Percentage of population judged to have anti-Semitic views (from the ADL GLOBAL 100 study)

Percentage of population judged to have anti-Semitic views (from the ADL GLOBAL 100 study)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_South_Korea
vimeo.com/ondemand/defamation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The U.S.A is more cucked than I thought.

Muslim countries I can understand, but the two countries in southern America and South Korea?
I'm confused.

Worst Korea so based?

based Poland
my country is absolutely cucked

>not being a red country
>being this cuck'd

Keep in mind that the ADL condiders not liking Israel as anti semitism.

Thanks Jerusalem.

Also, anyone have a pic of world anti-muslim views that we could overlay?

rare

Can anyone explain South Korea? Everyone else kind of makes sense.

Why South Korea?

LOL -- what's up with South Korea?

Seems to fit % of muslims 2bh cuz.

>known anti-semitics

I wonder if something connects all those dreadful antisemitic countries...

Stop being a fiscal paradise

>Mexico is more anti-semitic than USA

DELET THIS

>Poland
Every fucking time

I swear if one country in Europe is going to snap in the near future, it's France.

Oy vey!
Look at these evil countries - Hungary and Poland! They're literally nazis!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_South_Korea
>Though the Jewish community in South Korea is virtually non-existent, South Korea had no traditional antisemitism until North Korean propaganda made caricatures of the “American imperialists” and “Japanese colonialists" as well as Jewish caricatures of hooked noses, unkempt facial hair that have bore similarities with Nazi Germany’s depiction of Jews during World War II.
>Similarly in North Korea, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un gave state officials copies of Mein Kampf as gifts on his birthday in January 2013

Haha, the reason they aren't anti-semitic is because they haven't meet the jews yet holy kek.

Antisemitic views in Poland are systematically falling and recently there have been 3 books about the Jews released:

1. About jewish genius

2. About communist Jews and other Jews

3. About the jewish lobby in Poland

I wonder what will Poles make of that

>Based Nippon moderately anti-Semite despite rarely encountering merchants

The Jews fear the samurai!

You mean the 4 countries in south america (Chile, Peru, Uruguay and Paraguay)
Chile is a very pragmatic country. While some famous bastards are jew they don't exert as much as influence as you would think.
Also, Chile is one of, if not the biggest colony of palestine people.

Perú is actually a very right wing country and while jews aren't rejected as much as you would think, peruvians are very traditionalists and ignorant.

Paraguay and Uruguay I don't know.

nice

Panama, why?

There's no white knighting worse than the USA's white knighting for the jews.

too many jews here - no one likes them

No Jews allowed in South Korea

Haha based greeks

Brazil, what the fuck are you doing?

>peruvians are very traditionalists and ignorant.
At least they're not ignorant on kikes.

Colombia stronk!!

what about Serbia?

North Africa and The Middle East need to get to fucking tolerance school ASAP

>south korea

ill never insult you guys again

Argentinians might be the most educated niggers on south america and they are the most cucked. Go figure.

based poland

>Moderately anti-semite
They are one of the greenest parts.

>Poland
Confirmed 4th Reich.

Is Poland the greatest country there is? Yes.

Also, WTF? I hate Brazil now.

>3rd most green
Shut up Niggerstein.

lol usa

keep cutting your son's dicks to show loyalty to your masters

What? We aren't green.

Oh sorry. Light green.

it's yellow, blind bat

You should look at the study this is based on. It's so bullshit one would think it was designed by the Jews themselves.

1 Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in]*
2 Jews have too much power in international financial markets
3 Jews have too much control over global affairs
4 Jews think they are better than other people
5 Jews have too much control over the global media
6 Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars
7 Jews have too much power in the business world
8 Jews don't care what happens to anyone but their own kind
9 People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave
10 Jews have too much control over the United States government
11 Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust

Survey respondents who said at least 6 out of the 11 statements are "probably true" are considered to harbor anti-Semitic attitudes

2, 5, 7 and 10 are simply the facts
4? They literally call themselves the Chosen People.
11? Another objectively true statement. You don't hear other nations always talk about what happened 70 years ago. Stalin killed 10 million Ukranians. 1.5 million Armenians were killed by Turks. Mao killed 80 million people. But only Jews always bring Holocaust and use it as an answer to any criticism.

So yeah, 6 out of 11. I guess I am an antisemite then.

Holy shit how the fuck is it yellow? Learn your colors for fucks sake.
It is lime green if anything.

>cucked xDDD

Remember you're not allowed to have anti-semitic views in first world countries.

>tfw canada is less cucked than america

but they are anti-semitic, according to the picture
> how do you read graphs\maps

I think it's me alone bringing Norway's percentage up so much.

I just want to live in peace without the jews forcing shitskins unto us all the time and destroying our ways of life, and the only solution I can see to this problem is to end the jews. No jews = no problems. There is no coexisting between whites and jews. It is us or them.

south Americans know the Jew tricks

ADL is run by jews so of course it's designed by the jews.

>palestine data unavailable

we?

They should build more useless holocaust museums that have to be funded with the taxpayer money because nobody fucking goes there and they can't sustain themselves with ticket sales.

Oh and if more owners of such museums were anti-polish turbo-dyke kikes that would solve the problem of anti-semitism even more.

Add in a few more evictions due to jews ,,claiming their rightful pre-war property'' and bang! You've got the perfect Israel-loving country. Gee, I wonder how we're still around 50%.

I can guarantee that 95% people classified as anti-Semites are foreigners or French Canadian.

tfw Sup Forums hates pretty much all of the 51%+ countries lmao

exactly, arabs are entirely permitted to have anti-semitic views

yeah because they're muslim etc

Add the fact that they try to blame us for Holocaust now.

"Polish concentration camps" - Obama

United States of Shekelstein, britfags, belgiquestani's, danefags and swedecucks.

No one here gives a fuck about Jews either way; we just hate Mudshits.

I mean Netherlands, not Belgium.

Maybe they should?

Wow, I thought they were at least disguised as an independent research institute. Now I don't understand how can anyone take them seriously.
Based on those stupid questions I'm surprised the numbers are not much bigger. I suspect people were simply hiding their true feelings when they were answering.

>the poles didnt learn anything from the Polish deathcamps

mind. blown.

"too much" isnt a fact.
its an opinion.
it means: "id like jews to have less power in this".

o kurwa

We're not at war with the Jews--we're at war with the Muslims.

In the USA, the "Jewluminati" are just considered progressive media cucks. And Americans are finally waking up and realize how biased it is.

No, he meant the two red countries, Panama and Colombia. Are you retarded?

Indeed. I'm surprised it's that low, especially considering how many of them we have here and how often that forcibly insert themselves into our everyday lives.

Of course Mudshit countries would be the most anti-Semitic places.

And libcucks defend them.

I'd have no problem with Jews if they'd just stop manipulating everything and sending the US to misc. wars.

We've been waging wars in the Middle East for the Saudis since the first Gulf War.

Petrodollar > whatever intel Israel feeds us. They're just as cancerous (if not more so) than Israel.

>according to the ADL

Watch this documentary an israeli jew did about the amerigggans running the ADL.

vimeo.com/ondemand/defamation

They showed him a list of 'antisemitic' incidents for the previous 6 months. Every single incident except for one was' oy veyyyy i couldn't get off of work for one of the holy daysss!!" i shit you not.

Saudis are coming to an end. It'll be a shitstorm when they collapse.

praise colombia, mother country

>Every single incident except for one was' oy veyyyy i couldn't get off of work for one of the holy daysss!!"

Sounds about right. I remember in law school one of the professors (who was Jewish himself) refused to cancel a night class during Passover. I saw him get swarmed by a group of four jews in my class in a frenzy about having to attend class on their holy day. He didn't back down, which was admirable.

Looks like the jews should fear the gook more than the do the samurai

So why isn't Best Korea more anti-Semitic?

Support for this? Looks like the Royal Family is business as usual.

>Thoughts?

THERE IS HOPE FOR GREECE

Nice trips redeemer.

They are cucked to shit. Every South Korean I have met makes living in the south sound just as torturous as the north for the common pleb, except they have the luxury of consumer items and possibly getting out one there.

>US
>Most cucked good goy in the world

What's new?

>rarely encountering merchants

Are we based yet Sup Forums?

>now.
"the Nazis and their cooperators" is a common term in Israel.
it is unusual to put a blame on Poland Lithuania or Ukraine as a collective, but the actions of parts of those nationals aren't forgotten.
on the flip side, Danish and Bulgarians are remembered favorably.

desu i call bullshit on this
i don't feel there is that strong hate for jews here
we died saving them in ww2, there are some festival of israeli/serbian friendship

yeah we have a lot of right wing hooligans , but thats like 5%max not 50

kinda like Sup Forums, they also learn their antisemitism from caricatures and have no contact with jewish people

God dammit. I knew we were bad but not like this... how did Canada beat us.

I hate this place sometimes. I wish we were deeper red.

Jew please I grew up in a *****reformed***** jewish neighborhood. Everyone is an individual so its not like literally jews are epistemological bad news, but just like the average blue-pilled moron who happily supports the machinery of oppression in their own country because of their retarded sense of false identity, the average pro-zionist jew is willing to rationalize the abuse and mistreatment of people with non-conformist opinions because they perceive them as (ironically) a caricature of everything they hate.

Do you think supporting technological fascism is okay? Do you think that your state and your government operate to do any good in the world whatsoever?

95% of the males in South Korea has been convinced to amputate their dick's foreskin.

They really should be blaming America for it, but they love America so much they decided to blame the Jews instead.

>but the actions of parts of those nationals aren't forgotten
Which "actions"?
We were fucked up by Germans even worse than you.

U.S is less anti-Semitic than Canada HAHAHAHA cucks.

Poland confirmed for islamic.