I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA no amateur questions

I am a Pro DJ whose successful AMA no amateur questions

dj ing and beatmaking takes no talent lol

fuck off nerd

"whose" I understand why you're a dj

How long did it take you to perfect the "I'm gonna keep pretending to tweak the controls every 2 seconds but really I ain't doing shit" routine?

No one goes to clubs anymore

fpbp

>whose

I have read books and can write AMA no amateur questions.

Let's debunk this thread really quickly. Claims he's a DJ but posts a high end analog studio recording console that has absolutely nothing to do with DJing. Any idiot with a basic sense of DJing knows that picture has literally nothing to do with it. So good job trolling you piece of shit. I hope you choke on a dick and fall off a cliff. Simultaneously. What good are MODS for if they don't block this poison

today i broke the power distribution unit supplying a vintage desk, a manley voxbox a lexicon reverb unit and a bunch of other hard units
god damn i hope they can get it fixed and i dont get b&

I too enjoy left over copy pasta from a previous day

What do you do when you're doing a show where the client wants a 32 channel mix but only rented a 12 channel board and somehow wants to blame you for it? I keep running into this problem.

Fake and gay

This has nothing to with DJing and has to do with Live sound you twat.

How the fuck can you remember what all those buttons do?

Educate.

Not op, but how do you know what all the buttons on a computer do?

You learn, or you learn by doing. Either one works.

bus channels together inside an aux or otherwise group them?

i guess you would just have to make sure that your room/oh's are correctly set up and then you could just change the faders of those and the spots as a group?

Making good music via midi, does.
Making generic trap beats, does not.

What? Consoles this big you varely rarely are mixing levels on individual channels. VCAs are your best friend on a console this big.

whats the difference between do it live and have it recorded and press play

But with sound? I dont think my brain could cope

You have 12 physical inputs. They want 32 physical inputs. They only rented a 12 channel console and refuse to provide the 32. Bus and aux how you want, you still have 12 physical inputs.

on pro tools or whatever other software you are using as an intermediate
a console "this big" is irrelevant unless you have set the I/O's in a stupid way

I'm a Pro at absolutely nothing and still more famous than OP, who is and always will be, a massive faggot.

AMA

Trips have spoken.

as a follow up i have seen live venues that are mic'ing up in excess of 50 microphones using very small desks
those desks barely even have a purpose in modern times and using them is just a tactile pleasure, you could easily get a 32 i/o super high quality converter/soundcard for a literal fraction of the price for any kind of desk

Stop triggering the spergs

OP checking out back to work now best lunch I had in a long time thanks faggots

Dj. Posts a mixing desk. Faggot confirmed

you can be a DJ or you can be a PRO you cant be both