Looking for meth in the 509 e burg area. not a fucking cop for fuck sakes. so please stop with all those posts...

looking for meth in the 509 e burg area. not a fucking cop for fuck sakes. so please stop with all those posts. can a plug help a bro in need please ffs.

guys there must be someone. please help a bro i neeeed.

Just use the deep web like everyone else.

this is an undercover cop thread.

Holy crap it's a fucking time gauntlet!

i need it rn. i dont have access to the deel web.

Then you get nothing, you loose.

thats ok op this ur chance to quit. u can do it pal

>I don't have access to the deep web

Lol this
Narc post
Sage

You're better off without it. Meth is a shit drug.

Avengers infinity war

Rescuing cat from being eaten by tigers

>looking for meth in the 509 e burg area. not a fucking cop for fuck sakes. so please stop with all those posts. can a plug help a bro in need please ffs.

>"not a fucking cop"
>"can a plug"
>refuses to access deep web
>aka would rather meet in person
>OP actually says plug

OP is obviously the 12, fuck 12

do u think op is part of the fbi

holy shit. i bet you have nver even done drugs. like how the fuck elese am I suposed to ask? literally everyone assumes im a narc. if someone has some damm meth ill prove to the that im nkt a narc by doing anything they ask. smfh.

The times are all different on the watches. Poor nig probably doesnt know what time zone he's in

yo op just go get some pizza drink a beer and go 2 sleep bbgurl

Meth is bayud op. Get some cocaine tho

i want acid and shooms but u dont see me cryin faggot

>implying OP is old enough to drink

15 a tab in houston

> (You)
>holy shit. i bet you have nver even done drugs. like how the fuck elese am I suposed to ask? literally everyone assumes im a narc. if someone has some damm meth ill prove to the that im nkt a narc by doing anything they ask. smfh.

>"i bet you have nver even done drugs"
Who the fuck refers to that shit as drugs, bitch ass nigga anything over the counter is a drug
>"literally everyone assumes im a narc"
Probably cuz you are actually a snitch ass

>"damm" "nver" "nkt" "elese" "to the that"
Op isnt a narc, hes just retarded

You cant find tweak in e burg? Your a fuggin loser and a obvious narc. Go corral the streets nice and late and you should know the type of character your lookin for.

ty

Man, I’m not going to sit here and argue with someone who seems that they know more about what they are talking sbiut when it comes to drugs.The truth it, I can afford adderal right now and I was just going to bump it in the morning so I cns try to pass my classes. yeah its sad, but its my best bet. I have severe add, but becsuse im a college age student they wont prescribe me addersll verry easly. I’ve tried.

> (You)
>Man, I’m not going to sit here and argue with someone who seems that they know more about what they are talking sbiut when it comes to drugs.The truth it, I can afford adderal right now and I was just going to bump it in the morning so I cns try to pass my classes. yeah its sad, but its my best bet. I have severe add, but becsuse im a college age student they wont prescribe me addersll verry easly. I’ve tried.

Talks about Adderall, but ITT he talks about meth

ADD? More like autism

they act similaryl in what they do to the brain, and Im not a tweak. Ive only even dont meth one time years ago.

Woohoo go Washington :I

Just quit

You should probably quit being a little bitch.

>cant even focus on a test
>made up disorder
>college
Gen z is trash

Sorry guy, I'm in the 206

Made me smile