Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO-aVyKMCsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did god fuck a virgin?

Bitches be crazy, yo.

your god is powerful god

I'm sure their reasons are somewhat diverse, but usually the common trait atheists, at least the strong atheists, share in common is being total weirdo fringe degenerate douchebags that everyone avoids.

it's not hostility against people who believe in a god...
it's hostility against people trying to force their beliefs on other people

I have no animosity towards atheist because I used to be one. Christians are in no way superior to non-believers because God is no respecter of a person’s ability, social standing, or wealth (Acts 10:34; Rom 2:11). God doesn’t look at the outside as we do, rather He looks at the heart (1 Sam 16:7). We too must look, not at the outside, but at the soul of that person as someone that needs saving. They may have very good reason not to believe in God, but we all know that belief doesn’t alter what is true so ask them sincerely why they became an atheist? Show them respect but ask them what their reasons for not believing in God since they lack all knowledge of all places in the universe? Why can they not deal with a God and that exists?

I am Buddhist. U r gay U n00b.

Because once you understand there is no god, people who don't seem batshit insane and it's both terrifying and infuriating.

>I used to be one
Then you were never an atheist. You were an Agnostic.

Have you asked yourself, what if you’re wrong and there is a heaven and a hell?
If you don’t believe in something, does it mean it doesn’t exist? In other words, does what we believe change what is true? An example was that humanity was convinced at one time that the earth was flat but their “concrete evidence” of looking at the earth and seeing nothing but flatness didn’t make the world into a flat surface. What atheists believe and don’t believe cannot make something true or false.

If there was god I'd happily die cursing him. An all powerful god that's so irrelevant it becomes logical to think he doesn't exist hasn't done anything to deserve worship.
If you believe something, does it mean it exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=AO-aVyKMCsY

Atheists believing there's no heaven or hell is irrelevant. If your belief is threatened by our belief than there is something wrong with you, not us.

Just because Christians are scared that their life doesn't matter so they invented the whole hell/heaven concept.

Grow up and live life however you want.

I’ve been off this site for 3 months and this guy is still baiting, applause to you OP

I'm atheist because I am YHWH, He Who Is Called I Am, God of Abraham and of Isaac, God of Moses and The Israelites, Creator of all that is and shall be. I have self confidence issues and I know I will never be as cool as Satan. I can't even respond to prayers, let alone perform miracles. I only had sex once in all of time. I don't believe in myself.

How can you look at the history of the known universe and think that an all powerful being created everything?
Dinosaurs, cro-magnon man, neanderthals... How the fuck do you explain that? Did God make a mistake a few hundred million years before? Did the devil bury the fossils in the ground? How do you take yourself seriously when you have no explanation for any of this.

Religious extremists are in power. Their belief in fairy tales would be even funnier if they didn't have control over our lives too with the laws they pass and don't pass. Their toxic belief system makes them think they're doing good when they're oppressing those who are rational and prefer logic over fantasy.

it's not your belief in god we dislike, it's religion and all the bullshit dogma that comes with it. Your basically saying "why would anyone be so critical of Donald Trump if they're not even a republican /American"

y projecting so much? thats weak even for a bait. 1/10 made me reply. also spiderman fred

Because polythiestic gods predated your monotheistic God...we understand that all gods are a man-made construct to explain natural phenomena that our unevolved ancestors had no comprehension to explain...science has answered these questions...if you still believe in the sky God then you're an unevolved idiot who needs to grow up and stop believing in fairy tales

Bullshit

There are no Gods...never has been or never will be...you religious types were just brainwashed as kids into believing this garbage...you all grew up at some stage and realized that Santa wasn't real...the tooth fairy wasn't real...unicorns weren't real...but yet you hold on to one further lie that your parents told you...wake up.. think critically...there are no gods...fact

Hey, lay off Santa. He's fun, whereas God can be sort of a bummer, especially when he's inciting religious wars or threatening people with eternal damnation for not going to the right church.

Unicorns? Really? I am a unicorn. And there can be only one.

Isn't that a joke though? Believe in me or else you're fucked...your in eternal damnation...christians deny their life now by hoping they'll reach an afterlife...sorry...but that is just deluded

there are also other religions you know...

Of course...but that again is the point...religious people believe in what they're country believes...again a clue that it's all rubbish...Christians born in the U.S. believe in Christianity...that same person born elsewhere would worship another God...if that isn't a clear case of its all rubbish then you're all unevolved retards

I await the Christian to say why do you hate God? Which one? I hold the term God in the same category as Santa...its all lies...and you're holding humanity back from evolving to one race...without dogma

Yup, and by the way, God really appreciates donations, so remember to give generously. It might even help with the whole afterlife thing. Unless you give to the wrong church/mosque/temple/whatever, then you might as well just throw your money away.

He's all powerful...all knowing...but he needs money...ffs...how retarded must you be to give them money...tithing I think they call it...god will reward you by the amount of money you give...ffs...idiots

im athiest but i am not falling for this bait