Do you support DACA? Yes, No & why?

Do you support DACA? Yes, No & why?

I think they should be made legal citizens if they are a legal adult, and given a very small stipend until they are found to be able to barely support themselves, and allowed to live here. Their good for nothing criminal parents need to get the fuck out of my country, though.

I thought DACA stood for "Deport All Children Act" so I was all for it.
Then I thought it was "Defense Against Children Act" and I was all for that, too.

Send all the illegals out of the country. Don’t care if it’s a fucking infant, we have American infants that need help too. This is a country. Countries are defined by borders, citizenship, and laws. They broke all three by default. Either we in force immigration or we don’t.

Yeah I think we should in force laws, too.

Sure. Why not? Assuming they have jobs, students or are in the military.

I saw an interview with Belen Sisa. She convinced me. I didn’t care either way. Now support it.Fine bitch.

Daca more like caca

no

>in force

lol trumptards

No, I do not. Many of these “dreamers” have had years to apply for their citizenship yet they have not. There are laws of the land, and if you’re here then you should abide and follow them. You should also pay into the system, like the rest of us. I have nothing against immigration. In fact, my mother and grandmother were immigrants from Belgium. One key thing though, they did it legally.

DReamers don’t equate DACA. DACA is a select few that meet certain criteria. A higher threshold than DReamers.

Sarcasm is hard, isn't it?

>trumptard

You misspelt patriot

you're an immigrant. gtfo out of my country, you're essentially the same thing as these DACA illegals. wtf makes you think you can call yourself an American or speak about DACA you filthy immigrant? 2nd generation trash, fuck off.

no because it is unconstitutional, an always was

I’m on an iPhone and the autocorrect changed INFORCE to IN FORCE. But I guess 1 point for libtardo here

Lol

FUCKING CHRIST, HERE WE GO AGAIN
YOU CAN'T APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP IF YOU ARE IN A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOMES
AND WHEN THEY DO THAT, IT'S NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE REQUISITE PAPERS FOR IMMIGRATION. THAT'S WHAT PATH TO CITIZENSHIP MEANS, AND IF WE HAD ONE WHERE ILLEGALS COULD APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY, WE WOULD HAVE NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEM. VET THEM, WHATEVER - IF THEY'RE NOT CRIMINALS LET THEM APPLY IN AMERICA. NO REASON TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT.

When I can got to Mexico, an African or Middle Eastern country and have 17 kids on the tax dollars of their natives, I'll support DACA and any other form of immigration.

Until then, shitskins out.

yeah, but it's a bandage on an otherwise broken immigration system. it's too lengthy, too expensive, and to ineffective. basically, if you want to emigrate to this country, you need to spend an exorbitant amount of money and effort to do so, and even then you sometimes wait decades. And it doesn't make for a good immigration system. It doesn't help anyone. What should happen is
>better security vetting
>more streamlined immigration system focusing on weeding out security risks and ensuring people will comply with laws
>simplified system
>less wait time
this helps everyone involved. there's no reason immigration should be so hard. it's just another example of government getting it's shitstained hands on something and fucking it up.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

50+ years ago there were also many people here illegally. They were made legal as a one time deal. It was at that point that so many Hispanics became US citizens when before there were very few.

DACA is same kind of deal.

And it will keep happening.

If you don't care about the demographics of the country then it shouldn't matter to you, but if you do then it should alarm you because this won't stop.

Demographics are destiny.

When non-whites are majority of US population the US will stop being free.

We're already almost there... first amendment is going to be gone because free speech is really hate speech. Second amendment will go because if guns are illegal than people will stop dying from guns - of course. Any freedom you care about will slip away. And white people will be blamed for everything going wrong as non-whites vote for more free shit, the debt continues to soar, and eventually it pops with mobs of angry people killing off the people who made everything bad - white people.

No. If they’ve been here this long they should have been citizens by now. If they haven’t done it they aren’t going to - they need to leave.

Mother was a citizen when she gave birth to me. I’m 100% legal.

There is 700,000 of those cunts in the US that we know of.

If any committed a crime, GTFO
If they're not in school or working, GTFO
If they're under 18, and their parents are being deported, GTFO
If they can't speak English, GTFO
If they can't pass a citizenship test, GTFO
If they or their family are collecting welfare or on some other public dole system, GTFO
If they were present at any public protest, GTFO

I'm tired of shitskins sneaking over the border and demanding rights while creating a taxpayer burden on the citizens. Fuck them, GTFO.

I guess they shouldn’t have broken the laws of our land then huh?

I want every last one of these illegal assholes shipped out of the country.

If they are caught coming back, public flogging.

You, absolutely, can apply for citizenship while in the U.S. illegally...that's the whole reason as to why we have immigration lawyers.

Yes

No you can’t

When Trumpfags finally realize that DACA was born from a Republican act to help immigrants who have children stay in the US.

But yet they blame Obama. Wheeeeeewww Americans are retarded.

We should have the same immigration policy as their home country. So no I do not support the unconstitutional DACA.

>I'm tired of shitskins sneaking over the border and demanding rights while creating a taxpayer burden on the citizens. Fuck them, GTFO.

Getting this confused over the fact your government is corporate run and has been burdening citizens since the 1970s.

I do. They didn't ask to be brought here. For many of them, this is the only home they've ever known. Deporting them would essentially be punishing them because their parents broke the law.

no

Recently got my greencard ama

No. America is for Anglos only. Germans and Irishmen can stay too.

All should be shipped out, no sanctuary cities. Any judge blocking deportation indicted for treason. Armed militia along the southern border, paid 20$ per ear in bounties. Immigrants can apply to come in from their home countries only. Immigrants must plan to be productive citizens, no welfare.

LMAO proves that you're still a fucking retard
Its spelled ENFORCE iphone doesn't recognize stupidity sorry

Amnesty + path to citizenship + the business death penalty for any business that hires illegals

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

Alright, so how do people get green card married in this country?

this

Married a citizen or another green card holder. Many Asians do this then latinos. Also people can apply for green cards while in the us... if you rich if not you need to gtfo and wait 5 years for it which is 80% it won’t go through

Thank you' friend, that's what I've been trying to say, but someone keeps saying you can't apply for citizenship while in the US illegally

You don't need a fucking lawyer for it. You get married and then you fill out the paperwork, pay the fees, and go through the process.

You can’t if you are illegal. Need resident frist which gives a time out for 5 years until you can become a citizen. Now if a abuse like child or spouse abuse happens or violence then the person can apply and get automatic citizenship

You need a lawyer which cost like 8-10k

Do you have a stance on anything or just looking for someone to tell you what to say.

Country is basically lost. There's no talking sensibly to these fucking retards. It's hopeless...