucking

>infringed

Even when everyone is protesting against the army they still pull out great quotes to back up their claim

See
The second ammendment is part of the current body of american constitutional law, so stop whining about it and start writing to congress if it makes you so damn salty

Give up

> well regulated militia

>well regulated
>well regulated
>well regulated
>well regulated
>well regulated
>well regulated

The intention of that clause is up for debate, but that comma splice as a legal issue makes militia membership irrelevant to the right to keep and bear arms. Some less ambiguous language from ben and co would have saved decades of debate

because white supremacists are delusional

ive been a member of the NRA for almost 40 years now and i donate roughly $6,000 a year to them

witnessed

Question is do you claim that same money on your taxes?

Modget conspiracy.

>militia
>militia
>militia

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Your rights won't be infringed. Just well regulated.

>militia
>regulated by the government

Well they could use a a new social media manager

Are you confused? Militia =/= Military.
The government does not regulate militias.
Militias are self-regulated.

Seems legit

No matter what, I don't want some faggoty-assed liberal cuck-meister curled up in a corner sheltering in place telling me what I can use to defend myself.

oh my witnessed