What went wrong?

Guys, I'm dead serious, I wanted him to be succesful, he was my favourite RM player just behind Modric and Bale in 2015, scoring tons of beautiful goals.

Whenever some retard said Isco was better because he could do some juggling bullshit while playing (and then lose the ball) I was shocked, it's not like Isco is a bad player, but James has one of the best left foot on the planet, and Isco sucks at counters, one of RM's best weapons.

But now, James is a shadow of his former self, erratic, sometimes even invisible, he had few chances these two last years and, while having good numbers for his playtime, he can't impress anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ti8X8KhvvpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy another player we don't need
what went wrong
Bayern, Real, Barcelona really need to stop buying players they don't need

You may be right, but James was one the reasons 2015-2016 RM started having an amazing winning streak and then their fall when he was injured for 2 months or so(at the same time as Modric).

He was never good they bought him out of WC hype and he bombed

This. Every World Cup has a player or two who comes from nowhere and has a great few games on the biggest stage, gets bought by a top club, then fails. It's like clockwork

but why? was his play in the WC all luck?

He had a stellar 14/15 season

he was midfielder of the season in his first year there

and RM always buy them lmao

>Canavarro
>Ozil
>James
>Vinicius Jr

Madrid don't use a 10 anymore. Better to have the MFs pass to the forwards who try to either cross/pass between themselves or go for goal. ZiGod would rather have 2 passers and a DMF midfield

Canavaro was good for 2 seasons
Ozil was well worth the 15 million

It usually works. At least Perez was smart enough not to buy a Euro meme like sissoko or sanches

Fuck these players. If you're a No 10 kind of player, you need to be at a team built around you. He could've gone to any number of 2nd tier big clubs e.g. Milan or something, and then create a legacy... but no, these fuckers chase the money and are happy to ride the bench.

>Canavaro, Ozil, James
>bad buys

Profited massively on Özil and he fit well into the squad, the exact kind of #10 Mou needed.
When he left Real every club in the world wanted him, now no top5 team in the prem would buy him.

It's okay. Conte will set him straight.

>american knowledge of football

What is Isco you dumbass

I didn't said anything about being bad or good. It's just funny the fact that is always Madrid who gets those players.

He plays right wing where Bayol did, not a 10 role

Sure thing, ameritard

Almost none of those passes are to the forwards m8, looks like he just passed sideways

Get some glasses pal

I heard this guy is a major retard because he stutters all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ti8X8KhvvpU

Are you retarded, most just go to Kroos modric or Marcelo. Is that what a no 10 does, pass sideways to midfielders or lb

>Isco is just there to pass sidways

Lmao here's you (You). I guess you need some attention.

>Cannavaro
>Ozil

Failure? lmao