Good evening, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Surprised this didn't get any bumps. Rate my reaction pic OC pls

>i'm tired of being in the same cycle of pain. Stuck hopelessly in love with people who can't possibly understand how deeply I feel. It makes me want to harm myself.

I’m actully ok but thanks for asking I hope you have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening

Too blurry does not get the message across

9/10 perfect resolution for my screen

I don't know how to stop it, user. Maybe it doesn't stop. Hurting more won't make it better though.

That's good to hear, user. You carry on and keep being good.

I have no self-control and I have terrible ADHD. I try so hard to change my diet to lose weight and to quit smoking pot so I can get a job but it seems impossible for me.

Keep trying, user. But you are trying for some pretty big things. You might find it easier to start small- increase your willpower by overcoming easier things, like changing your wake-up time or what you eat for breakfast. Get used to the changes you make, and remember that they are the things you want for yourself. That may make it easier to make the bigger changes that will have a bigger impact on your life.

Has anyone ever told you how much of a good person you are OP? How the fuck is your day?

I am starting to develop my responsibility, but it is really starting to drain on me. I don't know if I can keep going.

Yeah, I've gotten that a couple times. Y'all are wrong though.

It's been an okay day. Could've been better, could've been worse. How was yours?

It's hard, user. Keep doing it. You're strong enough.

Bout to move somewhere, lose any physical contact with friends and go to a school that I’m pretty certain no one will like me in. So pretty decent actually.

Ouch. Don't go in expecting them to not like you though. Keep your mind open to possibilities, and people may turn out to be friendlier than you think. If you're already convinced that it's not going to work, it probably isn't.

Don't give up on people in general, user. Are you moving away from a place you hate?

its 3 am here.
idk what to watch, and i have no purpose im my life so im probably gonna off myself sometime soon.

so yea, everythings fine

Watch Die Hard again. Or go to sleep, if you can. Sleeping is probably your best option at this point.

ive got no friends

You've got me, user. For what that's worth. Have you got Discord?

kind of, I only hate the weather, but there’s a lot of people here I like and love.

Been feeling suicidal most everyday

yeah i do, but i wont be on tonight and i dont trust you to have the patience to wait until ive got time

Ahh, weather can be a huge factor. Shame to leave the people though. Everything changes eventually, I guess.

That sucks. Is there a reason for it?

Sometime we'll both be online. It'll happen eventually. Fenn#4548

three of my closest friends on discord - ive seen there faces, talked for much more than a year, even couldve been a long distance bf of one committed suicide recently and i dont know why i feel like doing the same now

That's hard, user. It's hard to bear. It's going to hurt for a long time. You can withstand that pain though. It doesn't have to destroy you.

Talking to a woman who is obsessed with a spineless faggot of a man. A man who was accused of child abuse and didn't even have the balls to defend himself. She talks always about him and doesn't even care about what I feel.

Hey there, Fenn! You been doing okay? Haven't seen you in a while

That isn't so good, user. Do you have feelings for her? Why do you talk to her?

Yeah, I've been doing alright. Back here again. How about you?

I've been okay, just under a lot of stress as I have a lot of work that I haven't been able to force myself to get started on. Oh, and my best friend just had his girlfriend break up with him, so I'm gonna have to support him through that. Overall, these past couple of months haven't been the best start for this year.

I thought she would give up this obsession for the man, yet about half a year of talking and she's still on about him. Also I did want to date her before and such, but she shot me down harshly. So I'm a friend now, I still want to fuck her but it's crazy and not worth the time.

I'm getting mixed signals from a girl in my biology class. One day, she's acting interested in me romantically (I'm not misreading her either) and the next day, she wants little to do with me outside of lab. I don't have the balls to ask her out since I'm a broke-as-fuck college student with nothing to offer financially and she seems to have her shit together, more so than I do. One minute she's warm, and the next day, she's ice cold towards me.

Women are fickle, I guess. Deep down though, I know she's too good for me and we'd never work out.

one of their names on discord was nausicaa, i cant stop thinking about them. did i cause this? im going soon into the army or police force, they will not accept someone with my head

That sounds hard, user. Can you handle it? How much longer can the work pile up? Does your friend have other people he can turn to in a pinch?

Stop talking to her. She's not worth the time and effort, and you're not going to gain anything from this relationship with her. Forget about her, move on, meet a different girl.

The sooner you get off this one, the sooner you'll find someone better.

She could be unsure about her own feelings for you, user. Or playing hard to get. Or toying with you. I don't know. Go with your own best judgment here.

I'd ask her out anyway.

You probably didn't, user. Apply anyway, let them decide.

Yeah I will let this relationship fizzle out, unless she let's me smash. Otherwise I'm done with her.

GF went to hang out with a guy friend from highschool, and two days later the dude confesses.
Shes upset for different reasons than I am.
Shes sad she lost a potential friend, Im pissed because some dickhead tried to get at her.

Shes not the type to cheat. She brought me up numerous times and this fuckwad tries anyway.So naturally i want to kick his ass, but she wont let me.
Part of me worries I could lose her to someone else since we just made up after a fight.
I told her I dont want her seeing that guy again she just said alright.

Am i really doing the right thing here or am i over reacting?
I feel like I am,but im not considering all possibilities.

She isn't going to. Get away ASAP.

You haven't actually done any actual violence yet, so I think you're doing pretty good.

>That sounds hard, user. Can you handle it? How much longer can the work pile up?
My goal was to get caught up by the end of the month, but now I'm thinking I should go for the end of the week. I tend to freeze up when I'm confronted with things like this, though.

>Does your friend have other people he can turn to in a pinch?
I'm not sure, I'm most likely the first person he turned to. I just want to be there for him, since he and his girlfriend were together for over a year, and this is probably a lot for him to deal with. I've told him about how busy I've been with my own stuff, and I don't want him to feel like he's bothering me if I have to carve out time for him.

run bro. this time it was just some guy she friendzoned, what if next time its a guy shes actually attracted to?

Freezing up? I do that too. If I had a good way to manage big piles of work after having let things go for too long, I'd tell it to you.

You're a good man, user. A strong man. Do what you can for your friend, but don't let it become a huge extra strain on you.

Yeah I am.

Are women oppressed in the West?

100% overreacting. She did literally everything right and yet you're still treating her like she lied to you, you know how frustrating that feels?

Well hello!
It's good to see you again!
How have you been?

Yeah I am, she's not worth it and I'm just an emotional tampon for her.

>shes sad she lost a potential friend
>not angry about some guy playing nice to try to get at her

yeah thats not 100% right to me

Thanks so much for the support, Fenn. The internet doesn't have nearly enough based dudes like you.

Hey, you're still using the same discord account, right? I sent you a message a while back and you never replied. My name on there is Lucas (not posting my full id). Anyway, it'd be great if we could keep in contact

Hey Mantis! Good to see you too. I've been doing alright, my allergies have been acting up these past few days. Sneezing a lot. What about you?

Don't waste another minute on her.

Ah, I'll have to check. There are sometimes messages that I get and read and mean to reply to later, but I forget about. Sorry about that.

I've lost all my friends no one talks to me anymore even the ones I had the balls to call my best friends have stopped even facing me I really need someone

I guess so. That would cause more problems than anything.

You have to have some level of trust in your partner. Otherwise you may as well stay single.

This is exactly the part that bothers me.
According to her, the vibe was fine until they hung out today. I had suspicions about the guy based on other things she told me, but told myself she probably feels the same way when I hang with some other girl. So i buried them down and went on. But after hearing that im upset she didn't just tell me to pick her up or something.

OP why are your pics of Nausicaä? Not a complaint loved the film just wanted to know a bit about you.

idk.. sometimes i feel jerking off is better than having sex

How did it happen, user? I can talk to you if you think it'll help.

It certainly would.

There's no specific reason. I liked the movie and its atmosphere, and I think the character fits the tone of the threads.

Why?

Hello, and welcome. You are not alone here.
Ah, I got allergies too. I use Claritin to get through the night. Otherwise, my nose would run constantly.

I know that feel, take it you jerk off a lot?

theres a difference between trust and being naive bro. been around the block a few times, gave out the benefit of the doubt too many times in my life.

I took some benadryl and it's still runny, but not as much as earlier. No fun.

I feel dead inside and like I don't know how to have a conversation beyond small talk.

Do you ever talk about how you really feel about things?

Just a little bit of weed make any day end ok, hope yours goes well too

nothing knows my sweet spots more than myself. and knowing that, i dont have to have a long fuck just to bust a good nut i couldve made with my hands quicker.

No, no fun at all.
On me, Benadryl works as a sleep aid, but it never did anything for my allergies.

if me and my gf dont fuck that day, then i jerk it. so i guess yea

I started taking drugs, fucking up my grades even though I was straight A's before, quit my job. I am just losing the will to keep going, feel lonely even with the people I hang out with. Havent had a girl in 4 years, makes me feel like just fading away

that's what I would like to know they just stopped I asked one why and he just ignored me It's been really hard to see them in the eyes and think that once they were my friends maybe talking with someone will help. What do you think user?

Truer words were never spoken. It's been a pretty okay day so far.

Ah, that's true. But don't you enjoy getting there? Sometimes drawing it out makes it better.

Hm. I'll find some claritin tomorrow and see how it compares.

Do your friends know how you feel? Do you talk to them about these things? Are you still on drugs?

Things can get better, user. But you may need to make them better.

You get used to how hard you can can do it and how much pressure and how fast you can do it. I'm in the same situation.

Ah well I would have to agree. Just because I don't feel comfortable taking and not giving before I say whats bothering me id just like to extend the same kindness that you show back at you. So if you ever need to talk just add me on discord or something and we'll chat :).

So my issue is that I slept with 1 woman in my life, I was 18 and she was 38. She was japanese living in the us and had a kid that lived in Canada. I think she's the only woman I've ever loved or maybe i was broken all along because I have relationships with woman and supposedly both they and the people around me say I was kind and thoughtful but I never emotionally care about them. I treat them in line with my morals but when they cry I dont feel much, I just do what I've learned in psych classes I've taken and shit like that. I just want them to be happy because atleast one of us should be. OP im not well off so I cant pay for a shrink and im tired of my emotionless social life. Any ideas on what to do? Sorry it was a big read

Thanks for being here for these people. I've been considering getting therapy for depression, but do not want to bring it up with my parents or school.

No one loves me. I thought I had a girlfriend. I was so happy with her. Turns out she was telling everyone in school I was her "fake boyfriend" I thought it was real because I'm a beta retard. I didn't ask her out she just started calling me her boyfriend, why am I so stupid?

Oh hey. It's been awhile

...I finally did it. I got health insurance. I'm going to see my PCP for a referral to start gender therapy, hopefully be on HRT by summer. But...today, this afternoon, I started feeling so heavy...

I can't explain it, but again it feels like nothing matters...

evening? it's fucking 1 am

She doesn't have any behaviors that would make me distrust her though.
If this type of thing happens again, of course ill be more skeptical.

The first time they hung out, it wasnt really anything abnormal. Just coffee and a snack, so her guard was down.
I had an off feeling once she told me the dude was texting her a lot when she ignored him.
So todays trip the guy suddenly got clingy and she did her best to keep space. She made it clear she didnt want anything with him, but the guy didnt really care.
I dont feel like shes hiding thing from me, I can usually tell when she is. I'll bring it up again when see each other. I'll be able to tell better then

yea, but i mostly do the work during sex. more work i gotto do for that nut

That's nice to hear, also what compels you to listen to other on here, its a good thing and I do it too, but what's your reason?

exactly bro, pressure, grip and everything. its easier for me to do it rather than try to explain every time

>tfw you will never have a cute animefag weeb steam BF to talk to when bored and be lewd with

Sigh

OP why do you think you created this thread?

This is the thread with the free blowjobs, right?

Not fully really. I keep myself closed off because I feel like no one would get it or I'll just end up being pitied.

You should be able to get therapy without having to tell anyone.
I use the generic Loratidine from Dollar General. It's way cheaper for the same stuff.

Did something about you change? Did something about them change?

Perhaps it's just time to move on and meet some new people. Do you know anyone else who could become a friend?

My Discord is Fenn#4548. I appreciate the offer, user.

I don't know how to find or activate emotions. I've been feeling the same way lately, unable to relate to people when they're upset or feel things the way they do. Has it always been this way for you?

If it's serious enough to warrant therapy, it's serious enough for you to bring it up with your parents. Don't be afraid of getting brushed off, and don't let them brush you off. Make it better, user. Move in the right direction.

That was a pretty nasty thing she did. We all fall for stupid shit sometimes, user. Don't think too much about it. Don't let it hold you down. Move on.

Whoa, cool!

Did anything ever matter?

It's only 11:20 here.

Is that a bad thing?

I don't know. I wish I did.

Oh well. Can't have everything.

So I could give out free blowjobs.

I assume you're here for one.

Hm. Maybe if you open up more about your opinions on things and your feelings, conversations will come easier.

Okay, thanks.

honestly dude? if you're in a relationship with someone (in the broad sense, not the romantic sense) the best thing you can do is distance yourself from them. if it's hurting you don't keep doing it.

Does OP ever need a hug?

You're not stupid. You were played. Why she did this is anyone's guess. But this is not your fault.

Sometimes.

Where the free blowjobs at?

I feel alone, ugly, and cringey, despite others telling me I'm not ugly nor cringey, but I'm still alone which makes me feel all those shitty things about myself, but I could also just be a workaholic.

Don't fucking steal my bit.

Go to

Right here. Get on your knees.

Don't think too much about it. Do you think about your work a lot?

FREE HUGS FOR OP

Aww, thank you.

Rock still around?

That's a surprisingly nihilistic viewpoint

I used to be happy. I used to have hope. God, I used to smile, to care about other people. Now everything just feels empty.

I think I want to be a girl, but how do I know, you know? What if I'm wrong? What am I, then?

Not entirely a bad thing. I just think it's easier to use my hand knowing i can make myself nut rather than use my whole body continuosly until the time comes

That could help to open up more. I just can't help but feel so different from the people I'm surrounded by except for a few that have come and gone. I think I may need to move out of this state

Yeah
He's doing fine.

hey man, you know her better than i do. i just dont want to see another bro hurt. much love

Haven't seen him in a long time. I couldn't say.

What did you expect?

Does it matter what you are?

Does being happy matter?

Carry on. Continue existing. Try to do a good job of it. That's enough. More than that is perhaps good, but unnecessary.

Well, that might be considered an advantage too.

Does it matter if you're different? I suppose it does, if you're very different. Where do you think would be a better place?

generally feeling down, don't really have a good reason why i guess. just nothing is happening in my life and nothing ever really will. oh well i guess.

Have you given up already? You havene't even started yet.