This is probably the most humiliating image of me on the Internet...

This is probably the most humiliating image of me on the Internet, and I'm posting it to get off on the risk of being seen.

Deleting post in 10 minutes.

nobody cares

thats probably a good thing. thanks.

You have an ugly dick and an even uglier face

thanks, have the equally as humiliating pic of me from different angle.

6 minutes left to deleting.

Lose weight you ginger tubby.

Seen this pic yesterday. You on the internet, buddy boy.

Can someone shop T.J. the Amazing Atheist in place of Michael? Thanks in advance. Enjoys the complimentary keks.

im not that fat, shut up.

yesterday?? are u joking?

Yeah in a post whatever thread.

You do one of those fedora 4 framers?

Wish my penis was that big

Show us

No, this one is worse

Oh come now. Ten pounds wouldn't kill you.

post whatever thread.. do u think theyll keep posting it? was it just that first pic?

You are a dumbass to post your name. Just google it.

im deleting my thread now.

if anyone is considering reposting anything or has saved that first pic. do me a favour, and please email me.

[email protected]

i will do what i need to to keep you from reposting. email me, i will reply immediately.

Fuck off. You and all these newfags that don't know this pics were posted 300 times already

Also rolled trips. Everybody fucking go to hell

This dude's been doing this for what, five years?

As far as I know, I grew bored of that thread. But shouldn't you be deleting this thread?

shit, yes, i was busy looking through archives for a post whatever thread with my pic in.

was it called a post whatever thread? or do u remember?

+1 (804) 316-1155 Call me

fuck you, please dont repost that anywhere. can u delete it from this thread?

sorry, don't know how

yes you do. click the little box next to your post. then click delete at the bottom right of your page

OK done. What are you gonna do for me?

.. umm. if u email me ill take some new pics for you? or ill show u a bunch of other humiliating pics for you to laugh at?

You don't have to do that. Just tell me why you keep torturing yourself with this absurd game. Does the National Health cover treatment for this kind of deviance?

i just get off on being seen. its an exposure/humiliation fetish.

sometimes it doesnt go to plan though.

Saved . Ill started shit posting this thread

im asking nicely, please dont.

Were you the guy with the glasses that posted the thread on Sup Forums that said "roast me" a while back?

I mean I've seen you do this a dozen times and I kind of feel sorry for you. It's funny because it's not funny. Are you in a relationship? Does s/he know you do this?

im single.

if u email me, ill answer back and be honest about everything, but im thinking that bumping this thread isnt a great idea.

no i dont wear glasses.

Im sorry op but the more you say no makes me want to do it even more.

If this is for a fetish then you must be rock hard right now because this shit is embarrassing as fuck.

Checked

.. umm.. how about please do it then?

Hmm

Post malone looking ass

what do u mean by hmm? that you wont repost anything?

Berwick-Upon-Tweed
Northumberland
TD15

David, Elizabeth, Melvin, Mark and Caroline will receive this photo soon you piece of a beta male.
Imma also find out where you work and send them these 2 nice pictures you posted you fucking nigger fag.

LOL IM A FUCKING ASSHOLE, I JUST MESSAGED HIS PICTURE TO ALL OF HIS RELATIVES SAYING HE HAS BEEN MOLESTING CHILDREN ONLINE LOLOLLOL I LITERALLY JUST POSTED THE 2 PICTURES ON HIS BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND FACEBOOK TIMELINE LOLOL I JUST RUINED HIS FUCKING LIFE.

this nigga

>This is probably the most humiliating image of me on the Internet, and I'm posting it to get off on the risk of being seen.
>
>Deleting post in 10 minutes.
Screenshoted fag

Pics or it didnt

USPS delivering

same guy here, and also private messaged his brother, sister, father and mother. The post in the timeline was only available for his brother's girlfriend because she was the only one with the public profile.

photo was deleted from post

ik man, facebook flagged it in like 5 minutes? damn these fucking bots

imma keep trying tomorrow tho, i wanna fuck some life up today really bad, am i an asshole? pls say no

wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashprofile.php?id=100003323155722

For others looking. I think thats his brother.

you definitely are. this guy looks like he has special fucking needs or some shit.

Streisand effect dude shouldn't have posted it again

Say u were under duress your face is convincing enough

damn son why u so direct with me :(

get on my level bitch

address: Prince Charles Rd, Scremerston, Berwick-upon-Tweed TD15 2RG, UK

father: wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashmel.gleadhill

Mother: wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashbeth.cornish.14

Brothers/sisters:
wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashprofile.php?id=100003323155722

wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashmgleadhill

wwwdotfacebookdotcomslashlesley.boddy.3

Didnt feel like stalking that much. Honestly tryin to get my dick felt on other tabs.

LOL I JUST GAVE MY OWN FACEBOOK TO Sup Forums BY MISTAKE WHAT A RETARD I AM

i dunno man, i just think this is messed up.

damn, idk i found out that there's a lot of people that want to dox him n shit so i just lent a hasty hand.

i dont doubt that, and i dont doubt this guy is completely fucked up. but i just think this whole thing is fucked. he definitely needs help. i dunno. your life man, sorry if im shitting on it, just putting my thoughts in.

Why are you doing this you fucking idiot?
That probably wasn't even you that's probably some poor cunt that you know who's life your trying to ruin.
You Brits really are fucking repulsive nasty little goblins

bruh you are hurting mah sole, nah i mean you made me think twice and i deleted the post on his brother's girlfriend timeline but the messages to the father mother and brothers are sent already LOL, i feel bad now man, fuck you. is this Sup Forums or what?

man, the level of retardness is hard with you isnt it? did you even read the whole convo?

It's just the fact when push comes to shove you are truly a horrible person

imma kill myself and stream it now

sorry, i just feel like Sup Forums is a place where all of us fucked up people go. and if we cant be fucked up here where can we. maybe im overthinking, sorry i made you feel bad dude.

i think youre trying to be nice here in a way, everyone makes mistakes man, you, the guy your speaking to, the guy in the pic, the guy who posted the pic(if he isnt the person in pic)

im definitely overthinking things here.

im saging any comments i make now btw.

Post link

Different user