People died for my right to vote

>people died for my right to vote
>i dont vote

LOCK ME UP

LOCK ME UP INSIDE

They also died for your right not to vote.

They also died for my right to not vote.

>died for your right to not vote
>you vote

STOP THESE MADMEN

Literally no one ever fought to protect your ability to not vote you stupid faggots.

>get told to vote today
>don't
>I voted early
>mfw

For the non-cucks who actually voted, who'd you vote for?

Trump-Pierce for the POTUS, Bud Pierce for Governor and Dennis Richardson for Secretary of State.

Using context clues, you can tell my vote was wasted.

gary

Clinton

Ron Paul

the United States and the world will suffer until the end of days for their failure to elect Ron Paul.

Trump, McGinty, Costello
PAfag here

What do you vote for if you hate the lot of them and none of them share your views?

Trump, purely for the glorious liberal meltdown afterwards

You grow up, realize that no candidate will ever cater to every single political view you have, and pick and choose which major issues are the most important and vote based on those.

What if every single party stands against my most valued values?

Seriously. There isn't a single parliamentary party in my country who has taken a stand in favor of privacy in the IT sector(I.E encryption). Which I consider hugely important. By voting I am actively making the world worse for myself.

>tfw forgot I had to register to vote

Christopher Poole

Don't you get a letter or something?

No wonder everyone is screaming about how you should go and vote.

Do you think Hillary's term(and continuing decline) will revitalize the efforts of Trump and make everyone double down on his wildcard style of politics or do you think people the parties will play it safer next time and it go back to the more subdued style?

lets just hope the next election we'll get two proper candidates instead of the literal clowns we have to choose now

Then, having acknowledged that that particular value isn't represented, you move to the next important one.

Shillary for the mass suicide of Sup Forums

WHO'S READY FOR 8 YEARS OH HILLDAWG?

Just curious. What side does Georgia usually stand on? Or is it a swing state?

I can never remember if they are hicks or not.

Its is unlikely given the way the primary was staged that hillary will just be an autopick in 4 years

Stein

t.berniecuck

Always blue. Too many niggs

Blue is left wing in America right?

Always found that odd.

Speaking of voting and the election, you have to see Sup Forums right now. It ALL caps-locked posts pretending to be screaming in anger. It's like the internet version of watching a city burn

The one who wants to preserve my country by keeping the invading hoards out.