For Donald

For Donald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
vocaroo.com/i/s0m2KTPy0Jpr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARISE RIDERS OF THE TRUMP TRAIN. MAINSTREAM MEDIA SHALL BE SHAKEN, GLOBALISTS SHALL BE SPLINTERED.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

how dare you try to scum up this scene with this fiflthy nonsense. go back to the shadow

Scenes libcucks will NEVER understand

Hope he loses

NOT FOR DONALD
BUT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Give him your vote or I will kill you

As a woman i don't understand this scene. Like why were they even fighting each other WTF?? Why didn't Gondor just open their borders to let the poor orcish refugees in?

It was gondor's problematic colonialism that caused them to turn evil anyways in the first place

Middle earth would be such a better place if it was ruled by virtue signalling cat ladies like me

tuck frump and fuck white people

Page 10 save rave fellow centipedes!

Same

>Trump is currently leading

That's what him and all the special snowflake millenials get for throwing their votes away pretending they were better than partisan politics.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED

IT WAS STOLEN

FUCK YOU DRUMPFAGS

any movies that portray winning via absolute domination?

Stern now was trumps mood, and his mind clear again. He let blow the horns to rally all white men to his banner that could come thither; for he thought to make a great shield-wall at the last, and stand, and fight there on foot till all fell, and do deeds of song on the fields of Pelennor, though no man should be left in the West to remember the last King of the Mark. So he rode to a green hillock and there set his banner, and the White Horse ran rippling in the wind.

"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

These staves he spoke, yet he laughed as he said them. For once more lust of battle was on him; and he was still unscathed, and he was young, and he was king: the lord of a fell people. And lo! even as he laughed at despair he looked out again on the black ships, and he lifted up his sword to defy them.

he has the high ground

Everything is going as i planned

What the fuck is wrong with your country?

Based tolkien. He knows how to get the blood flowing

The 1995 version of "Richard II" with Gandalf.

About 45% of people honestly thought Hillary Clinton deserved to be President.

KEKS LOSING SO HARD

I CANNOT WAIT TO FEAST ON THEIR TEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

this is not just a victory for America, but all who shitposted in the great war to defeat the globalist jews

We did it reddit

>people are now inserting the american memelection into LotR, tainting it forever
Keep your politics out of it.

>Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
>Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
>Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
>Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
>They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
>The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
>Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
>Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

For Donald

If anything they would never support trump
Lord of the rings is one of the most liberal stories ever told

It's literally a story about how mongrelization was killing off the world's magic and how coexistence is ultimately impossible.

>Lord of the rings is one of the most liberal stories ever told

And again with the fucking inserting-modern-day-bullshit-into-lotr autism. It was a story about heroism, friendship and defeating evil based on the old epic sagas.

It's just the usual Sup Forums delusion.

That goes for you aswell, dickweed.

Why is this so depressing. Fuck

>Sup Forums
>deluded
Yeah deluded enough to win an election lmao

Is this just meming and wanting to BTFO SJWs.

People that are salty about Shilalry being a corrupt human shit stain can't possibly think he won't be the same if not worse in a political office.

>gets one thing correct in 8 years
>acts all smug about it

i know you're baiting but we're never going to hear the end of this.

Mate, Trump has no political capital whatsoever. He's a neutered dog in office, while hillary can pull on a shit ton of strings and continue her corrupt ways.
A trump presidency literally does nothing while a clinton presidency can actually fuck things up.
Most people realize.

They're genuinely this delusional. Sup Forums pretended to be this for so long that they attracted and became actual psychos.

;)

Well that's what I thought, what I want to know is if people actually think this guy is somehow good, which is what I seem to be seeing a lot of.

It's embarrassing that it's between these two at all and I'm a bonglander where fucking rent boys is a perquisite to being in political office.

>mfw no more money for correct the record

What evidence do you have that indicates he will be more corrupt than Hillary? You think he will be taking money from all the big banks, all the mainstream media corporations, big oil companies or countries in the gulf like Saudi Arabia or Qatar? You think he will be taking money from George Soros or the Koch brothers?? You think he'll sell weapons to middle eastern countries knowing full well they could end up in the hands of ISIS? You ever read wikileaks yourself or did you let CNN do the reading for you faggot?

What is it exactly that makes you think he will be anywhere near the same levels of corrupt as Hillary? I want real arguments right fucking now family

>mfw Trump wins

>I'm with Drumpf

The_Donald

Not only do they think he's good, they also think that everyone agrees with them and anyone who doesn't has been paid off. It's a literal cult by this point.

The presidential election is usually just about shifting the overton window and most people are fucking exhausted from regressive left dialog.
People want to go back to laughing about shit and not having their cities burned down and the arsonists defended.

WHO /ALTRIGHT/ BROS HERE?

Thats not the only embarassing thing about bongland I'm afraid

Gods be praised

Trump being president will not change this at all.

I just don't think he'll be as good as people on Sup Forums say he is. I think that he'll just follow what the neocons want him to do, except doing slight things here and there to make him appear 'different' from other presidents. 30 Years later and he will be idolized as the ultimate savior of the Republican party.

jfc just take a fucking look at the political donations for each candidate. do you think those are free? who the fuck is the fucking neocon between the two?

Hillary would actively make it worse

thats so fucking fake

Sup Forums are the right equivalent of SJWs

Hillary would only make the situation far fucking worse by feeding into that dialog for votes.

ikr

you had your shot, ctr

When has Sup Forums ever needed something to be true to be offended by it? All that matters are my feelings and how outraged I am.

Nope. Literally reported on by your own press.

>tfw you can stop posting anti Shillarycuck and anti Trumpkike pictures and go back to talking shit about the true enemy: faggot Britbongs

Thank you Jesus.

vocaroo.com/i/s0m2KTPy0Jpr

>one idiotic headteacher puts some idiotic racial discrimination note in the letter
>gets universally shat on in bongland

Beyond that there's fuck all wrong wit ha trip to a mosque and saying your kids can't go and learn about a religion is retarded. I went to a synagogue, Buddhist temple, cathedral and Gurdwara in primary school.

I was learning things, imagine that.

>one thing
Why downplay a US Presidential election like its only "one thing". You also seem to be forgetting Brexit earlier this year. Maybe try browsing Sup Forums for more than 10 minutes at a time instead of baneposting for a change my man

And my fucking christian church took me to all those places to learn about other religions when I was confirmed. This hysteria is nuts.

>The City of the United Kaliphate

kek is this OC

Did they force you to face Mecca and pray too? Were people from those churches actively murdering your people and calling you infidels that should die?

You fucking imbeciles.

>Sup Forums's face rn
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS RIGHT??!!

You really don't understand what the fuck is happening in Europe right now
See pic related and this guys post

I don't give a shit about a bunch of your usual hysterical fear mongering, user.

>Implying sjw with their green hair, smelly beards, and thick rim glasses aren't orcs

Face it, if hill wins, we will be living in the age of orcs.

>force you to face mecca and pray

No but they invited us to take part in the ceremonies and stuff as part of the learning experience. Also I didn't go to a mosque
mongo.

Yes we should blacklist all Islamic institutions in the UK and not interact with them because of extremism, that will help combat extremism.

You're the fucking imbecile.

>muh pakis

He is though.
He's winning states none of those other jokers would have a chance of winning.
The GOP owes Trump their collective asshole.