Group Nudity Thread

Group Nudity Thread

Where are the pictures of all the females just being downright silly while stripping down in eachother's company? I am asking for a friend... they friend is my penis.

Just to keep things rolling in here....

any webms? post in vola with sounds, gcd46v10

taking this pic was great

bump

wonder who the lucky guy in the boat with a view was

haha yeah they were lucky

Seriously?
>"Oh. my gerd. Stacie, just look at that eclipse! Hey, let's all take a picture together with our pants down. Wouldn't that be so funny?"

lol! not complaining tho

I get it, it's a play on the moon

Sweet jesus I am sweating from the shame just looking at that picture.

Grab all the towels and run off with them. Good prank

Holy thickness Batman!

funny girls.

more

that's beautiful

was this from the girls gone wild commercial?

so much fridgemode

I was arrested at 18 with 3 of my girlfriends for pot. I was terrified, it's the only time I've ever been arrested. My car was towed, we got frisked, cuffed, and put into a van. We got to the station they took our mugshots, prints, medical info, and lead us to a room that was like a mix of an office & gym. A policewoman in her late 20's early 30's came in, put 4 boxes in front of us and with a smile, said "Strip, bra & panties too!" The looker room at our old school had private stalls, my doctor was the only person who'd ever seen me naked and I thought that was humiliating. We got undressed as slowly as possible, my hands trembled as I took my bra off. We stood there nude, trying to cover up to preserve what little dignity we still had. "Hands behind your head!" smiling as she said it, I don't know if it was sexual or a power thing but she loved her job. "Wow, you'er going to be popular girls in here tonight. Now stand on the red line, facing the chair." She put on gloves making sure to loudly snap them, then ripped off a piece of that paper they use on doctor's tables and put it on the chair. If you want a visual of what what happened, look up "ACLU prison strip search is abusive" they show a training video, censoring the girl's face and nothing else. She told us 1 by 1 to do that, plus said to do jumping jacks and "Lift your tits by the nipple." even my friend with A cups had to do it. She'd make rude comments about our bodies and look at our faces. If she saw we looked away she'd yell "Eyes forward!" she made sure we saw every inch of each other's skin. "I still think you girls are hiding something." and 1 by 1 we had to do it again. We showered next, she'd say things like "Scrub those pussies, girls like fish to be fresh." We got on uniforms and she walked us to our cell, during the walk said we'd have 3 lesbian cellmates. I was trying not to cry, she put us all in a 4 person cell, laughed "told ya!"

bump

nice dubs

go on

Someone let a landwale in.

Serious sun damage on the old one's face. Wear sunscreen, kids.

haha enough cuties there to even out

wow, she is perfect. Shame she is covering up.

my man

coming through with the front angles

Niiiiiice

Keep those full size renders rollin in user

Those are all I have :(

I got them from a snapchat feed at my school

anything else good from that feed?

Not group but still would be pretty humiliating. Did you have to do this part?