Who drinkin alone tonite /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNXe5CZ2rr0
youtube.com/watch?v=RVX5aVVCt3U
youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao
youtu.be/hKfz6DQQaNQ
youtu.be/PeZJursyub0
smashladder.com/guides/view/272o/play-melee-online-netplay-guide-faster-melee-5-8-7-with-uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me lol

Kinda, maybe. Like half alone.

I thought i was drinking with you....

yes

not alone

whatre you drinking

Whiskey

me :( i am a successful doctor with an asian wife who's boring and i just drink and play league of legends every night while she browses instagram. life sux lol havent cheated either

This will be my third bottle of wine. It's been decided that my dog will be put down Wednesday so I'm getting hammer drunk and listening to him snore.

What a life. You should have boring children and complete the set.

We're all anonymous here, you don't need to lie to seem interesting to a bunch of NEET drunkards.

Poor pupper. May he be rest in peace.

Drinking's for losers.

I'm sure he'll find peace in what lies after this life.

spoken like a true pussy

I call BS

That fucking sucks mate but you'll be right. Get a new dog. pic related.

Meh. Alcohol tastes like horse piss. If you want to get wasted, snort some lines.

That doesnt make you forget though

I'll join you

Thank you anons. He's over 14 years old
- Aussie shepherd with one eye, a torn ACL and he's become incontinent in the last month or so. I should have released him from this sooner, but I've been selfish and in denial about his health. I've done everything I can (carrying, diapers, 24/7 care) and the decision was taken out of my hands - I lost sight of what was going on in my desperation to save my best friend.

stop drinking beer and this sentiment will change

unless you end up buying really shitty hard liquor in which case it'll just remind you of paint thinner

Pouring one out for this user. That sucks man, had to put down my dog last year. Couldn't make it the day she died because of school, but I drove 4 hours just to see her one last time a week beforehand. Cherish the time you have left

im not drinking anything, renal failure sucks

I'm my dog was 15, had survived a round of cancer, was losing the use of her hind legs because of some slipped discs in her back, and her immune system was conpletely shot. She was also going blind. I'm glad you made the right decision, I know its not easy.

Fuck, quoted the wrong post because I'm drunk. I'm the guy below that obviously

I really didn't know what to say.
sadfeels.jpg
Have some oc and sympathy

Thank you user and thanks for sharing your story. To be honest I was expecting more "Dude it's just a dog" type responses. Not even a feels thread and you guys are warming my heart.

y would i lie about my life sucking. im still a resident doctor so not making big bucks yet but i am so bored every day i come home, asian wife likes cute dogs and i dont care, im white so dont have too much in common, we were going out for 5 yrs and eventually her korean immigration shit was ending so she needed citizenship and pressured me into marriage lol

wait is that Spacey on the right?

Timestamped doctorate of medicine certificate or GTFO, you can black out your name but not the college you attended.

its not a big deal. too lazy. im a psychiatry resident so not making huge huge bucks.

I'll be joinin' ya, mates!

>Backtracking
Okay "doc"

I'm drinking alone, but I'm not alone in my house. I have a wife and I have a 13 month old daughter. They're both asleep. I've been working 12 hour shifts 4-5 days a week for the past 3 months. I'm tired.

Here's to you user.

I'm with ya

Cheers user

Cheers!

What is everyone listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=TNXe5CZ2rr0

Gin or vodka?

I am, brother. Drinking gin for the fourth night in a row

post pic of asain wifes feet and i will beleive you

Listening to youtube.com/watch?v=RVX5aVVCt3U
It be cheap vodka

Titus Andronicus, amazing music to drink to

>wine

Are you MTF or just have a prominent chin? No offence intended.

I'm trans, yes

I'm drinking alone and my gf is in the room. Fuck my life I wanna die

So offer her booze and cuddle her. Simple fix

She hasnt wanted to fuck in about a year in a half. Ive tried a lot

I didn't say anything about fucking her, user

I gave up on that after she started puttingnshitnon the other seatofnthe loveseat.

Joining

youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs

gay shit that makes me want to kill myself

If you've given up on hugging her because she's too passive aggressive about it, why are you still together?

break up rite now

Welcome to the club

>Doesn't appreciate a different kind of drunk
Keep chasing your Jack with Mtn Dew kiddo.

Digging it so far. Thanks user.

Quite passable, 8/10 would fuck

Rum and Big Red. Spent all day with my mom in hospitals so I refused to go to bed sober. What it do Sup Forums?

>Then she whipped out a dick that was bigger than mine

youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao try this one?
rate my drinking setup

Fuck, sorry bud. Hope you haven't eaten dinner and can get fucking smashed

isn't that the guy from the lonely island?

Weed n beer

What are you playing user?

dont worry, when you grow up you'll understand

different kinds of alcohol get you different kinds of drunk

smirnoff, cigarettes and regret

Yo. Third screwdriver n' counting.

LOLOLOL Thanks bro, dinner was 2 hotdogs and 3 cheese sticks LOL
Not smashed yet but i've got about 15 shots of rum left and 1.5 liters of big red.
Texas Forever my fellow faggots LOL

What? No that's my laptop..
I was playing dota but I got a possum in the shed
gotta go get my ferret

neat

I don't think you're quoting who you want to quote.

Drinking playing fortnite. wife went to sleep

No, he's just using different kinds of boozes as an allegory for traps and women

downed the entire wisky bottle and throwed up this morning.

Brandy maybe me want to fight, Spiced rum just makes me upset, wine makes me real slow and fuzzy. Haven't drunk enough other alcohols to decide what they do to me.
Sounds like a good dinner. I'd show you the salmon I had but the picture is over 2mb :/
ferretbro pic related

youtu.be/hKfz6DQQaNQ
youtu.be/PeZJursyub0

what does he eat?

I'd rather more pics of ferrets.
Plus the only salmon that's worth it is Alaskan salmon caught out of the Big Eddy LOL jokes
but more pics of ferrets.

Mostly mice. There are heaps around where I live. If he doesn't catch any though I'll go shoot him a bird or a bunny.
He's also smug as fuck

Probably blacked out by now, was gonna call you a pussy, but yeah that’s the final frontier right there, surprised you went that far.
When a being soils itself it either has a lot ahead or is at the last stop.

Anyone wanna netplay Smash Bros Melee? Chances our you'll stomp my drunk ass, but it'll be fun anyway

Plenty more pics. He changed colour when he grew up more. Now he's a lot more white over his back and stomach. Looks like he's wearing a little tux.

I see, he's very cute user

How the fuck do you play smash online?! That's the kind of shit i'd have got a gamecube for.....tell me plz.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S WEARING A HAT! IT'S TO BIG FOR HIM OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
shit i'm drunk but not there yet :(

Can I ask you a question? It's a little person and I'm not trying to be offensive but, are you depressed? I have a very good trans friend that's so depressed she's on the verge on necking herself.
Thanks bud. He bites a lot and he's put his teeth through me a few times but it's good. I encourage natural behavior.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKIN FACE!!!!!!

This is my view tonight :P

Anther's ladder gives a real good guide for how to set it up. You'll still need an adapter for the controller, though
smashladder.com/guides/view/272o/play-melee-online-netplay-guide-faster-melee-5-8-7-with-uc

That's not perhaps.. Reccetter and Item shops tale?

Nah, not depressed. Burnt the hell out from classes (group projects where no one else does shit) tonight, but I'm not gonna tie one off because of it, lol

It's Fire Emblem Awakening

Nah that is the one and only Donnel, aka Donny, the best most OP from Fire Emblem Awakening.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Tie one ON
ON
thank
Game looks dope as fuck. Anybody played MGQ?

and I missread. Excuse my autism

I am... Just... like every night...

Not Bavaria. If you're going to drink beer, it should at least feel like you're drinking a meal and be at least 14%
puss