Name a female race hotter than white women

Name a female race hotter than white women

Pro Tip: You can't

Persian, Egyptian, Lebanese, Moroccan

Latina girls. Easy

Sand niggers and spics are trash tier compared to white girls

asian girls

I appreciate all women but yeah white women are sort of top tier. If I had to pick I'd probably put Arabs after that, especially the whiter ones

wrong wrong wrong.
dirty black haired races are unferior

white women can have black hair too?

You didn't even post a pic and also WRONG.
Smart
This

Emma Watson is a 4/10 tops.

you sound gay

white women are the female master race.

>Unferior
literally kill yourself. I'm not even joking anymore

I'm the second reply, any more Swift to dump?
Asking permission to fap as well

Yeah you can argue a lot about race but this isn't debatable White Chicks are the hottest but personality is usually self absorbed and entitled not really wife material any more

white female master race is best choice

Then why do they are like shit? White women turn into saggy witch ladies once they hit 35

You sound like a fag, and your shits all fucked up

I miss country girl Swift

>Persian

Ha, they can't even rype Iraqui anymore.

no tits, no hips. you can keep her

salty non white detected.

See, who is the top is debatable. Really it comes down to the individual but there definitely certain races with a higher percentage of good women. Whites, asians, latinas, are the main ones that come to mind as top tier. In trash tier we put blacks, Indians, probably more but I'm forgetting.

With men things are different, it's even more down to the individual but certain races do stand out as having more good quality men. Top tier races are whites, blacks, latinos.

There is no competition. White traps are the hottest. Followed miles back by white women.

Reality check for all in thread.

You can name 100 hot white chicks for every one hot black chick.

You samefag retard

more

I told you Persian is superior

wew

>Name a female race hotter than white women

Posts a picture of a lesbian.

I am an Asian guy living in Asia, in my opinion I agree, there's this depth of beauty white girls have that truly is alluring.
This is purely based on general scale instead of basing on individuals.
Here's my list :
1. White girls
2. Middle Eastern girls (Multicolor)
3. Asian girls the white ones
4. Latinas (Multicolor)
5. Indians/Pakis girls
6. Black girls

And you'll never get one lol

Asians

WA mixed or Eastern Asian

This and its not even close

The ARYAN RACE

Ewww that Asian girl is contaminated, tattoos...... Must be raised in the west. I would love to fuck a white girl, I mean I have enough money to get one.

White Women rankings:
Blondes
Redhead
POWER GAP
Brunettes
POWERGAP
Black hair
Happa Girls
POWERGAP
Asians
ETERNAL POWERGAP
Niggers, Spics, Sand Niggers
>I want to buttfuck this young happa bitch without a condom

You don't have any money and Asian girls in Asian are even easier for white guys lol

This. Middle-eastern women are on a whole nother level.

My Little Pony mares

Hey bait thread new fags,
im moving to germany in a while, i know nothing of german, but i have a lot of german ancestry
Tips?

east Asian girls are female master race tho

Fuck the Turkish girls

Ya, three levels below whites.

What...
what are you talking about?
are turks any good?

Well I am considered middle class here which means I have the means to fuck a girl here, also 70-90% of the time whites that come here are usually those who are fat, ugly and old and they are only getting the ugly Filipinas or what we considered here as maids. It's fine though because despite of the woman being ugly that touch of white blood make their offspring look good most of the time. White Asian babies look wonderful. So I'm not really offended, whites can have the not so pleasant looking ones and make hopefully females mixed babies that are bangable.

You're a fat Asian in Canada shit posting on Sup Forums. White dudes of all types are fucking your women.

white girls are stinky and dirty

Wrong! What I just posted is the truth, Asians raised in America or in other western countries don't count because they are after all Asians with white woman's perception. The real ones are in Asia and only the ugly and poor would get it on with a white man. Most women here see white men as living and breathing atm machines, because of the lack of opportunity here they see a reason to be with a white guy to hopefully raised their financial status lol. The thing is if you get in a relationship with an Asian here you have to support her family too. Lol

asians are white, they are genetically the same

kill yourself Dillon

Brazilians.

this is easy, aryan white women. blonde hair blue eyes and breed breed breed. this is coming from a 6'2" ice blue eyed male though.

as an asian from asia im surprised you didnt have tenticle monsters on that list

BUMP

I like dark skinned girls but even the average white girl is hotter than 99% of all girls of other races.