Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Ez_1ooJRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your sentences are kinda confusing sometimes, I'm not sure what you mean
Yeah, I thought you buzzed off again without saying so.
What I study is something I'd rather talk about i private, so I'll only say "engineering".
What kind of school do you got to, or what do you study?
B-Behind the ears too?

A month still
I feel ya
I want to feel your desires
>Brushes hand down face and stares into your delicate eyes
Hello cutie pie

Hi hi again still here

ITT
We try and figure out a way to help Rory.

The thread of the niggers

evening.

True, we all broke pretty much tho

Yeah I can be confusing at time that one of the reasons I'm osaka also I what I meant to say was why did you thought i was talking about you?
We'll see that in discord hehe

The post of the cute

Not only. All touching is lewd. That is my opinion.
She gets less angry than angry, but still angry. I do not know if that was a good explanation, but feelings are hard to explain.
I am thinking past the cliffhanger, and more about the ending. To get the sad ending I want, it would also have to be somewhat of a horror-mystery, and not just a mystery. What do you think about horror stories?

Evening
Yes people have friends
Sucks so you have family able to help

hi

cute.

Hm, so a while longer then- is that gonna mess with your work situation at all?

Gib money where?

'Evening. How's it going?

(Gumi)
Some people can get like that. I bet he's pretty young too. I just find a lot of nice sounds in the music.

I study nursing.
Engineering is pretty cool, I'd ask anything specific, but I already have an answer.

Psychological horror is fun, Gore-or isn't.

w-why not

hello. how are you doing tonight?

Yea I understand what you mean and he is 20 so pretty young

cute. how was your day?

good, relaxing for the night. how bout you?

live in europe where the healthcare is "free"
Because you said "mfw you ..."
You should add some periods and commas to your sentences, that would help
But don't you hug your girl friends when you meet them?
It's a normal greeting and goodbye over here, so in that case everyone would be a huge perv
You already have an answer? What do you mean?
P-Please do, it was more of a request...

thicc flan pudding is best flan pudding

I wonder how it would look like if you got dubs
Yeah I'm not good at grammer I always hated it but then again I'm typing in an image board so this is ironic

Tiring my car broke down and I watched otome anime all day hbu

I don;t understand why people can get weird with older music, like they think they were born in the wrong generation. Now we have instant access to all these amazing songs.

You said you'd rather talk specifics in private.

She's so cute! Who is she?

i want some of your thicc pudding

Man nobody is having car/bike luck today. My brake seized on my ride.

True, mine is far more direct when she's angry, but clumsy when it comes to expressing her softer side.

About the same- threadposting and looking around for some spark plugs for one of the cars- it's about time to change them out on the old dinosaur.

You're such a slut, Mediator.

I worked just a single shift on Saturday, only one in 2 weeks.
Doing alright, you?

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Ez_1ooJRs

not mediator, sorry
hi

Post more of Mediator's Discord

Yes, I am not very fond of any gore-related stuff. Psychological horror was more of what I was thinking of.
No, but sometimes they forget and hug me and it makes me really uncomfortable...
That is usually how it is with tsunderes...

It's not just about music it's just the lifestyle he enjoys I guess others I don't know about tho
My car has been giving me problems for 4 years now

oof, that sucks. do you know what happened to it? and did you need to get towed?

good luck with that

cute no

What is it? Couldn't have been as bad as the 400 dollar volvo I had once.

:)

I'm obsessed

No I didn't need to be towed I'm thinking something is blocking the water from flowing it's overheating
It's a car that been though two new drivers

Fucking hell man, you ain't kidding.

>mfw tire decides to blow doing 20 in a school zone. Suddenly started pulling to the left out of nowhere and the lapping sound was all I needed to hear.

Damn man, sorry to hear that. I take it the wallet's hurting?

N-not that there's anything wrong with that! Wouldn't have it any other way tbh.

>400 dollar shitbox
I gotta hear this. What all did it do?

Yeah, it's pretty basic work. The garage will charge you well for it, but you save a lot doing it yourself at home with a few tools.

Yeah, I think a lot of mysteries use psych-horror, they kind of go hand in hand.

I guess I don't get it either.

Aren't Volvos pretty reliable?

so demanding..

but ok *rubs behind yours ears*

tired. but doing pretty good

how're you?

:(

Forgot the pic
oh that sucks
Yea people will do what they want I guess

no sad!

are you gonna take it to a shop, or is it something you think you can fix? idk if youre any good with cars

true

my nipple HURTS ahhhhhhhhhh help
Well it's fine, I just think that sometimes it would help a lot. Didn't you use them in school either?
Oh, you mean you wanted to ask specifics about it.
Well you can just add me somewhere, if you're trustworthy then I don't mind.
Otherwise go and ask, maybe I'll answer them in the thread, it depends on the specifics.
Oh I see, so you're like a tsundere. Kinda?
What if you had a boyfriend then, wouldn't you want to cuddle some time, or does that make you uncomfortable too?
Hehe, thanks
>leans against your hand
Do you like getting petted like that too?

It's fine. How are you?

It's good that people like different things. It makes them unique.

I'd rather not make a Discord or anything. I was just going to ask what type of engineering you study.

Not as much just my standard periods, comas, exclamation marks and question marks I didn't focused on the other ones as much

So you're overheating on yours- when's the last time the thermostat was looked at? Any coolant leaks?

The blowout wasn't bad, I woulda been in far worse shape if it was during a night drive on the highways. I just pulled over, swapped the dead tire with a full-sized spare, and went about my way. Now I just gotta get another used tire for the spare.

Dunno, car maintenance to me is something like building PCs- it seems a bit daunting at first, but gets easier once you break it down area by area.

Looking for more moe? H-here... And yes, the combination of mystery and psychological horror does seem like it does a great part in popular mystery books.
I guess I am sort of a tsundere myself, and I would not change who I am.
Kind of, yeah, but this has nothing to do with it. I think cuddling is a bit too much... It seems way too lewd in my eyes...

Damn straight, bills are a little tight

guess i'm okay, woke up only a short while ago
hi

It has a warped head, We either need to get a new engine or car
It has a warped head it's been giving me problems for awhile

You were having a nap?

heyo

unique huh people are weird they like being individuals but hate those who differ from them at the same time

i sleep during the day
how're you?

kek
Well there aren't really any more than the 4 you listed, except for -, : and ; I guess
Steam? Pretty sure you had some way to talk in one of your psts where you ignored me
I study mechatronics. I don't know how common that word is, have you heard of it?
Wait, if you had a boyfriend, you would think cuddling is too lewd...? Isn't that a little too much?
How lewd is something *actually* lewd then?

putting off homework in favor of laying in bed. you?

ouch, that bites. do you have anything saved for an engine/car?

I'm assuming they were not of the gentle type.

>
No speed bumps right?
I had a steering rod... FALL the fuck off the wheel. IN the middle of a snowstorm. Tied it back on with nylon rope and had the best drifting from an outside view, but terrifying for the lady and I in the drive. She tells me to stop drifting, but I litterally can't. I got the front wheel doing the flap, and the wind is whipping so hard against the huge side wall on this behemoth of a tank I might as well have been trying to drive a friggin actual sailboat with wheels.
I tore through the woods on ATV trails doing like 40-50 mph or like 70-80 kkph. Wasn't sure, bobbing around the cabin and watching the trail to really notice what I tapped out at. Tore the fucking exhaust out doing that.
Later (on same trail) took on rocks that where in a triforce arrangement. Hit the two on the bottom, lifted the whole car, smashed it down on the third rock. Steering rack bent to fuck. Steering wheel was straight before the impact, now was suddenly pointing to the 4-oclock position.
So I'm sturggling along with this shit, half the damage I've done myself. So of course the electronics start to go. Radio, gone, lights, losing them, headlights needs a special pattern with the stick to work. AC button for show.
If you tried to raise the driver window it ...didn't quiet make it to the top without jumping the fuck around while at the same time sounding like an automatic pistol was suddenly let loose within the door. Door panels had a bad knack of staying in the door while the metal section actually opened.
Finally she was done in when aforementioned electronics failed to notify me that the oil levels within the engine were getting low (nothing unsual since it was sucking a litre away every friggin, peeing oil as it was) and blew that fucker up on the highway doing like 90. Engine made a tone change, I'm like. "That''s odd" Then BOOM... like we were in neutral.
WHAT A RIG...want another. cap-

I wonder why wanting moe makes somebody a bad person though. Horror adds urgency to a mystery, dire consequences, and that can pull a reader in easily.

Truly strange isn't it. Maybe that's why I have trouble fitting in, I'm too different from others.

I have no means, I'm sorry. I haven't heard that word, but knowing what it is, it's actually pretty common. I'm sure it's complicated though.

>my nipple HURTS ahhhhhhhhhh help
than stop playing / pinching them

i do like getting petted. but it doesn't happen very often

Hello

what do you do at night?

hello friend

what happened to rory?

NOT ... When I'm driving them.
I have a reputation. Cars don't hold up to the ol' Nonon standard.

How hard do you drive them?

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK

Claimed.

good! laying in bed is a best
just sitting and doing nothing. the usual
nothing really.. talk to people on thread, that's pretty much it. maybe watch a youtube video here and there
can i pet you

Don't know those ones lol or how to use them

what kind of videos do you watch?

I live a life of someone who can ask my parents to help but I still need to get a job
No, It started with me then my little brother took it for a while and now I have to deal with it after our abuse and lack of maintenance
i doubt it you seem pretty normal to me but I may just be twisted

Healthcare isnt the issue.

You know the recommended speed signs?
Double that. You got me.
Also liberal use of handbrake, redline shifts and hyper awareness of bodyweight.
I terrify passengers of the normal caliber, and impress professionals, all while pissing off mechanics. I keep bringing in shit they've never seen before.

Evening

nothing specific

yes please

I'm more even-keeled, I guess in my case it would be the whole opposites attract thing. A tsundere brings some fire, haha.

>almost quads
Figured it'd be more than a little tight at this rate. Hope the med bills ain't too bad going forward.

Junkyard motor on a working car might be a good idea. You could also look at CL, FB Marketplace or elsewhere for parts cars that have the motor for sale.

Look at that thing funny and it would completely fall apart eh? I do like the nylon rope mod to make it last a little longer than it would have otherwise. Where the hell did you get that thing?

are you a neet?

Hello Jill. How have you been? You were one of the people that were nice to me back when I first joined... Thank you.
Anything that involves touching or getting really close is lewd... I am asexual, so I really do not like any of that stuff, especially when it is forced on me...
I will have to watch the original scene to try and understand why it would make her a bad person.. And yes, urgency is what drives most books, not only in the mystery genre. My friend wants me to help her write a mystery story, and she already has an idea of what she wants in it. Something from a dream. Do you write stories, or do you just read? I forgot.

*pets* uwu
now tell me where you live so i can do it irl~
yes

I was what now

Claiming best girl.

Morning /waifu/

Hey, how are ya

cute

any reason for that?