Do your worst to my wife Sup Forums. I don’t think I can satisfy her. More pics if the thread does well! ;)

Do your worst to my wife Sup Forums. I don’t think I can satisfy her. More pics if the thread does well! ;)

your wife is hot. id love to pound her little cunt for you

Bretty cute, post more now

delete this thread
work on yourself
be a honorable man
don't share your gorgeous wife with the scum on here
last chance

what's the problem - is she overly sexual , or is your dick puny?

Virgin hover-hand wizard beta 14yo dete ted

kek

post more plox

Tell us more about your story user

Whoa, she's Beautiful

She just likes hung guys.

how big are u?

so how "hung" are ya?

tits?

I would let myself into your house, late at night, while you two are watching TV. I would come up behind you and wrap a thick cord around your throat and choke you out while I ordered your wife to strip for me while I tied you up. Once you were securely bound up, you'd by tossed on the couch and I'd grab your wife by the throat and choke her as I lewdly kiss her. I'd bend her your coffee table, right in front of your face, as I drive my shaft into her and fuck her like a whore. Once she's whimpering in pleasure I'd pull out and drive it into her ass, savouring her screams of pain, and anally rape her until I leave my seed in her ass. I'd force you to clean her ass of my cum and once I was hard again, I'd go back to pounding her ass, and forcing her to go ass to mouth until I get bored and decide to just skull fuck her until she passes out. Once she's unconscious I'd lead my load on her hair and leave you tied up next to your unconscious wife.

Like 5

First I thought this Then I saw this Now I agree with this

Not op, but noice.

yikes im sorry

Glad you came around ;)

Didn’t take much. No going back now.

kek

Always nice to be appreciated. Thanks user!

what a rapetoy

How big a cock you think her ass can handle?

Her ass could handle any size cock, it just depends if you're alright changing her diapers for the rest of your life.

got a kik?

does it matter? she's got no say about what's done to her ass. or any of her fuckholes for that matter.

She has a beautiful smile. How unfortunate she ended up with a monster like you.

TITTIES ???

Keep em coming

lurking dis bread

When are you going to degrade her on video for us, op? Also, where is timestamped pic of her sleeping? Why should we believe you?