My gf of 5 years has just entered college and she's in a sorority now...

My gf of 5 years has just entered college and she's in a sorority now. She just told me they once had an orgy with a frat and that the girls there are all major sluts. How can I trust her to be faithful Sup Forums? We're both in uni, but in different cities.

You can't.
Enjoy imagining your girl getting fucked by a black dude at least 4 inches bigger than you fucked up on more tequila than you can imagine.

I 100% guarantee you she will cheat. That's if she hasn't already. Move on asap. I'm a 4/10 and girls cheated on their boyfriends. College is a time for experimenting. Not looking after your partner miles away.

Move on, son

*op running to college*

lmao yeah op is sweating rn

Dump.

Probably best to dump her op.
Girls like your description use the group as an excuse to sleep around.

>once in orgy
>how can I trust

She was gangbanged user, how the fuck do you expect trust?
run away

I kind of fear for that. Yesterday she was gone for half the day and messaged me at 1 am apologizing. Told me she went to a warm up party (her lessons started today) and that she had never gotten that drunk before.

The sorority was in an orgy. She wasn't in it at the time.

Poor wite boi. You couldn't satisfy her so she got fucked along with her wite girls by 1 big black cock.

best thing you can do is have your own thing too. stay friends/fuckbuddies with her and you might work something out after college. Do not waste your college years thinking shed be faithfull when she already had an orgy, even if she wasnt part of it. No one only sleeps with 1 partner in college, dont waste these years cos these will probably be your last years where its easy to get laid.

CHOOSE ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

Girlfriend in a sorority

Girlfriend is faithful

>implying matters
Either way she'll enjoy a big black cock eventually.

Is the pic related?

CHOOSE ONLY ONE:

Girlfriend in a sorority

Girlfriend that is faithful

I'm not white. And neither is she.

First year of college is a wild time.

Chicks that don't cheat on their dudes are the exception. Especially if the dude is "back home".

If she's a fatty or fugly, you'll be ok.

Chubby and mediocre chicks turn into party favors.

They need to be total swamp donkeys to remain faithful.

I'm back home, man. I'm fearing the worst.

She's petite and kind of has a big butt.

>the girls there are all major sluts

They are called sorositutes for a reason user. That is what they do. It is like being upset about a cat putting a dead bird on the porch steps.

Just break it off dude, she is going to cheat, no doubt about it.

Do you feel like tasting another guys cum when she kisses you hello?

White women are so degenerate, hahahahahaha.

Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing on these whores.

You know the sad thing? Men aren't going to marry or stay married to moat of these literal cumdumpsters. How are these women going to take care of themselves when men just think of them as throwaway pussy?

>She's petite and kind of has a big butt.
Forget it, home boy. It's a lost cause.
You will cry less if you end it now.

You can't
and wtf do you think. A woman her age doesn't even know what she wants yet. And you're in uni and you're not even smart enough to know it probably aint you. Enjoy your life managing a mcdonalds

>Be me
>Chilean
>Law student
>We don't live in college here, we just go everyday
>Study literally one block away from my gf
>Have my own apartment
You Americans have really shitty problems, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes when it comes to relationships

Take comfort in knowing
A) if you try to control her, she'll resent it and cheat
B) if you try to be cool about it, she may cheat anyway

My freshman year, lots of the chicks with a dude back home, showed up the following semester with a ring on their finger. About the last thing they tried to keep them faithful...I suppose it worked.

end it bro, shes going to cheat on you, trust me, college girls are sluts

This is just preferance, but dating a slut can be fun for a whle. This one chick loves me but shes a slut. Fucked like twice and ive known her for a month

What a state of affairs, the average adult is too retarded to handle a serious relationship and has to get filled with 500 STDs before they're ready for their beta Daddy they gold dig on in their 30s and cheat / divorce when they're bored or smell opportunity. Just treat em like the whores they are. Fuck em, and move on.

Join the frat that has orgies with them. Forget you gf, nobody actually marries their high school sweetheart nowadays

Ask Sup Forums

as a guy who was once in a similar situation you can’t. my gf was a massive prude and even she cheated on me during her time in a sorority. she claims it was a drunken mistake but i still got the fuck outta there

She might be bullshitting with you or it's an old urban legend kinda thing that they had an orgy. Greek life isn't actually like that at all. You have to remember that these are people just like you and I and crazy orgies don't really happen.

Keep telling that yourself virgin ass boy lmao

people who believe frats and sororities have orgies are virgins you silly bitch

Pic of GF so we can judge properly and fairly?

Cut your losses and dump her now. College ruins girls, turning them into depraved whores. You're better off without that shit in your head.

drop the thot, bang hoes in your own college son. you will look back and admire your alpha decision in the future.

If she's in a sorority then she's only ducking frat guys. And there are no blacks in frats

>me be 21
>ShOuLd I TrUSt her
>She is lurning how to smash
>get over it XD

I'm not in a frat and am currently fucking a sorority girl

Everyone is different man, some girls are faithful no matter the situation. But also you’ve been with her for 5 years shouldn’t you know how she is by now?

Consider if over

If you can't trust her to be faithful, the relationship is already over.

Its not going to work

You can't. You lost your girlfriend the second she joined that sorority.

Not all of the houses are sluts.
Just as not all of the frat houses are chads.
But either way you need to be able to trust that she'd drop the bf card and stick with it .
Because she WILL be asked, and then she WILL be pressured by someone.

Uou can't . Tell Becky bye

hate to break it to you OP, but girls arent faithful at all, its in their genetics. As soon as a guy comes along with more money, or who is better looking, she will come up with excuses to cheat. Best bet is to dump her, and have fun in college.

This man.

She's in a negro sorority? Fuck yea she's cheated at least 10x already

Maybe if you're in an academic "sorority" or the trimoos

This will be inside her one drunken night soon. I’m sorry bro