>in class
>get a tap on the shoulder
>turn around
>see this
>*shakes your hand*
>"hi i'm amanda, lets be friends!"

what do Sup Forums?

hi amanda, im user

*Sneer* Hi Amanda, I'm Kevin Sanches. My dad owns the local bank. Nice hooded sweatshirt. *Turn Around* *Say under breath* "Dumb Bitch"

Just don’t be a creep or weirdo be chill you’ll get her in time I believe in you

burst into tears because she's invaded my personal space

My dick gets rock hard cause she's hot, then i ask her out, take her home, bang her, impregnate her, marry her

Wake up and realize its a dream because this will never happen to anyone that browses Sup Forums

Best one so far

"Hello, Amanda. When the bell rings, meet me in the bathroom and give me the succ."

Hello Amanda am Nikolai

idk sweety this is probably a cunt trick you and your friends are playing on me to make a joke out of me.

this is the correct answer for Sup Forums

sure is summer in here

Become friends with her, and butt fuck her the first chance I get blood, before she realizes I'm a 5'9 175 lb beta who has very little to offer her

marry her

Sure but only if you buy me lunch today, then we can talk about whatever you want.
>that line has supplied me many a lunch in college

We are in class so I shoot her with my AR-15

"Ok, sure! I'm Jesse, nice to meet you"

Meanwhile in my mind....

(Mmmm, ok, sure. I'm your future dominant; nice to meet you, soon to be sub-fucktoy.)

this literally never happens ever

ur either too hot - unapproachable
too ugly - unapproachable
just right - they wait for you to approach them

once in a blue moon will a qt walk up and stick their face in yours and say "hi!! :)"

I must be full on retarded to be 40 years old and still be in class with 12 year olds.

Girls who come up are always teases anyway, I've made out with 3 girls who approached me but didn't fuck, girls I've had to chase I'd actually fuck.
Teases approach

>fuck this girl is way more awkward than I ever was

"Fuck off, Amanda. I'm 34 years old."

This post is so laughably pathetic.

Go outside, user.

>
>this is the correct answer for Sup Forums
Wouldn't the correct answer for Sup Forums be to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

You old af Cuh, I'm 21 cuh

Run

Any pics of her? We're degenerates OP, we want tits not fantasies

fuck the chase gets boring, ima wait for cinderella

wait until something acceptable literally just walks up and grabs my dick and takes me by the hand to the toilet for bangbang time (her on the pill of course)

would marry the bitch and be done with it

a man can dream

"Shut up bitch. I'm taking notes."

I hate chasing, used to do that shit all the time growing up but now I'm 22 and I legit just want a slut to suck my dick the first day, if she don't I cut her off

kek

i would take a stinky poop in her mouth

A man can dream without WOW lingo being thrown at thier dreams

Smile and reply nice to meet you
>cringe internally and expect they want help on a coding project

r9k newfag

I like your honesty, user.

I like your double trips even more.

Enjoy it user. I got the most pussy when I was 20-23. Fuck as many as you can. Don't worry about their feelings before age 25.

On Adolf that was the sweetest thing anyones said to my on Sup Forums

I been having a dry spell for the past year, I go on plenty of dates but finding a girl whos wanting to put out has been a challenege latley