What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

hot as fuck until 22 or so. they are all fucking crazy but what can you do.

if their expiration date was not so ridiculous they would be a viable option

Don't.

you're wrong, there are so many hot 30 year old latinas

bump

bump

Great sex, at least with some of them, also nice legs and ass, which i like a lot. I've found it is more likely to find a latina that is into kinky stuff than any other race

Last two times ICE showed up and took her away,..,

This.

She was super hot. She was crazy as fuck though in the "fuck you with a machete if you ever so much as blink at another girl or don't text good morning".

I noped the fuck out of there when she started putting on weight and resembling her mother.

Her sister was so hot though its the thing I miss the most.

I love their thick thighs

Pros:
>Practically a sex slave
>Not very bright most of the time
>Can cook

Cons:
>Not very bright most of the time
>Stop being attractive after 17
>Built like refrigerators
>Gorilla fur genes

If you want to set your grandkids up with a good grandmother theyre a good option kek

memes

Being hispanic myself. I'm gonna tell you guys straight.

I fucking hate hispanic chicks 'cause they get fucking crazy mid-20's.

Sure yeah they're fun to fuck, and insanely drop dead gorgeous bu t once that phase has passed and they start gaining weight and resembling their ogre mothers. You have to jump ship.

I'd rather get me a white girl or an asian bitch 'cause at least i have a chance of not having my future chick look like that troll shit from Harry Potter.

i've only been with one hispanic girl, back in senior year of hs. I was a senior, she was a freshman, we fucked for about 4 months before i went to college. She never shaved her pussy but I kinda got over that after a while

I haven't shaved my balls since Obama's first term

They're so fucking fertile, a drop of precum and you have twins on the way. But all in all they're the best in my opinion. If something bothers them, they're straight forward about it. You don't have to crack the Enigma to figure out what's wrong

do they give good handjobs?

>t. pocho

> Dating a mexican now.
> She is starting to plump up a bit.
> Worried
> She's super smart and has a good face and did have a good body.
> Very logical so I told her to lose the weight
> She said she will because she loves me
> Still worried, bros.

Sex is amazing. Like I've banged a few chicks and none have been like this. Makes you feel like a god.
She puts up with all my eccentricities, racism, etc.

Still worried about the weight though.

not the fat ones

the chick i dated/fucked back in hs got a little bit of weight too based on her instagram pics i recently saw. not sure if thats just among mexican girls or all hispanics....

Or all women.
I knew some 9.5/10 in college who now after 30 are at BEST 4/10.
Fucking sad, man.

They're not very smart, they're loud, abrasive, fat, most of them are ugly, they have shit taste in everything. I guess if you're desperate. They're slightly more tolerable than black women.

that's total bullshit, you haven't even dated one

I used to fuck a girl who loved incest roleplay

not bad. they crazy though... even the good ones after a while just flip a batshit crazy switch one day and never turn it off.

They are fucking amazing bro.
They know how to cook, clean, they are horny as fuck all the time, fat fucking asses... They are loyal as fuck too. Here my Latina wife's fat ass.

I love watching cute Latinas suck dick

she's sexy! does she ever sit on your face?

You fucking know it bro

what does her ass smell like?

Like nothing most the time. I eat her ass all the time and she keeps her stuff super clean. It's the best eating her pussy and ass fresh out the shower and shaved bare.

Source?

tacos and burritos

Best fuck of my life was a puerto rican girl.
Chubby, great cook.

She was psycho though.

Latino fag here. Fuck those girls. I hate them. So annoying. All they want to do is settle down and get married quick. All about white girls. Master race.

I agree, they tend to get fat easily, and they dont seem to care about eating a good diet or exercise, is a cultural thing I guess.

Are you me? Same experience to the T

I've been with 23 chicks. Two were Hispanic. One was one of the hottest flings I ever had. The other I'm now married to.

This says it all right here boys.

latinas are all pro-facial. never had one who even flinched as I painted their faces.

her sis

Nope. White girls are way better

Kek. Here, hold this L kid.

So hot. Bad ass Daft Punk thumb too lolol

Dirty buttholes and burnt pussies. They lose the butt and gain a gut with age

They all think they’re one of a kind when in fact they’re all the same. Having a deep conversation with them leads to nowhere

i have no clue why that is the pic that uploaded. definitely not the right one.... idk what the fuck happened

t. virgin

That will try to get pregnant

They

They r both fucking ugly.

Fast, fun, kinda dumb. The rare one that takes care of herself after 25/her first kid is a keeper IMO

Thy

Dear, white people.

Mexican, here. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you started to intermingle with our women. We would benefit as a race from white genetics. With that being said, expect a jealous woman. Expect a nice woman. Expect a very sexy woman who will gladly give you kids. Our women are very fertile, and don't suffer from whatever your women suffer from that doesn't allow them to have kids. Expect to never be allowed to do have female friends again, or in many cases, even guy friends. Or any friends at all. I would not date a Latina unless you're actually ready for something long term. Unless, she is a whore, then it doesn't matter, right? Our women are very clingy. It's just in our nature to be clingy as a people. Good luck, and I hope you find a good one.

they're not ugly, you're just super gay and love tranny cock

Oh, but they don't take care of themselves. They get very settled into the family life, very quickly. It's just in our nature.

these threads are so autistic, dating a Latina is totally normal and not nearly as bad as anyone here in implying. I don't think people even think anything of it besides "wow I'm dating a hot Latina"

Get one that has a career, and doesn't talk fucking stupid, with some retarded accent she learned from a telenovela, or her mother.

Get a human being at your side, not some weird pimped out idiot who follows every trend imaginable.

Annoying, useless, and not worth it. This is coming from a Hispanic guy.

And I did the mean race, I meant as a people. We would benefit as a people, or an ethnicity, if you want to be technical

She fucked me knowing I had a girlfriend and called herself my sex slave

Fucking wonderful! More of both.

But their only career goals is to climb the corporate ladder at mcdonalds

nothing wrong with being with one, just like any other country they have their traditions and there are crazy ones but just like any other race/country or whatever you wanna refer to it, that doesnt mean they are all crazy just depends on the one you find.

>Kek. Here, hold this L kid.

That’s all you got? Nice one son. Sit down.

Coincidentally I am listening to discovery right now

Everything user said is 100% true. You've obviously never drank with a wetback.

did someone photoshop her head into that body

I remember bringing one home and watching Superbad with her. I don't think it's comedy gold or anything, but there are definitely funny parts. "You're the prettiest girl this side of the Mississippi" is a great line.

She laughed whenever someone fell over.

Guess

they are all crazy

tacos and salsa

I dont think the average person has a sophisticated sense of humor

noice

thats all i got. even the one nude i have of the sis is just a lucky break.