Why are they transitioning from batshit crazy conspiracy website to "alt-right" news?

Why are they transitioning from batshit crazy conspiracy website to "alt-right" news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuxQTG7QpFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the $$$

first post best post

Nothing wrong with free interprise, plus the "alt-right" needs more voices.

Why are they sliding this thread?

Something seems very suspicious

That fucking shill does what his kike masters tell him to do, that's why.

Pretty much. AJ always goes where the money is.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T FORGET TO BUY MY WATER FILTERS AND SPECIAL MANLY MEN VITAMINS GOYI-I MEAN VIEWER!

same reason as stefcuck molyjew

more money

not a good look for the alt right when infowars is one of their leading voices 2bh

The alt-right is much better without the association of batshit conspiracy theorists.

If you find their event coverage useful to document progressive insanity, fine, use them for that, but otherwise keep a big distance and don't listen to their nonsense ideas.

Are they? Call me when AJ names the jew.

Listened yesterday and all he did was the old alex schtick:

"THESE GLOBALISTS ARE SOOOO EVIL. THEY HAVE A PURE HATRED FOR HUMANITY. THEY ARE DEMONIC!!!!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THESE LYING GLOBALISTS SCUM HAVE PLANED THIS FOR DECADES, AND NOW THEY ARE REVVING THE ENGINE OF CHAOS AND DARKNESS UP INTO O V E R D R I V E"

This.
Reputation is everything is the eyes of the public. You don't wanna be seen talking to the guy everyone else thinks is a loon.

I don't know how gradual their transitioning is, but if they wanna help the alt-right, they gotta ease into it slooooowly.

they're just riding the Trump train and post a bunch of anti-Clinton videos without anything overtly crazy about them

Is jew wife jewed him in a divorce and stole his kids. his channel is dying cause people dont want his penis juice. He is being blackmailed by super nazi paul joseph watson.

So, uh, they're like a father that's trying to relate to his son and front of his friends and failing miserably?

it used to be a site about what the elite where doing around the world. Now its just a site about the US election and supporting trump.

What if they were right all along, but we never took them seriously until we started agreeing with them

These

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I still don't trust them though

Super nazi lol

the local is the global. They've improved.

some rich old guys' fraternity with an owl statue literally doesn't matter. America maintaining its western identity does matter.

>Call me when AJ names the jew.

Never gunna happen. He is a jew

Alt-right is shit anyways:
lizard globalist are controlling everything AJ, Molyneux living collecting them donations for talking on YT, a fucking faggot who sucks nigger dick Milo and others.
The right wing is a joke now.

Infowars has been spot on all the events of the Obama and Bush presidencies, they just couch everything they say under a veneer of nonsense about GLOBALISTS so they don't get Bill Coopered.

Because alt-right is becoming mainstream and still serves the conspiracy theorists need for getting rid of the secret committees pulling the strings.

Am I wrong?

They aren't transitioning, they are exactly the same as always in message.

Now the SJW thing is so ridiculous that they see a bridge to the normies who also hate the "Soros funded SJW movement" who's globalist influence AJ has always railed against and talked about.

INFOWARS is now more relevant to the normies' everyday life than the MSM

Well shit. I doubt they'll have much success.

Breitbart and Infowars are transitioning to Alt-Right because they know Trump will win and there are plenty of source material in his Presidency.

Because if he named the Jew, he would be dead tomorrow.

When he keeps it vague and saying shit like "the globalists" or "the bankers," we all know who he means anyway. So he doesn't need to do it.

>Breitbart and Infowars are transitioning

hot

the discredit shtick isn't going to work after the media bashing trump has done this election cycle. controlled opposition #1 is just keeping up with the times

How is he being blackmailed?

Does it matter? We get to redpill a shit ton of people on the demographic crisis.

I have watched my roommate get redpilled by infowars the last couple months.

I have seen it work.

Have you never been on the #altright twitter? Most of the posts are about fucking kikes. Just go look at Ben Shapiro's twitter replies. Alt right members are a worse look than Alex Jones.

FIRST
Be sure to like this comment!

it's literally some TLAs disinfo

Alex Jones is and has been for over 20 years a televangelist-tier opportunist. He will change his tune to whatever he thinks his current audience wants to hear.

Though I have zero respect for him I will give him one thing: He knows the pulse of the times and can read his audience very well, he wasn't afraid to aggressively market himself online at a time when others weren't interested in the online market. This is why he has been so successful in attracting a large audience.

But like others ITT said, don't associate yourself closely with him and the other bullshit peddlers working for his website. Yes, his channel has done some good coverage over the past few months documenting SJW nutjobs but that doesn't mean he's a genuine friend to us or to Trump. He's just in it for himself. He's not a good ally to have, his 20+ year record as an insane nutjob who claims aliens and demons run the planet makes him a pariah for anyone who doesn't currently suffer from a psychotic episode.

/thread

delete this

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuxQTG7QpFM

Classic AJ was all about Black Helicopters

They have perceived a subtle shift in the political climate. Having witnessed the rise of a potentially lucrative market, they have decided to court them by shifting their positions ever so slightly to capitalize on the opportunity before them.

Some might think it stupid, but no matter how you look at it... it makes sense from a business point of view. You go where the viewers are.

Beasted

Alt right politics are a lot more trendy then conspiracy stuff right now so it makes sense why hed wanna pull in an audience from people supporting the "outsider" candidate. Also i dont think AJs a shill as much as hes a useful idiot for the jews who make people who question the government look like a bunch of tin foil hat folks but atleast hes exposing the failures of obama and the SJW movement

Is he really Bill Hicks?