Why doesn't the definition or racism ignore the element of power that is necessary for racism to exist?

Why doesn't the definition or racism ignore the element of power that is necessary for racism to exist?

Shut up nigger

More cute chinky chongs

Because there is no power necessary for it to exist, sjw faggot.

Great contributions, guys. Thanks for sharing your critical thinking skills.

Explain? I don't understand how calling me names is going to open communication here.

Apparently it doesn't. Look into the definition.

This it's about denying power based in race. Not the application of power. Retards.

You're literally saying a Black guy can refuse service at a food truck to all white people and that's perfectly ok.

It's not okay because it's rude. It's not racist

No, that's what the OP is trying to convey.

Why does the definition of* sorry

>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Literal definition. Learn to engrish; you worded your question retardedly.

>It's not racist
So... if a white person refuses to serve a black guy at a food truck, it's rude & not racist, yes?

If I was literally saying that, I would have said that. Learn what literally means.

I know what it says. Why does it ignore the element of power?

Because power is not at all necessary to consider your own race superior to any other race. Any race at all can have this attitude.

What fucking element of power? Explain.

You're not getting it. There's a difference between archaic definitions, and how they apply to us today

But it is racist for white ppl to deny services from POC.

POC denying ANYTHING from the ppl who oppressed them for generations is not racist.

RACISM = POWER + PREJUDICE
It shouldn't be this hard virgins.

All of the privilege that comes with being safe, secure, and white

k. This is where I leave this bait thread.

Please kys

No, that's racist and in this situation the black man is in the position of power. You proved their point.

Again; any one of any race whatsoever can consider their own race to be superior to another or all other races. That is what fucking racism is.
Stop trying to change the definitions of words. A new word is needed.

Fucking this.
Not that hard to get fucking wypipo...

How sad is your life that you OR OP would consider anyone, white or black, who runs a fucking roach coach food truck to have "a position of power"?

The power comes from race not profession idiot.

If you're not a troll, but actually this stupid; there's not a single thing I or anyone else can do for you.
I give.

Fucking SJW.

>the element of power

Like when niggers beat you up and steal your bike while screaming cracka mofucka? That kind of power?

Durrrrr

People here say being a SJW is bad?
Like what the fuck!? Are the lot of you actually literal nazis that hate tolerance and peace?
Being anti social justice is being anti humanity.

Yo OP

You're confusing the definition of racism with your (any many other people's) emotional reaction to the scenarios you describe.

A black man refusing white customers is racist. By definition.

But your emotional reaction to the situation is different because you perceive it as harmless and the weak slighting the strong.

It's still racist though.

So, warriors fight wars.
What does "winning" this war look like to you?

So if the white guy in line called the owner a nigger he is not racist? Because according to you. He's not in a power situation at the moment.

The weak fighting the strong is never racist.

Not according to the dictionary. Arbitrary changing the definition to fit your agenda is just sad.

We had a nigger president for 8 years, so the only time niggers were actually racist was during that time frame?

lol, niggers are the most racist group of swine in the world. I lived in and around the San Francisco area for most of my life, and out of all the crazy shit I saw, all of the unprovoked attacks were groups of niggers ratpacking whites, asians, and hispanics.

here's some critical thinking for you nigger

I get it - there are two different situations here.

Weak doing a bad thing to the Strong

Strong doing a bad thing to the Weak

things is, both are racist.

It's just how it's defined. There is no argument that it isn't racist because "racist" has an agreed meaning already.

You may not redefine it to fit the concepts you are talking about.

Calling someone "nigger" is being a dick, not necessarily racist by definition. Yes, if you call someone a nigger you're treated like a racist.

Let's see that in 5-10 years, dying race.

Nigger logic: "We can be doin' what da fuck we be wantin to, and effin you fukin honkey fucks stop us yo be rassis."

That's the BLM line, and how niggers try to justify their inherent racist, violent behavior.

One man's justice doesn't equate to another's. Just saying your fighting for equality is meaningless.

So your ok with treating someone as a racist even if they didn't do anything racist. By your own words.

No, I'm saying that calling someone a nigger isn't racist by definition, but if you do, everyone will call you racist.

>element of power that is necessary for racism

look at this faggot and tell me that he's powerfull you fucking retard lmao

>Let's see that in 5-10 years, dying race.

kek, uneducated retard. Niggers are less than 16% of the US population, and cannot survive without welfare, job quotas, and subsidized housing. Niggers bite the hand that feeds them, and with uncontrolled immigration, the Hispanics will be the dominate race in a century or two.

They don't like niggers, chango boi.

>No, I'm saying that calling someone a nigger isn't racist by definition, but if you do, everyone will call you racist.

Niggers call each other nigger constantly.

WE ARE KINGS AND KWEENZ AND YOU WILL RECOGNIZE US AS SUCH LUL XD

I am hispanic, ese.

No shit my nigga

Because no element of power is required. that's just bullshit SJWs like to add on because it gives them some kind of authoritative sounding reasoning.

fake chart

I completely agree that we should change the meaning of racism to adhere to the class system. We also need to change the definition of murder to include the class system, because average white people can't """"""""murder"""""""" a life that is so far below theirs that it doesn't even register as a living entity.

It's a fair trade. Blacks can have their reasonable hatred for an entire race, and whites can reasonably snuff out things that are lesser than them.

>I am hispanic, ese.

You and your hermanos are the reason Trump got elected. Mow my lawn and tell your sister I want her tuna taco, pendejo

>fake chart

Look it up, retard.

That is the gender studies/critical theory definition. not the real definition.

This.

RACE =/= POWER
MONEY = POWER
don't tell me white trash and rednecks are "powerful"

Wrong again stupid.