Be me

>be me
>age 37 now
>all me life, been naturally big and strong

recently got to wondering how tiny squishy women and males for that matter go through life knowing at any moment a hulk like me could easily wreck them (in any way imaginable).

what is it like to be weak?
i really want to know.
do you do everything you can to be a people pleaser, so you don't have to face my wrath?
do you only hang out with other wimps?
do you constantly feel inferior?

>inb4 back to /fit/ i am 440 lbs. (yuck i know) but even at age 15 i was 6'2" and 235 lbs. - i could hold 5 girls at once. (probably could have handle even more) i'm not a muscle head, just a big boy.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-NP-wgj3U
youtube.com/watch?v=JpvrVe9GIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=D5FU0ZMRB_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't stop a bullet, so...

spoderman don't count, he got super powers from radiator spoders

*shoots between your eyes*

cowards

You have no incentive to attack me, and every deterrent not to. You also have the intelligence to comprehend this. As such, I no longer process you as a threat. you're just another organism who can be dealt with reasonably.

>you never thought how big you are
>smol people never think how small they are
>no one ponders about anything youre talking about
>keep browsing /b fag

this doesn't work with blacks. they have no incentive to do 90% of the things they do, but they do them anyway.

Your ded. Your cant spek.

440 lbs

you are a fat fuck

word

true. sedentary life of a trucker. i gave me diabetus

used to be skinny 132lbs. Managed to bulk to 185 with weight lifting.

I never really thought about it until I got bigger.

It's called a gun dickface.

The average height of a Navy S.E.A.L. is like 5'10", and they could kill you with one hand tied behind their back.

guns and knives

/thread

What's it like being strong yet knowing no one will mate with you due to your heart collapsing at the thought of running a mile?

you're just a fat faggot it sounds like

440? haha

it's just jism dude, not like you mind

Caitlin!
You son of a bitch!

well im a dude 140 lbs and idk, im not a woman, some guys could kick my ass easily and i try to act cool with them, and with dudes my weight or maybe a bit more i dont give a fuck

girls have it rough as fuck. any skinny fucker can kick their ass

niggas work their entire life to get big and strong just for a nigga like me to shoot them

right, but i also practice martial arts. (even at over 400 lbs) so SEAL training similar to my 2nd degree blackbelt.

their consistent workouts may make them strong, but they had to work to get as strong as me.

Old saying from the 1870s, "Lincoln may have freed the slaves, but it was Smith & Wesson that made men equal" Physical strength is nice but it isn't everything. Small was quite handy for the Viet Kong in their tunnel systems. Small is more economical and is more useful for submarines and spaceships,

it's not cowardly, it is just practical. If some fat retard capable of hurting me is going to attack me, why should I take the chance of getting injured, when I can just pop him and not get injured?
Even if someone weaker is going to attack you, you should do the same thing. Why would you chance getting a fractured jaw, a broken nose, or knocked out teeth just come some violent faggot feels they need to prove something?

>average height of a Navy S.E.A.L. is like 5'10"
The absolute state of American armed forces...

do you even read bro?

you might have a strong body but a weak mind

Is there anything more low-class and trashy than getting into street fights past the age of like 15? I mean, fucking hell, what kind of trash do you have to be to get into a street fight as an adult. Heck, I have even SEEN a street fight in like 20 years, because I live in an upper-class community, where there are no nigs, mestizos, or white trash.

Be you
Alpha wannnabe.
Post on Sup Forums b/ in hopes to boost confadence
Instead realize that my girlfriend will use me to beat up weaker men
Be me neanderthal

i have always been the gentle giant. avoid fights. mainly because i know it would be completely one-sided.

also, i hate that the world is built for tiny people. before i got fat, i was too tall to drive a porche, lexus and mustang.

I pull out my CC and shoot you after you have accosted me

Lmao a buck 40 huh, op could literally eat you

I know that feel OP

I'm 1.95m, 100kg, long hair and kinda perma angry face

If I'm walking alone in the night other people see me and change his way

When I was in highschool kids were scared of me, even when I did nothing bad or scary to anyone

Some kid tell me that I looks like the Halloween movie Michael Meyers and I really looks like him

I have a part time job as a bouncer in private clubs and it's easier to trow outside mad manlets like old school cartoons

Everyone laughs evrrrytime

OP here:
so, being the gentle giant, i have no need to attack anyone 99.9999999999999999% of the time. but something this week got me thinking about how fragile 97% of the population is compared to me. i could butterfly press a skull and crack it, no joke.

so now, when i look at small guys, girls, etc... i know they are no threat without a weapon. but how does the world look through their eyes?

if you all had to think about it, how do you feel when looking at one of us behemoths?

honestly man no one is impressed tbh
u couldnt do shit irl

I envy endomorphs who stay trim and work out. Huge bones, thighs, calves, chests... but they always get fat in middle age.

You will die young.

>anger the gelatinous monster
>walk backwards at a brisk pace
>its own mass defeats it

Rip open a bag of salad, you fat fuck. Nobody is afraid of a wheezing, bloated monstrosity. People don't need a gun to fight you. They need a slight incline or some stairs.

none of you truly answered the question

I'm not small so I don't know either

You're build and attitude will help me get off Scot free when I blow your brains out

punk ass bitch
big talk and coward gun
no balls to back it up though

>you're

Oh shit man didn't know a fist could deflect a bullet

You can talk hot on that internet boy. Cut that goofy shit we ain't into that boy.

>440lbs
You'll roll down the stairs nicely
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

From experience, size doesnt matter much. Ever seen a wolverine take on animals 10x its size?

You might be big, but that doesnt make you an apex predator. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

t. manlet

pic with timestamp bigguy

You straight up sound like the biggest pussy I've ever heard of, and probs have a glass jaw

Think you're funny huh? TAKE THIS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all you behemoths looks gay to me

>if you all had to think about it, how do you feel when looking at one of us behemoths?
No one does. No one cares because there is no danger.

pic + timestamp fgt

Ive seen a "gentle giant" with that mentality get dropped in one hit. Loudest sound ive heard was his skull hitting the concrete.

Not a good idea to live with that mentality bro. You underestimate the potential of an average man.

Troll or not you're wrong and stupid. I'm 5'9" 155 and I've taken down guys 6'+ anywhere from 250-300 lbs. It's not all about muscle you gotta have the skills to back it up. You ever heard the old saying " the bigger they are the harder they fall" ? Well 8/10 times it's true and big muscley fucks like you fall down like a toddler with MS

you anecdote is anecdotal at best. sure, somewhere at sometime, the little guy got the big guy. but that's the minority.

Video games don't count you manlet.

is that gun for hunting down all those sprite cans you've killed?

>be skinnyfag
>have skill
>don't need strenght
>wrekted everybody and everyone in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-NP-wgj3U
youtube.com/watch?v=JpvrVe9GIAk

I agree with you 100% a person's body size doesn't matter in a fight it's all about skill and tact. Fact being large people don't have the skills nor experience to fight because no one ever fucks with them so when that average height skinny build guy who has fighting experience comes along that's had enough of Goliath's shit you best know the big guys going down first

>implying you could catch me
>implying you could sneak up on me
>implying others wouldn't defend me before you
>implying I wouldn't jog in a circle then grab the nearest blunt object and break both your knee caps
>implying you wouldn't go to jail for assault
>implying you would ever be able to walk normally again with your fat 400 pound ass on surgically repaired knees
>implying you wouldn't die tragically by killing yourself

You are implying a whole lot there faggot.

idiot, their arms are 3x as big as yours.
these are not "skinny guys"
they are tone and shit.

pellet rifle for varmint sniping

Could easily fuck you up

Post pic faggit

you make OP laff!
me no hurt you (for now)

It would be hilarious watching you jiggle about trying to catch me.

big isn't the same as strong. At that size I doubt you have any stamina to speak of. I'm 6'6 280 with a sizeable amount of muscle so I have no clue how you can be that heavy and strong.

What can you bench press op?

I'd like to see you out muscle a 30-06 shot from 100yds away

Alot of people actually fail to realize that most fat people actually have considerable strength. While im sure you're correct about his lack of any real stamina, Having to carry all that weight every single time you move a muscle does alot for ones strength

Smart man world not a Strong man world.

Ever notice all the big strong guys work for short small guys? you're probably a dumb bouncer lol

try carrying an extra 160 lbs around 24/7
the muscles will come.
my calves are like oak trees.
show me your skinny bony calflet.

I'm a Manlet and I'm not threaten by taller man. I do look at a bigger man as having an advantage/weapon in him at all times Bigger fist and size is considered a weapon to me. If I'm ever confronted by a bigger man I have no problem pulling out a weapon in that moment as I consider his size a weapon.

>Aggro fat fuck
>Run in circles till he collapses
How the mighty fall

Yeah but having muscle to carry your fatass around is different from being muscular from going to the gym. If your strong because you're fat then you also have to factor in slowed reaction times, considerable lack of stamina, and when they go to throw a punch it's not muscle behind it it's pure mass and mass is easier to deflect/change its course and turn their offense into your advantage. Opposingly though having a person who's got all muscle throw a punch at you would be much more difficult to parry.

gotta a couple pennies down there due for collection

Your calves, like the rest of you are padded with fat.

Get your body fat percentage calculated before bragging about pure weight pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5FU0ZMRB_Q

a knife will wreck your shit, easy to carry too

What's it like knowing a bullet to the head doesn't care how big and strong you are?

I'll bite.
>6'7ft /lit/fit/ and an amateur boxer, only 24 at 260lb, easily jump up to 300lbs lean.

From what i gather you'd be pretty much pump and fluff, or strength training.
the former is for fucking fairies and you should be ashamed, i can respect the latter but you would tire out before you even hit me, especially factoring reach.
I would eat you alive, old timer.

Ego aside, i often wonder the same thing; the only people who openly try to start with me randomly are 6ft manlets with something to prove, usually sporting neck tatts.

your size is in the same 3% as OP
funny a tubolard and a lean boxer share that space and the other 97% have to share relative dwarf status

try wrestling on concrete mate, doesn't work too well.
Judo and boxing are your go to for street fighting.

soo how big you are hogan?

this nigga is pissed lmao

???

>am big man can beat anyone up
>growing bigger by the second
>sprite zero

just imagine you start a fight with dwayne johnson or john cena.

i once met rick flair and meng and scott hall, and DDP. - these dude make me, OP, look small. so y'all must feel like they are fucking titans.

400 pounds? Haha that’s your weakness. If you and I fought, I’d just run around you cause you’d be too slow to catch me. Then when you get dizzy I’d throw 100 fast punches. Once you are stunned, just a simple push to the floor and you’d be down. Big people think they have the advantage cause of their strength but in a fight it’s all about speed xD

he dropped em a couple days ago just cant reach em

>do you do everything you can to be a people pleaser, so you don't have to face my wrath?

I mean, not really? I've never been much of a people pleaser but I dunno. I generally don't go outside worrying about whether or not some roidrhino is going to decide to tear my limbs off. Not like I'm going out of my way to piss people off but you basically have to be an autistic child posting on Sup Forums to...

do you only hang out with other wimps?
I guess so? A couple of my buddies are big on SWEETGAINZBRO

do you constantly feel inferior?
Not almost constantly, but every now and again. Last time I felt really inferior, I had just wrecked my car and lost my previous job but that was in like 2011 or so.

We're not fucking animals, we live in a society. Im skinny as fuck but i women seem to throw themselves at me, cuz im sexy and I know it, and I have more of a personality than some dumbass muscle bound jock. My dick is only 7.5 and i do wish it was a full 8, im a little self conscious about that but every girl I've been with tells me it's big enough and they always want more.
And I obviously a bigger stronger dude could fuck me up, I've been fucked up many times espesially when drunk because i talk alot of shit, but im never scared and I can fight, I'll do damage too, plus if my friends are around it's a wrap, we all fight for eatchother if we need to. Fuck the jocks, ever get smacked with a skate board or two?

>they always want more.
at least 1/2 inch more, i'm sure.

This guy actually fucking gets it

I know:( fuck why do I dwell on this so much...