Anyone else love when cops are murdered?

Anyone else love when cops are murdered?

Anyone else remember their edgy phase of our pathetic lives?

Kill yourself.

on Sup Forums

edgy phase is life

Hey everyone, check out this edgy kid!

kill yourself

The absolute edge.

No I don't like it, because the police are here to make sure that i'm safe OP, and just cause he didn't allow you to party all night because of the noise complaints dosen't mean that he is literally Hitler.

suggestion

No.

The cops and niggers keep each other busy and away from civilized folks.

>alt-right
>edgy

Not really

Ye. It makes me cringe everytime i think about it

Spotted the nigger

No. Now, fuck off and play Nintendo or something

edgelord.

theyre the ones keeping you safe and civilised.

Cops have to deal with scum on a daily basis to keep you safe.

Only when San Jose cops are murdered

>That pic
I'm gonna need a source on that. For... research purposes.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

Maybe a good percentage of you faggy cocksuckers.

No, really, I agree.

Most of these people are those weird kids that got bullied for being retards their whole life.

Most of them just want revenge and the feeling of authority.

Who the fuck are they defending? Most of what they are doing involves writing tickets to drink drivers and catching teenagers with pot. Yeah, it could have gotten way out of hand.

Are they defending the country? What? What government doesn't treat its people like shit? Everyone could have way better lives if there was for non-greedy governments. So that story is bollocks and therefore discarded.

Are they defending the people? How is writing a ticket to an 18 year old kid helping the people? He will always have that in his files.

Remember Breivik? The cops said they couldn't reach him in time because their boat 'couldn't start'.

Bunch of faggots, each and every one of them. They demand respect. Respect had to be deserved, fuck you.

And fuck cops, it's not that I'm happy when they get killed, I just don't give a shit. They knew they were risking their life for nothing, it's like when a gazelle dies to an aligator. Wrong place, wrong time.

>faggy cocksuckers
Newfags from /lgbt/ or Reddit who think they belong here

Me do

>uses Newfag and Alt-Right unironically

>OP

There's a reason you're supposed to lurk more.