Celeb Thread: Questioning My Wife and I’s Sexual Habits Edition

Celeb Thread: Questioning My Wife and I’s Sexual Habits Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And before anyone asks; yes we’ve been happily married for two years

You’re a female version and alone a sexual sterile

Call down it’s a role-play it’s all these fools have in there and pitiful existence

Chief meant is measured in more than

i mean im not gay but if a fellow taybro wanted to suck my cock while listening/watching tay perform why would i say no

Cuz ur a sterile virgin fats mass old lady

Who's older?

Jesus

Melissa has actually gotten very good at taking the whole thing. She can’t do it for long but when she does her tight little throat is where I believe nirvana lays.

Mel is three years my senior

Kill your self

If you were an inch longer you'd reach nirvana

A real guy somewhere

i would suck it

When you're fucking her do you ever sometimes push the evelope when it comes to cumming inside her? I know you both want kids, there must be times when you're close to ejaculating that you wish you could push your whole length in and drain your balls in her unprotected pussy. Does she sometimes have you remind you that she's keeping focus on her career?

Fugggg stroking so hard

>has a penis

CUTE

will laurence fishburne ever stop posting pictures of his penis?

mara got me stroking

Beg more

You use the same word every day Emma stone

M-May a-a Sad Sack Club reject e-enter this th-thread g-g-good sirs... I-I-I have a-a very beautiful w-woman, Victoria Justice, b-b-because s-she l-l-loves me v-very much, d-d-despite my s-short comings... S-Surely I-I'm in a-a-a position to f-feel s-sorry f-for m-m-most o-of the m-male p-p-population who d-deserve t-to h-have V-Vic m-m-more than m-me...

SIEG HEIL

Ha maybe, I’ll never know.

I actually did once. We’d been dating for about a year and a half and she had just done her first long shooting for season one of Supergirl. She was gone for about three months, with only short visits in between. Her first night back in our apartment was very intense and I couldn’t help myself. She didn’t stop me either. She was on the pill and she took plan b so nothing came of it but it was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life.

STER HEIL

hey man, it's cool when i pretend to be emma watson but this is just weird.

Moronic

Did she bed over in her little Supergirl skirt and beg for your big cock?

You pretend to be Watson? Oh my

We must secure a future for our people and white children

Begged al dat

Sterile

once. i blue balled 'em i think.

Are you convincing?

wat

No she was in jeans and a t shirt when she first got back if I remember correctly. She’d been on a plane for most of the day. But that suit has seen a bit of use haha

L-A-T-I-N-A-S

i dunno, but i like to think so.

When you put the base of your dick on the bottom of her S does it reach the top?

I wanna see

A-A-All I-I can give i-is my p-pity t-to th-the great l-line o-of alphas f-from all o-over th-the world f-from M-Manchu u-u-up b-because I-I-I p-possess a-a dream w-woman, s-something they h-h-hope and dream f-for a-all their lives, o-only t-t-to end up i-in the d-dirt disappointed...

Mhmm

Love to face fuck her

nah

Clawiefag pls

Trannynig pls

fuck off with your /soc/ faggotry. You have literally made the worst celeb thread.

At least help me search it in the archive

Real person with real family

the last thing they said after "i" "left" was "aw"..also the word "laptop"

Stop being a fucking creep

Base of my dick at the bottom point of the shield? Not that well endowed lol. I get to about the top of the middle of the S. It’s funny you ask that cause that’s one of the first things I did when she got the part.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

what else should i do?

For pay?

Pay him maybe? This is boring

Does cum soak into that fabric?

he dead doe

any RPers here? would love some JOI.

That's like 7 inches dude

No luck :(

Mm nice stroking

Not a trannynig. She is Queen of all Hapas.

Perfect for king

No actually. It’s a weird leather kind of material and it wipes off very easily. Found that one out frantically in her trailer.

I said give or take. Dick measuring with superhero crests isn’t an exact science.

What is it by ruler?

13 inch

more