My friend is going through heroin withdrawals. Any tips on how to help them through?

My friend is going through heroin withdrawals. Any tips on how to help them through?

Get him some heroin, you asshole.

In order of preference

Kratom
Weed
Malcolm x tea

shoulda bought some Kratom online.

Shoot him up with some heroin

Rest, water, time

/thread

Red Vein Kratom
Weed
.1-.2mg of Clonidine can be gotten if he goes to the ER
if he's lucky they might give him an Ativan or something

Take him to rehab

These are my favorite posts...

>Thank you for being an asshole. You're doing god's work.

Trying to just get him off it first

Cut like kubrick did

there are "spin drys" that will medically detox you everywhere user why not take him to one

Sure, kick the can down the road, it’s a rough week, suck it up and push through the physical stuff, use NA to get your mind right if you need it.

500 mg of nicotinic acid
400mg of tryptophan

nicotinic acid at a pharmacy or something, tryptophan at a horse store but you'll need capsules to put the tryptophan in because it's disgusting.

every day until you stop getting the shakes.
take twice or even three times if you still get the shakes, and also, you'll get a burning feeling from the nicotinic acid, it goes away.

If he’s a real addict, he needs a sponsor and therapy, if he’s just a user, time will sort him out

yeah, get a couple Vicodin, maybe 3, and lock him up, then only give him one at a time, never more than one a day, and only when he's lying on the floor crying and begging for death

Just tough it out, it’s only a few days

this. just a bad flu user, tell him he's being a puss and he did this to himself. addicts do better when they're held accountable and not coddled. we need codependents like you just like we need some fucking dope.

I kicked a while back, good luck to your friend, get him to some meetings

go to the damn doctor. there are medicines and evidence based therapies that will improve chance of succ and reduce suffering massively.

go to the fucking doctor
jackass

this. there is no reason in 2018 why you need to suffer to get clean.

smoke pot

>improve chance of succ
Have I been reading this wrong? Is OP trying to get his junkie friend to suck his dick?

>improve chance of succ

tell me how to get s u c c pls

dextromethorphan
doit, google the receptors it acts on and the ones opiates act on then use common sense to decide it'll help (and my word I guess)
go buy corcidin cough and cold (the purple box) and have him eat the whole 16 pack