I hired some Ukrainian. Stuttering pussy apologising for everything. I told him to paint my flat for 4zlote (0...

I hired some Ukrainian. Stuttering pussy apologising for everything. I told him to paint my flat for 4zlote (0.8 euro) for an hour.

During his job he cut some shitty cables which didnt work for a while. Scared he tried to fix those XD The look on his face was fucking amazing.

I told him that he wont be paid for last week's job for fucking up my flat and what's more he came apologising with some shitty ukrainian vodka yesterday.

Guys Ukrainans can fucking work for free if you train them properly XD Amazing people. I made a photo of him Xd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_painter_and_decorator#/media/File:Painter_paints_a_room_arp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Germans and Ruskies were dicks for bullying Poland in the past.
I'm starting to reconsider. Maybe Poles deserve being bullied

yo that's mean as fuck that guy just wants to make a living and put some food on his table

I dont give a fuckXD i want my room painted for free

wow I hate poland now
Bandera greatest hero

>shit that never happened

>phone poster

>Polish poster

So Ukrainians are basically the Poles of Eastern Europe?

not quite
we keep romanians in sheds and keep them as slaves during summertime for agrarian work

they are also brown

>95 KB, 513x394
>IMG_0411.jpg
(X) Doubt

that's high tier bait right there

Nice work.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_painter_and_decorator#/media/File:Painter_paints_a_room_arp.jpg

Was he painting with a brush or a knife?

A brush that shoots knives.

That's literally an ancient pasta from Polish chans.

nice copypasta

wtf i hate poland now

This

I remember this thread

They slaughtered your people for free too

terrible thread
2,5/10