/got/ general

Female rulers edition

>Game of Reddit

Season 7 = Stronk Women Season 2

Third for Doland

So it seems that those leaks are real deal for sho so how will D&D and HBO adress this situation? Will they just say it's something or just be quiet about it?

Seems that season 7 dosen't give us that much, but season 8 will be the big revealing season.

>female rulers
>everything goes to shit and everyone dies

accurate

They'll stay quiet.

"no comment" on everything

>Reading Dunk and Egg
>Get to the Red Widow
>Sexual tension so thick
>Dunk saves the day using his fookin legendary wrestle skills
>Almost dies
>Turns out Rhoanne married the half-loony old fart

Dunk just can't get laid, can he.

Damn son.

I hope this dosen't happen for season 8. And that when it happens I will be strong enough to not read them.

>not going the polar opposite and just tell them to believe everything they read on the internet

HBO is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It's beyond obvious that the leaks are real. So they know someone high up or one of their assistants or some lackey, like maybe someone who makes copies of scripts made extras, gave it all up to someone.

But they can't investigate, punish or sue because anything like that wouldn't stay quiet and any whiff of investigation gives more credence to the leaks.

But they also can't say they're not real cause any meaningful response will give the leaks more publicity.

Literally all they can do is go on business as usual, try and lock down sets a little more than usual, and hope by the time trailers and the season comes out that most have forgotten the leaks

Is just give a completely different answer every time I was asked about it.

People would quickly learn to that even when they get an answer it's mostly full of shit.

tfw i don't remember where the fuck the series was when it ended

I'll read them anyway when they come out.

That way if it's really an ending I don't like, I can honestly drop the show ahead of time and not bother to watch the last season.

Cause to me, the stuff in the middle of a story can piss me off, but so long as there's a chance they can turn it around and wrap it up on a good note and not drag things out, I can be fine. But the ending has finality, if it's over, it's over and that's all your left with. If it's shit, no point wasting months on it

>that most have forgotten the leaks

Yeah good luck with that.

When first teaser hits there is spoilers in comments. Many will be spoiled.

But it's not gonna effect on the series. GoT will be stronger than ever and season 8 will break that.

But there must be some shit going on in the inside of HBO.

HONESTLY I THINK THIS FAKE IS WAY HOTTER.

I mean you just KNOW!

For last six(?) hours I wouldn't do that.

It will be better on screen than read from some reddit site like Sup Forums.

i want short-hair cersei to fuck my ass

Dunk eventually gets laid, but it's to some unnamed woman we don't know crap about and the only reason we even know about this is because he is the confirmed ancestor of Brienne.

He kisses what might be a Stark between Widow and the Mystery Knight though, since Bran sees a tall lanky blonde guy kissing a brown-haired girl in the Winterfell Godswood.

Duh, of course they wouldn't state anything to the legitimacy of the spoilers. "Yeah sure, they're legit, so there's no reason for you to watch the season!"

Regarding the Jon Snow cliffhanger last time, they had the same clause, and the actors and team had to swear not to indulge information. Only Arya decided to mix it up and told various interviewers that Jon Snow was dead for good.

God she even got to Dinklage...

When will she end!!!

don't worry he will plow the dornish slut, and the stark slut, and then finally settledown with a tarth slut

>For last six(?) hours I wouldn't do that.

I would.

I watched HiMYM every year but dropped it before their last season the second I heard they were gonna stretch a weekend over an entire season. Still haven't watched the ending, still haven't watched that season.

>It will be better on screen than read from some reddit site like Sup Forums.

Looking better doesn't stop it from being shit.

Does Battle of the Bastards look good? Sure, but it's complete shit.

The second book opens with him being really, really bitter about Tanselle (the Dornish slut) and mentally telling himself he never touched her, not even in a chaste way.

Stark slut is a likely due to Bran vision, and Tarth because Brienne.

Cercei took the Throne and Dany is sailing to Westeroes. Jon is King in the North and confirmed Azor Ahai.

Well if it's suit you, you should take it off and hang yourself with it.

>kill yourself for having a different opinion

Real mature

Dornish slut is in kings landing. He will find her when he becomes KG

Stark Slut cos she'll tease him for being a virgin

Tarth sloot will be summerhall related, Dunk(dunk survives but becomes a hermit on tarth???)

How would Dunk get a Tarth chick?

He can't be married to her since he was part of the Kingsguard eventually and it's pretty fucked to leave your wife and child.

Unless he got a bastard on one and that bastard married the Tarth heir who's mother was one of Egg's sisters.

Does anyone else think Meme of Thrones gets away with critical acclaim too easily? It's just big-budget, high fantasy so relatively it's pretty fucking easy to write and make shit up to pander to the fandom. You can't do that with dramas grounded in reality.

YAAAAAAAS, SLAY QUEEN

I haven't started Mystey Knight, but I'm guessing Dornish slut and Tarth slut are post-stories and mentioned in GoT (or implied) while Stark slut is referenced in Mystery Knight? At the end of that book he was going to the Wall.

Kingsguard fuck all the time, but odds are this is pre-KG and the Tarth girl never told him because Dunk seems like a true knight who would take care of his own.

Meant to say at the end of the Red Widow he was going to the Wall.

Saved.

natalie dormer is no longer a part of this show, please remove all images of her.

Most of the characters even worth discussing aren't part of the show anymore.

TWOAIF reveals that the old guy dies soon after, then she marries a Lannister and has a couple kids, and then mysteriously disappears.

Not just any kids, Lannisters.

She's Tywin's ancestor.

... And you already said Lannisters, this is what happens when you phonepost.

>evian bottle

We see you

I hope the spoilers aren't real because they sound fuck awful.

Which means they're probably true.

Why do you have false hope?

they've already been confirmed from literally every picture from the set, who's directing which episode and Sue the Fury's sources

you should be praying that trump will lose

not because hillary is bad

but because when trump wins, expect 100000 anti-trump propangda in the show. the show already did that, but after the election that's gonna be even worse. they will make euron as trump-like, and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Thats a really good point.
They're already liberal as it is I shudder to think how itll be with a Trump win.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

fuck off autist

Euron's gonna be killed by Theon season 8 right?

He's winning, top lulz

I'm so happy this cancer show is almost dead. Normies don't watch it anymore and its Sup Forums viewer base declines every episode.

so what did the leaks say

>Normies don't watch it anymore
This retard hahahahah

All hail the incest king!

It's like you're TRYING to kill the general

fucking fat tumblr roastie landwhale

Most based Valyrian to ever live

emilia a cute

TRUMPED

kek a literal midget

>joffery
>baratheon

>GRRM

>tfw I won't be consoling or having angry sex with Sophie because she's butthurt trump won
>tfw she won't fuck her problems away with my cock when trolls on twitter attack her for standing with Hillary

Why even live?

>tfw when you got cucked your entire life
>tfw two jews destroy your life's magnum opus
>tfw you don't have the energy to finish your story
>tfw people harass you for a release date regardless
>tfw you didn't get the president you rooted for

He'll be too depressed for the next 4 years to write TWOW, but I'm sure his fans will understand, the ones on his comment filtered blog definitely will

I really want to bully her on twitter now

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

GUESS WHAT SOPHIE?

I DID VOTE!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

WHAT HAMFISTED "MUH TRUMP" ALLEGORY WILL DEE N DEE WRITE INTO THE END OF GOT NOW???

Is it true all of season 7 was leaked? Like 100%?

The fuck

Who wants to bet GRRM will use depression about Trump's victory as an excuse for no TWOW next year?

Yes.

Yes

More like 95%, we don't know exact details for some stuff like how Bran helps Sansa and Arya realize Littlefinger is playing them

I know, shocking, but seems someone close to the writing staff really hates their job, gave a friend copies of the scripts, turned out to be a bad friend because he practically bragged about what he knew and told everyone and now mass media's picked it up

i thought they sounded allright though?

though i dont watch, ive only been following along with whats been happening

Was it doomed from the start? Book 1-3 are simple in concept, hardly any political shit behind the scenes thats 2deep4you. 4 and 5 show a lot of stuff that expands the world, impossible for a show that has 10 1 hour long episodes per season.

I feel so fucking bad for Martin. He never deserved this.

And now we have trump. Fuck what a night

Martin did it to himself.

He blew a trilogy into what will eventually be 8 books, for now he thinks 7 and he'll be wrong, over what will be a 30+ year period

>doesn't even live in the US
>cares about americuck elections

What the fuck was her problem?

>I feel so fucking bad for Martin. He never deserved this.

Yes he did. He's a fat fuck with no dedication who sold the rights straight to D&D after meeting them and didn't release a book in the 5 FUCKING YEARS since the show started. He's a lazy fat fat and he deserved to be cucked out of his "life's work". Hopefully someone more competent will pick it up after he died of a heart attack while watching handegg.

Have you realized Rhoanne is Jaime's great grandma and Dunk is Brienne's great grandpa yet?

>who sold the rights straight to D&D after meeting them
Wrong, he sold the rights to D&D after demonstrating their impressive book knowledge by saying R+L=J

GRRM is too technically challenged to realize there's a fucking angelfire site from fucking 1999 that has all the R+L=J evidence listed

Unnamed ancestor aka Egg's sister

She's tywin's granny for fucks sake, not retard ass stephongod

Probably some shit like she thinks she can't work here anymore or whatever, which isn't true. She's 20, she doesn't know shit about anything.

Kek we're never getting TWOW now

>WHAT HAMFISTED "MUH TRUMP" ALLEGORY WILL DEE N DEE WRITE INTO THE END OF GOT NOW???
Everyone will loudly talk about how glad they are that Stannis is dead for 10 minutes each episode.

And Euron will probably get rewritten worse in S8 now lmao

Maybe we'll get a few more lectures from Theon about how great women are at being leaders.

Trump isn't like Stannis, even George said so

yeah other than them both being the underdog and sort of conservative (stannis wanted to ban brothels kek) they aren't that alike

the show is realistic because they're all fucking everything up

But do you really think d&d know that?

>conservative
>follows some foreign gods who burn people

hence the sort of. his original, true character could definitely be seen as conservative, but he was manipulated.

EURON KING
E
U
R
O
N

K
I
N
G

>conservative
>meritocratic
>don't give to shits about class or blood
>to the point two of his most trusted advisers are a former smuggler and a former foreign slave
>willing to raise up a bastard too
>accepts strange eastern religion
>wants to integrate wildlings and even giants into Westeros, provided they assimilate
>has his wife sit at his small council and she's actually heard
>wants a girl to inherent his position
>doesn't give a shit that his brother is a faggot
>"Then we'll make new lords."

Sorry, but Stannis is actually pretty progressive.

Will GRRM FINALLY finish TWoW now that Trump won?

He made 15 blog posts in the past 3-4 days talking about the election, and campaigning when he's not at home blogposting. He went out and tried to get people to vote.

Now with Trump's win, GRRM will have more time to write and finish TWoW by Christmas, right?

The fat fuck's probably already killed himself

Nah, now he'll be too depressed to write. Don't feel bad though. If Hillary won, he'd be too giddy to write, so either way the lazy fat fuck isn't writing.

Strong women BTFO

A thousand vows of eternal servitute for the new Lord of the Seven Kingdoms Trump!

IS THIS 4CHANS GREATEST VICTORY OVER REDDIT?

>BEAT THEM AT TRIBES: ASCEND
>BEAT THEM AT DOTA 2
>BEAT THEM AT BATTLEFIELD
>BEAT THEM AT BREXIT
>BEAT THEM AT US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

how will they ever recover

Now you're just being needy.

It's not even a "Sup Forums vs reddit" issue, you dumb bastard.