Lets settle this once and for all. Who would win? Superman or goku?

Lets settle this once and for all. Who would win? Superman or goku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4&index=39&list=PLB833073B659FD65A
youtube.com/watch?v=DealmCM53gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both constantly get written and achieve higher and higher feats.
TLDR neither of them.
Because their isn't a fight and never will be.

Goku in base form would wreck him. Going mastered UI is overkill.

Superman has limited power. Even on a planet with multiple orange suns, He would still not be anywhere near Goku
Goku, as a saiyan, has infinite power. The more he is beat down and exposed to those stronger then him, the strong he can become. Goku can become a literal God.

This isn't meant to be a troll or anything, but they are both fictional characters.

So whoever is writing the story decides who wins.

>inb4 someone says saitama beats both of them

Goku, it would be a debate if this was DBZ Goku at his highest level (SS3), but DBS, there's no competition, Goku would murder Superman like Superman murdered Zod in Man of Steel.

I would say superman, but now with dragonball super goku is way stronger

Look this up on YouTube. There are some cool hypthetical fights that fully weigh out the abilities and weakness of both character. That being said, Superman uses the sun to charge and does that bomb move on agony and Superman wins. I hate Superman as a character. Too OP

>bomb move
SS2 100x kamehameha wave cuts it in half
Or he kicks/slashes it away from him
>bulma throws goku some kryptonite
Goku wins

Dude, at least learn the source material. Both of them are plot armored wankers with no upper limit.

>what is superman silver age/cosmic armor/prime one million.

By the time it got to the sun-bomb, Goku had already gone all the way through his phases. Look it up it’s pretty entertaining. Fuck Superman though

New modern day New 52 Superman has been known to be a Galaxy level with all the feats he has done with defeating no threat greater than Galaxy level per the comics, Ultra instinct Goku has been shown to dodge attacks much faster than light without even thinking about it, and has even shaken the whole realm of nothing where the tournament of power is held. He literally shock infinity with his presence. He has also been shown to be 4th denominational where he fought against hit. An assassin who could store time and then pause it in his self made pocket universe. Goku is On a Universe level if not multiverse, and thus would win

>Fuck Superman though
let me guess, you also happen to be a batman fan.
Superman. Any other answer is from an inbred mongrel that doesnt read this horseshit.

Superman would rekt goku

Superman fanboys conveniently forget Supes gets shat on by Doomsday and multiple heroes in the same verse who aren't anywhere near DBZ tier let alone Goku in DBS.

All of those had limits.
>prime
15,000 years in the sun. The second he left the sun hes power drains,every time he uses a move, his power drains. With the exception of the various spirit bombs, goku dosent have to take 15,000 years to power up. 8s constipated yell will be at power for that Power Level.

>armor
Its simple, we remove the armor
>bulma gives goku kryptonite

Goku would win, especially now that he has the power of a god. If it really came down to it, he could even destroy the sun and superman would be powerless.

Goku also doesn't have any weaknesses, unlike superman.

>Goku also doesn't have any weaknesses,
I think Chi Chi would argue against that

Superman, obviously.

but he would...

This shit again.
Goku can not beat Superman. Not alone. He needs Vegeta. All of Goku's greatest challenges, he couldn't do it without Vegeta.
Goku cannot beat Superman alone.
Goku and Vegeta can.

Goku is literally faster then light.He would easily block his punch

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4&index=39&list=PLB833073B659FD65A

lmao. no.

See

Death Battle lost all credibility when they started getting their facts from fan wiki's and non canon shit. Don't try to link this cancer lol

>actually citing death battle
That whole fucking series is dedicated to finding out which side would get pissed off the most at this point.

prove me wrong, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=DealmCM53gU

Frieza,Frieza,Frieza,Frieza.
Every Shenron
Purple Vegeta

Me

At this point I would say Goku would win and maybe even Vegeta with the Royal Blue transformation could beat Superman.

All you fuckers forget that goku is stupid enough to let supes power up to get a good fight, and what would they even fucking fight over, that there can only be one OP alien earth warrior? Talk about hypothetical facts when a fight seems even feasible, Jesus christ.

Its fiction so whoever the author favours wins.

If superman is written into DBZ episode then goku stomps. And vice versa. Its that simple

>All you fuckers forget that goku is stupid enough to let supes power up to get a good fight
Even is his million prime power up. Goku wins
>stupid enough
Goku is a fair fighter, there is no fun in a fight that does not challenge him.
He is a true fighter with honor and respect