twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tPzkNS4rits&ab_channel=RareMusic#2

CHEER UP PAL

im your penis.
and
i say
NO

Please?

When my dad died, my mom went with him too, the night in my house, all alone, the silent dormant rooms that they once laid, where I played with them, where I saw my dad wither away from throat cancer. He could barley eat, died of male nutrition. I spent a whole week out of school when both passed. Now I understand. There is no gods plan, only bad luck. I graduated my high school with high grades in math and engineering. Eventually became an engineer. I use my parents house as a summer home. And some times I hear my six year old self laughing while my dad is running around. The cook outs we had. All of that. I have never stepped one foot in their bedroom. I keep it locked. Day after my dad went he gave me the most important thing to me... a Harley 2002 anaversery edition street glide. I have the bike in my garage. Just sitting there. Once and a while I drink a beer while I hug it and remember the times I had with my dad

I hope you feel better user. Love you. Watch this to laugh. youtu.be/M1rfKZmmq4I

It’ll hopefully get better for us someday

I'm sorry to bring everyone down, my moms gift was just a simple watch, no secret treasure hidden map watch. In her will her words were "I'll always love you annon, I just couldn't take your fathers loss. We will watch over you every day. We love you, mom and dad" at that point I wanted to commit suiside. But being an only child, I wouldn't have anyone to leave things down to. So I roamed the world on a year vacation (yeah so, I'm not a dope smoking hippie) meet great people, and amazing cultures that are really interesting today.

user, maybe check around the room, see if there was a secret will written by your father. Maybe he wrote the will because he knew he would die or guessed he would die. Anyways search around and if you find the will, please read it out here. I want to see how your father was. He sounded like a fun, nice man. God, I am literally tearing thinking about how the first few months... weeks... days even, without a motherly or fatherly figure in my life.

Don't be sorry it's a feels thread

Oh. Guess my suggestion for searching for a fathers will was useless.

Anyways annon, just be greatfull, if your depressed, go somewhere. In a world of 7 billion people, someone, somewhere will love you to death do you part. Fuck now I'm crying. On this fucking website. But seriously, anyone who wanders to see these threads. Don't worry about your life, it's all the matter of luck. If your depressed, go to somewhere tropical. That's what I did. And for those thinking on killing themselvs. I tried, it only felt like my job on earth wasnt done yet. I hope you feel better OP.

I wish I was as strong as you are

It's not about being strong, it's about the ability to endure and still keep going

My whole heart is gone, yet I'm still standing with a lovely GF, a nice house and a better understanding of my life. Don't be a fag and keep being hopeless, being hopeless is basically quitting at life

You think you’re winning at life? You live a fucking lie

How so

booohoooo first world problems thread :C

youtube.com/watch?v=89Yblrcb0rg

Eh, I've been to the third world, and those fuckers work within their means just like us.
It's all about perspective.

Can we get a feels board?

all i want is for someone to go hangout with so i dont have to witness my shitty life

wizchan.org/

>Sup Forums

Fucking, I go back to work tomorrow, although they still tried to call me today (on my 2nd off-day). It's the same shit every fucking day.

Fuck you too

ill start to dump if no one else is

youtube.com/watch?v=MnA4u9CaK7A

I took this screenshot for another thread the other day and it 404ed. Don't know if anyone read it.

this one gets me every time

anyone lurking? ive just been dumping a lot, ill keep going if people are enjoying it

What happened buddy?

Lurking a bit.

I am lurking.

Dumb fucking kid. Heaven isn't even a real place.

So ive recently been thinking of suicide because I lost my little brother in a car accident almost a month ago,I haven't left my room for 3 day and have been stealing pill from my dad's bathroom (mostly sleeping medicine)it's so quiet in the house now and it hurts me to not here my little brothers voice anymore,but I realized that my dad will have nobody in the house and it would be worse for him,but my God do I just want to feel happy again,it hurts so bad

Damn.

wats got u down charlie brown

She was crazy about me. I was so happy... it was my first relationship. I was a bit of an outcast growing up. But not only was she crazy about me, she was a bit regular crazy too. Bipolar. One night she mixed her drugs with alcohol and did some insane stuff... really hurt me. She broke up with me to avoid hurting me again. Blocked me. It's been 6 years and I haven't had anything like it since.

You always miss the crazy ones, but they're the best. I dumped my high school gf years ago. I still miss her. You do a lot of things with these people, you know? It's awful when they're gone.

Damn, what's this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWwSVOo5K_k

i have a full story already typed up if you guys wanna hear it

That hurt will never leave, but you'll be able to live with it user. Give yourself another month

Haha yeah. She was awesome. She'd get invited to the craziest parties, we'd go together. I remember that I used to tie her up in bed. One time she escaped in the pitch dark and used the rope to strangle me. I loved it.

crazy ones are the best memories. even one that cheated on me, we were the best couple until that. so many events happened that made us grow close.

I got prescribed happy pills for my sad brains. If you haven't given big pharma a shot yet you should consider it.

I wanna hear it

I haven't had a girl tell me she loves me since I was 19. I am now 27. The worst part is I can get sex and have had relationships over 1 year. What does it take. Feel better anons

k so here's my story part 1/3:
I guess it's about my first love and her just in general.
>Be me
>Be 13
>Move to a new school and town that year
>Meet a really interesting group of people
>Decide to hang out w/ them.
>I think I really like this one girl in my group
>Half the school year flies by
>Be the month of December
>Apparently she's super depressed, like clinically
>One kid in our group liked her too, apparently they were dating for a while
>feelsbadman
>apparantly he than does something that makes her even more depressed, has to do with something from being younger
>so basically that kid in our group was a douche, and made her even more depressed, she almost killed herself over what he did, and i'm still not entirely sure what he did
>douche kid eventually gets kicked out of our group after he explodes several times
>now it's like may of that school year, school's gonna be ending soon

part 2 of 3
>school carnival is happening
>go with a couple friends, meet her there
>we all hang out and have a good time, a couple friends leave, now only four of us remain, this being one of my friends who lived nearby, her, and two others.
>we go on like a bouncy castle thing
>a panic attack happens for her
>ohshit.jpg
>i'm the closest one nearby, so i help her and talk to her.
>carnivals about to end so we walk back to my friends house that lives nearby
>i ask her if she wants to talk about it
>she tells me she'll message me tomorrow about it
>we end up hanging out in a guest bedroom that has a tv and his xbox, they're playing halo or something, while me and the girl talk while sitting on a bed
>we end up sitting next to eachother, and kinda cuddle, it was weird
>now it's like 11:00 at night
>she has to go
>now it's tomorrow
>i get a message from her
>she tells me about her depression and her parents not really liking her and everything
>she says she may commit suicide soon
>i tell her i like her
>ohfuck.mp4
>no response for like two minutes
>she responds with "i know, i like you too user"
>holyshit.tiff
OP back, forgot to say that the first comment was mine as well
>i ask if were dating then
>she says,"yeah, user"
>ohfuckfirstgirlfriend.app
>she has to go
>next few weeks we talk a lot
>its pretty cool, everything is nice, whenever we see eachother in class we laugh and smile a lot
>school ends, we end up telling the group were dating
>everyone is cool with it
>end up hanging out a lot that summer
>we hung out at the local meadow, pretty peaceful and cool
>we keep on doing this for like 5 times
>she takes a trip that summer to like japan or south korea, i forgot which one
>when she gets back everything's awesome again
>i take a trip to florida or north carolina or somewhere for two weeks

continued from earlier (some of the stuff may not make much sense because i made a thread of this earlier)
>on the second day of that trip she messages me saying we should break up, and doesn't give me a reason why
>almostcrying.jpg
>i say alright, and that i understand
>feel like shit because i wanted to tell her i loved her
>kinda glad i didn't now, just because i didn't want my heart to be broken at that age
>school starts up again, she blocked me on her phone or something
>on picture day she shows up with a full lesbian hair cut
>ohnowhathaveidone.mp3
>apparently she was bi when were dating, now shes full on lesbian
>doesn't talk to me for like three months
>we talk, but it isn't the same, its still awkward because she never talked to me afterwards
>end up as friends

basically i felt like shit for a while because i thought i saved her from killing herself but, really, i don't think i did now. i think i might've helped her for a little, but she didn't really need me. thats ok though. i've moved on.
oh, and on the topic of her being a lesbian, i'm totally fine with that, and if your gay, go ahead. be you.
but also Sup Forums i think i might've turned her gay.

well this just fucking crushed my sole.

That sucks user....

This one was my best friend for 10 years... then we started dating...

Soonafter we got engaged... and well... the screenshots say itall

I also like a depressed girl. I didnt turn her gay but I think it turned me depressed.
But can feel you. Got a similar story but its too long

I want to be over it... its been a little over a year... She basically used me to get over her ex... the cheated on me with him. I used to not care about relationships... but she was my everything and now I just feel numb and empty... unable to show another person the love that I felt for her.

What an asshole

You broke the friendzone user....how??

Usually I lurk, but recently I’ve been going through a pretty tough breakup. It’s bad enough sometimes hat I just wanna blow my brains out with my 12 gauge. I think the worst part is I can see all the signs of what brought this about, and if I had payed more attention I could’ve fixed it. I wish I wasn’t a pussy and that I could just pull the trigger.

>no career
>so much pressure
>havent had a job interview in years
>bombed the last two job interviews terribly
>even more pressure now
>hand shakes now while calling back companies
>voice inflection
>it's pretty much over
> I wont be hired
>even with the greatest fucking president ever in office

I love that shit. I've only ever been with submissive girls, although the one I fuck every once in a while now is *super* sub. It's incredible, and it's totally worth her messed up libido to only get to fuck every other month or so. Hard being emotionally single though.

That's a good way to put it. You spend so much time with these people and your lives just kind of mix together. It's beautiful but it hurts.

i can feel this

>have to have job exp to get job
>job wont hire
>cant get exp for job
>hell loop

Man, it's hard. My ex and I broke up but although we are still fucking (because we are just too in tune sexually -- there is no point in fucking anyone else) neither of us have said "I love you" in two years. I heard it every day for two years before that. I miss it.

sweet cope fam

Holy shit user. That is terrible.

>even with the greatest fucking president ever in the office
i could see how your mental faculties have failed you in getting a job.

I had gotten out of a 3 year relationship and she had gotten out of a 4 year one. We always had good chemistry, but before then things just weren't in place.

Unfortunately when we did get together she knew how to tug my heart strings. She knew I typically didn't do commitment... that I wouldn't say things like "I love you".

She preyed on my very Nature... really using me for my Money and as a dick to fuck While she figured a way to get back with her ex.

She never cared about me... I was just the backup.

and thats what hurts the most

Don't be harsh on our brothers. If memeing a protofascist into office gives them a reason to wake up in the morning, I say have at it. We all have our roles to play in this great life.