Would you race mix with a Berber girl?

Would you race mix with a Berber girl?

why does she have prison tattoos on her chin

Yeah, why not?

No

it's a traditional tattoo for berber women

pure autism

she looks Arab too

it wouldn't be race mixing, we have berber genes too, since al-andalus.

we refuse to race mix with hi*alis or k*ghoulis too

And i refuse to mix with an uneducated retarded country bumpkin berber. The only berber i would fuck is a city berber from Constantine or tizi wezou

Stop these autistic North Africans are White threads.

Tizi wezou hmm you choose the most inbred ones
also constantine are not berbers i think

Would she race mix with me though?

Also, do you have any Tuareg people in your country? What are they like culturally?

yes

did i say north african are white?
if i wanted i would post a blond one not a brownie with a hijab m8

Tuergs are ugly see this
They are tho and tizi wezou women actually can look good unlike the ugly memes you post

this

Fuck off, less than one percent of you guys look like that.

we have dome nomade touareg in the extreme south and they are not related to the external world
once some journalist found some touareg in the desert they don't know what a phone is don't have radios don't know the president of tunisia and don't know that a revolution happened

constantine is exactly like tunisia mixed with w*tes and don't speak the language
also the one i posted is bretty qt the ones you are talking about are heavily mixed

like the girl in op???
that's the average north african girl of her age. north africans are not black

They're not White either.

i don't know why he thought i was trying to prove NA white while i posted an average olive skinned girl

ok, girl in op isn't white though. she is mediterranean

looks haram to me
you should not change the way allah created you

He thought north Africans looks like him, aka browner Indian looking

Stop being triggered pajeet. Just because you rub your shit all over your body after taking a shit on the street doesn't mean everyone else does too.

>tfw an indian guy think we are darker than him

I didn't say they were as dark as Pajeets. I thought they were just as dark as Egyptians or Gulf Arabs. Well, I admit they do look more European, but blonde hair, blue eyes and stuff are very rare. Less than two percent of Tunisians have blue eyes according to Wikipedia.

yes blonds are very rare we are med we only have very few white people

This

>Would she race mix with me though?
Post face and I'll give you my honest opinion lad

>one chance at life
>born a Somalinigger
kill me

I heard middle eastern girls love the BBC man
Just go for it

an overly exaggerated lie

I was born in /mena/ black isn't and will never be rated

Plz stop bullying Pajeets. He can't get White girls, but he can at least get Indian girls.
Do non-Amazigh Tunisians have darker skin than pure-blood Berbers on an average? I keep hearing that "Berbers are the White people of North Africa until the Arabs came" or some shit like that.

>Plz stop bullying Pajeets. He can't get White girls, but he can at least get Indian girls.
Where are you from friend?

What are Somalis doing in Malaysia?

This
99% amerindian
1% berber

Btfo, I have a Berber friend from Algeria (now living in the Netherlands) and he doesn't look any whiter than a Pakistani.

I dont like arabs

Bangalore, why?

as retarded and fucked up as any other place they go to ruin

except in developing countries they'd have to behave or else face the full force of law

I lost my virginity to a berber girl. She later cucked me with some musician.

lol actually tunisia is ethnically (not lingustically) the most berbers in maghreb also even tho we have the whitest berbers along with kabylie and rif they still the darkest ethnic group in tunisia so berber have an average darker skin than others here

Nope, they are darker. Look at Tuaregs from Mali and Mauritania.

>mix
it wouldn't be mixing

also the only group of berber who are 100% pure are found here in chneni tunisia and they are quite brown
i would say that berbers don't have dominiant genes so if they mix with whites that will result in a white person that's why the mixed ones are bretty white

And you don't think of yourself as a pajeet?
Kek

Wym? When did I say that?
What proportion of girls look like this? Be honest.

Barbary slave trade ??

lol
that a bleached hair not natural ones
also those 2 are into the ugly ones here
it's the most common women skin tho

no they are ugly as fuck

lay it off OP never stated they were white to begin with, it doesn't warrant such pointless hostility

No, they're midgets

Jelly poo in loo

>see flag
me in the middle btw

What is their regular height tho? OPs pic reminds me of various classmates that look the exactly like that and both of them are like 155cm

from my experience women i cities are pretty tall some are very fucking tall it's like 70% over 170 cm (girls) in countryside people are shorter
nowadays even junior school kids are tall af

He's right you know

They look like Elves desu, arrange marriage me a berber gril pls

Sorry guys. My bad. I have seen Tunisians making thread about them being White before and I didn't know the average Amazigh looked that fair-skinned. So I thought this thread was a bait to claim that Tunisians were White.

no

fuck tunisians
7/8 french

i would post this if i wanted to talk about whitness

If mongoloids and people from mena will have children, their mongrels will look like picrelated so no

As a central asian muslim, yes. She would have to have be thicc though, idc about skin color desu.

i don't think how breeding with mangloids would result like that?
do they have bbig noses and black skin?

Anatolians have a very small Turkic admixture. They just adopted the language.

half Norwegian get on my level

Ofc I'm an andalusian

Don't think of me as a creep because I'm Indian and all, but I think she is very pretty.

i like her eyes and nose 2bh so kawai