What are Sup Forums's thoughts on vaping?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on vaping?

Fucking sexy. Watching my boyfriend blow clouds gets my spongebob pissing the bed.

Faggots do it, it's why most Sup Forumstards love it.

Keep Vaping brah, smoke that nicotine get addicted so I keep getting PAID. DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA

Helped my friends and I quit smoking. Probably saved my life

How does it feel compared to cigarettes? Besides the juice being made of vegetable oil and sugar does vaping have any actual harm?

not as much harm as cigarettes. At first its not going to be the same, but you get used to it. With new mouth to lung devices that use salt nicotine vaping has come a bit closer to emulating a cigarette

pretty fucking gay

Breath stamina is far better than cigs, wind instrument fag here.

Just use a bong

former wind instrument fag as well. Also I can run again without having to stop and fall on the ground in a coughing fit.

its literally for autistic people. the retards only get addicted to nicotine but dont even get high off it

Good alternative to smoking but doesn't help if you're getting well drunk... nothing compares to a cigarette when you're drinking.
I have no problems with either smokers or vapers... I've tried vaping in the past but they break fucking easy and in the end it's barely as cost effective as smoking rolling tobacco.

I prefer the taste and smell of vapes but prefer actually just smoking a ciggy.

Plus actually disliking the smell of cigs for the first time in years is great

> getting high off of nicotine
I injected a nicotine once and I got high now I have AIDS.

"I would like 1 nicotine good sir"

>it's barely as cost effective as smoking rolling tobacco.
Were you vaping the queens pubes or something? You can get passable liquid in fucking Poundland. Even Amber Leaf is going to set you back more than that.

I never knew how bad that cigarette smell was until I quit smoking.

BO: you're the last person to know that you're the problem.

Wtf lol I buy everything I need individually and make my own juice I pay about 1.30 USD for 30 ml of juice where as in the store shit's like 10 to 15 so that's invalid.