Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I’m 26 and I got my first real gf. Was kinda ugly and out of shape all my life. On Friday we’re gonna fuck for the first time.

Thing is: save for the a few drunken ONS I never really had nice romantic sex.

Is there any advice you could give? Is it okay to just do missionary for the first time? I’m really kind nervous. Should I just tell her?

Nah just go in there and give her the best fuck of her life so you start with a great impression, then you can slack off some nights later because she knows what you're capable of.

Yo you are lucky my friend chad here reporting in ;]

Bump

first, your height and weight and just be real is your dick normal tiny or large be honest because you can make anything work it's about the approach -chad

Also her height is she just shorter than you or do you have to bend down to kiss her -chad

6’, 210, above average dick

Thanks chad

spend most of your time with the build up just like guys if you tease the living hell out of girls for a while and keep them stimulated it can kind of work like edging and it makes everything feel so much better for her -Chad

If you are that nervous just tell her. But there's nothing wrong with starting with missionary. Just let the moment go. If after doing missionary you feel like going at her doggy style, do it. If she asks you to be on top, do it. If you want her to be on top, do it. There's no script. Go with your instincts.

Great news im 6' 3" 185 so you are about my size this should translate well -Chad

how sexual is she on a scale of 1-10 how many times a day does she openly talk about sex?
-chad

because pleasuring a sexless vegetable virgin is way different then pleasuring a massive slut
(like complete difference most of the time) -Chad

wanna hear mine

5'11
Still above average

Really you want to think mostly about what you are going to do in foreplay its the only part about sex that shy girls brag about and you want her to be bragging after because when her friends are like ohhh that soundsss sooooo niceeee then shes like okay I got something good here it reaffirms what she already knows about you essentially to brag for her sake not yours-Chad

Nice trips Chad.
-Alex

She’s not shy sexually Chad

have you ever eaten?

like ever?

Damn man thats light but its okay because their is a niche market for thin guys shyer girls tend to fantasize more about skinny guys not sure what that's about really but I see it a lot i think its because being quiet and shy they want someone to feel safe with that they can open up to, big brolic chads dont fit the bill for them because they come off a lil intimidated and douchy so I would start targeting girls in that shyer demo the kinds that set alone in cofee shops regularily just sitting alone any where on a regular bases just be on the lookout plus your taller than almost any chick youll find -Chad

YOOOO MY 5th trips tonight wtf is going onnnnn?-Chad

so youve hat intimate sexual conversation with her? could you provide just a couple samples of how that convo went? -Chad

I would honestly be up front with her about not being experienced (you could always say youve only ever been with 1 or 2 girls if that makes you more comfortable). If gives her more of a go ahead to suggest things.

You could always say you like the girl on top, however. This will give you a first sense of the mechanics of everything. Make sure not to switch it up too often. 1-2 positions a session isn't too bad for your first go and it let's the couple get into a rhythm. It's kind of a mood killer when things switch up to fast

Now you said your dick was above average and honestly my dicks not that big its only 6 inches but I make girls cum with it it just takes more work than someon like you anyways my dicks not that big right but Ive only been with one virgin that could take it all first try every other time its been a slowwww process they cant handle all the jerking motion inside it causes a burning sensation that kinda makes girls feel like they have to pee and it makes the vag too sensative so the key to making someone cum without hard deep strokes
is to go very slow let her pussy swallow you just a lil bit at a time but ITS CRUCIAL THAT you look into her eyes when its going in the eye contact and slow insert method really makes girls want to take anything you have period -Chad

So the key to the eye contact method is to put yourself in the zone basically you want to watch her watching you watch her. which sounds like a mind fuck but from her point of view your face close to hers eyes just in focus shes going to be watching your eyes shift around and your lips move when you are going in slow. It creates a more intimate bond and if you do things right it will quickly start to make her open herself more unknowingly of course -Chad

You still here Alex -Chad

OP is still here

I’m not alex

Okay ill just call you op like a normal fag -Chad

how dominant are you 1-10 1 spaghetti rolling from your pockets 10 borderline rape -Chad

I need to know because I need to give you an idea you can actually execute on not just some stupid expectation -Chad

Ensure you are clean and don't smell bad. That morning, take a good shower including your junk. Also make sure you use Listerine. Basically, don't be gross. Beyond that, I don't know, try to focus on her pleasure before you focus on yours.

ill be waiting for you response op -Chad

Op died

yes but is chad still here kek

Nah I’m here

fuck this waste of my good time thread, this is what happens when Chad lends a hand smh -Chad

Chad, your help is appreciated but I’m on my phone and in a rush

Wait chad help me
Im 5'9 150 and a 5inch dick
Also have a gf thats completely shy sexually, just speaking of anything related to sex makes her blush
Also gonna try to get it on
Any tips for a dicklet like me?

Ah yeah, dont fuck it

Start slow and let her set the tempo, pay attention to both her and her pussy. If you're in there just slamming her box she will think you just want sex, let the animal out after a couple of goes.

Your lucky i checked back in -Chad

again youre are going to go with a similar coxing approach -chad

Its more about cracking the code and unleashing her inner sexuality like you said she blushes easily and is easily embarrassed I was with a similar girl one time smokin hot but wayyy to shy and sexless so it took me 6 months to convince her to both try anal and try sex with me and another girl but 6 months is wayyyy to long thats one of my longest investments. I think you should be able to get a shy girl to get there in 2 to 3 months but you cannot make any mistakes like i did and you have to remain in control and condition her to open and submit (if she were a dom she would not be shy sexually with you therefore shes a sub) -Chad

Now are you confident enough to be her dominant male figure that's the question? -Chad

You still here? also, i need a nickname to assign you as not to get you confused with the other two guys -Chad

yo I start to reply and everyone leaves? -Chad

step 1
dont post her on Sup Forums you dumbfuck

Above average? Youll be fine

I didn’t