Pictures to make your parents proud

Pictures to make your parents proud

Her parents probably know what sexual intercourse is. How shocked could they possibly be?

What makes you think they would know that?

Leave the Surrey girl alone O.P. Shes no better or worse than any other Surrey girl. They are all jizz rags. So what?

indians are just a step below Muslims, the;ll probably disown her or kill her

She's Sihk. They are the tolerant liberals of the curry crew.

OP must be the hit and run asshole who ran over her friend

Make them proud

Coming to Vancouver to remove you from the gene pool for being a douche nozzle. Gonna watch you for a bit then wait till you've forgotten this threat. Think I will eat your liver and then dump you in the Fraser. Lol, you probably think I'm joking

Take your moms cock out of your mouth when speaking bwoy

Think you are hard to find? This bitch will know who you are, and I know who she is from the tv interview you posted the other day. You will spend your last few minutes begging and Im gonna video it and send it to her.

Before or after you take ur moms cock out ur mouth?

any more webms?

wrong

Shes hows up a lot

Hella hot idea

Did someone throw rice at her?
What is that shit?

pajeet dad would blow 50 loads to the pictures of his daughter because they are degenerate monkeys, then he would rape her and look through her phone for more

Bump

her parents gave up and admitted failure long ago

this one too

What a set.

stop posting pictures of my mother

Who is this guy

Ewwwww

get out this cock of my mother mouth

faggot

fuck you

maybe my brain is miswired but this picture smells like curry

more of her! any facials?

Looks like puke

I always think how proud her parents would be when I take naked pics of my gf. It’s one of the things that make me excited most

Even better when she sends them to ya herself

Yeah, of course. But she doesn’t send humiliating pics while I like taking them. That’s why I prefer taking them myself

>Vancouver
That's where all the Indian niggers go to now, I'm surprised they don't shit in the street often.

So they stay in her smartphone too?

Bump

A cock in the mouth is supposed to be humiliating?

A cock in the mouth is basic. I meant more humiliating

ejaculate on the face

Pissing on her in their bathroom. I always think of her parents when I see that picture