Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate Workaholics so much?

Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate Workaholics so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
youtube.com/watch?v=OjJj1NSsa-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno, it's no way near how good it used to be but it's still great.

I think I've outgrown Adam though. He hasn't made me laugh in a long time and he just pisses me off.

DUDE W E E D L M A O

is it still on? i quit watching around the roadkill taco smashing rats episodes

New season starts in December

high school kids go through coming of age tale where drug experimentation is part of the story: nostalgic and relatable

30 year old manchildren still get kicks from abusing soft drugs while goofing off at their shit-tier office job: sad and pathetic

First 2 seasons were pretty good, i stoped watching it then. How many season does it have now?

I don't hate it, but it's incredibely bland after season 2. Not funny at all.

Does anyone else want Ders to fuck them?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization

season 3 has some of the show's best episodes. stop with this le first two seasons are only good shit

I'll take Blake

I always found it strange how Blake is portrayed as the virgin manchild when he would probably attract the most girls. He's a pretty handsome guy. Ders is good looking too, Adam just looks like a Chinese person with downes but he has most of my favourite lines so it's cool.

Suprisingly few episodes have weed as a theme or appear at all. Maybe 10%.

Still took a steep nosedive from season 3 on. First two are actually quite funny. After that it's just poorly imitated Sunny with gross out humor.

>Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate Workaholics so much?

because they are insufferable unfunny "le ebin ironic" faggots

Patrice O'neal pretty much nails it here youtube.com/watch?v=OjJj1NSsa-I

They ran out of ideas really really fast and then resorted to gross out humor.

Because it went past season 3 and got WAY too much money for budget

I agree. Blake and Ders are actually two good looking guys. Adam looks like a Jack Black clone.

I love patrice but he was butthurt as shit
he thinks they're hipsters

Its one of my favorite shows, I can see why people hate it even I don't like some of the stories in the episodes but the way the three main guys interact and the co stars they have just play off each other so well. It feels like the office meets sunny for me.

who even is this fat nigger? is he dead of heart attack by now at least?

It has 6 and just a short list of guest stars they had in the 6th season are Dane Cook, Pauly Shore and Andy fucking Dick. They were all amazing by the way especially Andy

the co-stars are funnier than the hipster 3 stooges fyi

Because most of the people on here where never offered weed or anything in high school and college and hate the show based on that even though it does way more to mock that lifestyle then make it look cool.

To each there own, I think the main three guys have very good comedic timing when they are together, but they did a great job of getting a good supporting cast. RIP Jetset

Ders is by far the most attractive IRL and plays "cute boyfriend" characters in romantic comedies. Even in the show they acknowledge this and have him score the most.

Blake is certainly second, he has a good body and face but his hair and mannerisms make him a bit unconventional that drives away staceys

Adam would be purely average IRL and the only one who has to work hard for pussy.

The white guy kind of owned him. Can't handle the bants then don't go to the roast.

The episode with the cool pedophile was funny

never been a fan of adam, Blake and Ders are definitely the much better "straight guy" routine as far as the show goes.

dropped this shit when they got out witted by some high schoolers.

Was that the season with the over the top gore gags? That season was horrible.

>hate Workaholics
wut

Haven't watched since the second season, or maybe third. Last one I recall watching was when they went to a movie theater and some shenanigans happened.

some of the new episodes are pretty good still. they are hit and miss though

This show is literally in no way hipster or ironic.

Love Patrice but he's really overreacting here

Ders even brought some solid bants when he "called him out" but he still didn't go along with it

where are all the tight butthole jokes

Is it anymore sad than some bitter 30 something year old virgins that post banes and frogs on Sup Forums 24/7?

the office episodes are great, the home/weed lmao/party episodes aren't.

the first few season were great. But you cant find them anywhere basically and the other seasons were hit or miss