Confess your sins!

Confess your sins!

I once almost fucked my female cousin, discuss.

i pissed in the kitchen sink and left it there

I dabbed unironically.

i dont blame you, sinks are heavy

kek

goodone

kys

I sometimes tell my friend that asks if I got home safely that I'm home when I actually stay out until midnight walking so that she doesn't worry about me.

chaotic good

I have small pp

haha faggot

i really want to go out and do shit like take a bike ride and go for a midnight stroll but i always just end up going on Sup Forums and looking at rekt and shit and it makes me want to kms

I jerked off to this trap

it's probably for the better. you'll probably end up as a webm in a rekt thread

ur gay

I know that nothing is true yet I continuously follow temptation and fall for the deception of reality. I am aware that all desire is rooted in deception, yet here I am. I find home during meditation but I'm losing hope for all of humanity. I must put nothing in it's place if I ever expect to rest peacefully. I'm almost convinced everyone is in on it at this point. I just want to be aloooneeeee is this heaven or hell???

Before I was married I used to go some random where all the time. Now I'm married and am pretty much like you.

fuk

Fucking leave

no she feminine

i spit on my fingers and stick them in my ass and use my ass slime or whatever as lube to jack off (im not gay tho so..)

thats fucking gay for sure

My little brother was asleep and i tired to rub my penis on his mouth because i was curious on how it felt.... this was a long time ago and im straight though

its not gay its a gay-ish fetish

id call it bicurious
i probably sound gay huh?

>almost
Please step aside, we’d like to hear from the guy that actually did it.

such plebbitry

spam

lol I feel homie

spam

i put my dick into my brother

shut up i have trips, you single digit loser.

It's a cross-dressing man, it couldn't be anything but gay

i went on club club penguin without asking my perants

well may the trip gods shine upon your faggot shitposting user

I failed two years of my public university because I rather prefer smoking weed and healing from my bad years of school.

take it back asshole i could easily fuck you up COME TO ME i dare you, fucking pillowface. I eat your eyeballs.

I'm regularly fucking a girl in cosplay behind my girlfriend's back. Feels bad but at the same time feels so good

mom fonger car friend

did you even read what the guy was commenting on?
dumbass

My dick hard

I will FUCK you up bitch-nigga, who tf do you think you are commin at me w/ that shit