At least Trump is good for some laughs

At least Trump is good for some laughs.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-time-donald-trump-turned-away-in-disgust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is a cuck.

Seriously, the guy is a total fucking pussy.

>“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

>Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

>“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

thedailybeast.com/the-time-donald-trump-turned-away-in-disgust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

Trump is an assfaggot and so are his loyalists.

vietnam was a bullshit war that everybody should have dodged

an unarmed man could have at least helped guide students away or stood in the way of bullets it they got caught

using jewery to point out some one else's flaws...

bernie also dodged the draft, retard

Must be 18 to post

trying to run away from the issue
>Like a draft dodger

How is it that the left (notorious for being totally against Vietnam and we're the biggest draft dodgers) is now making fun of trump for one of their biggest accomplishments in resisting against the war and govt?

by any means necessary

Because the president is a faggot.

Somewhat-Related but not within the logical trajectory of what OP was talking about. Stop shifting conversation.

because they are hypocrites. theyll use anything to justify themselves even if it hinders them in the long run. TRUMP 2020!

>we're the biggest draft dodgers

That's for fucking sure, you elected one of them president, a few times if you count Dick Cheney, GWB and Trump

it's one thing to dodge the draft in an immoral war and another to do that and then turn around and try to send everyone else's kids off to die

anyways dickless, you'll always have Trump talking shit on our POWs to warm your teeny cockerels over

Agreed. Donald Trump is a fucking waste of a human being.

People who hate Jews on the internet: Right-wing conspiritards and Palestinians.

You need to educate yourself, friend.

>tries to save 80 year old man bleeding t death
>fails
>sued for muh good Samaritan failure

IF you were a working man he'd be good for you too.

You don't work, Cletus. You take meth and collect handouts and blame the reason you don't have a job on immigrants instead of your lazy fat ass.

If you think Trump will benefit working people you might actually be retarded.

Or Russian. Basically the same thing really.

This is now a:
Bernie is a Cuck thread.

Uneducated swine detected.

Why do you hate America, user?

>Bernie Sanders

Sorry friend, but Bernie has the dankest memes.

You must be new here, user.

Because they're hypocrites, obviously.

Trump is stupid enough to run in unarmed. He made the paper many years ago for stopping a potential murder of someone getting beat down with a bat in the streets.

Don't like Trump; however, Bernie is a CUCK.
He let BLM chase him off the stage.
Sorry, he could NEVER be commander and chief.

Yeah, nah

You don't have to be for or against something to make fun of someone's hypocrisy faggot.

>seething