JUST

JUST

Yo I don't give a fuck dude I'm tired as fuck
Like who honestly gives a fuck about that shit or this shit or whatever
Who gives a rats behind about ARCADE FIRE fucking most meaningless band in the world I am so fucking exhausted I work 60 hours a week do not fucking ask me about fucking middlebrow ass shit like Arcade Fire like you can ask me about Tom Waits but DON'T ask me about Arcade Fire they trigger bad vibes in the temple of exhaustion that is my existance man fuck Canada and fuck Arcade Fire
Tired as hell boys

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF

i hope you can take a nap without your dumb ass neighbor annoying the hell out of you

>playing arenas
There's your problem.

good fuck em the last good album they made was neon bible

they deserve it because of that cringy arena-pandering outro on the title track of their garbage last album

OH NO

OH NOOOOOOOO

INFINITE CONTENT
INFINITE CONTENT
WE'RE INFINITELY CONTENT

The Suburbs is pretty good user

Didn't even think Arcade Fire were popular enough to be playing fucking Arenas.

a tired essay from a tired man

They were fucking BEGGING for this to happen with this direction. 100% deserved, getting off lucky if anything.

Well I’m taking a nice shit in the comfort of my bathroom. Don’t have much to say about Arcade Fire other then that my cousin used to play The Surburbs on CD nonstop whenever I was around him so I snapped that annoying Caucasian core oppressive trash & gave him a copy of To Pimp A Butterfly. Told him to analyze that & see past his oppressive, white, male, sexist, entitled ways.

>playing arenas
You're not AC/DC, guys.

Feels bad. Maybe they should just play their good stuff.

>implying that Kendrick’s fanbase isn’t 99% white

put this album on during a presentation to my unbearably white music theory class. once they had a listen to "reparation interlude" they started to treat us PoC better. fuck wh*te "people"

>going ACKSHULLY at obvious shitposting

Funeral>Reflektor>Everything Now>Neon Bible>Suburbs

>le one-album-wonder face

what do you thing about Arcade Fire?

Worst thing I’ve ever seen unless you’re implying a power gap between funeral and the rest, because at least that part would make sense

wait so what bands typically play theaters/halls vs. stadiums vs. arenas?

They did on the reflektor tour I think. And a few on the suburbs tour. I remember when they webcast a show from Madison square garden a few days after the suburbs came out

No power gap. Most of their albums have a wealth of good songs, things to say, and interesting genre pastiche without ever seeming too parodical or out of their depth. Reflektor is an incredible album that took Neon Bible's themes of technological isolation and actually said something with them. Neon Bible isn't bad but it is overly portentous and pretty vapid for how seriously they take themselves there.

The Suburbs is an album I've never connected with. All the songs sound the same to me and it all seems too insincere and tongue in cheek.

people are going to shitpost about white music like - but generic white people music is FINISHED

White girls are your main selling point and they are all listening to beyonce and the 1975 - white guys are listening to podcasts and soundcloud rap.

This is why you see 25+ y/o whites in austin and other cities forcing themselves to like shit country because they know indie is gay and they feel alienated by mainstream music.
BYE WHITEY, BYE BYE

>I think Sam Hyde is funny

Well this post is worth less than the data it takes to store it in the system.

That’s fair enough, I disagree on some of the albums you mentioned but you have good reasoning behind your choices.

how convenient

>tfw I was gonna go to their Las Vegas show but broke my pockets hanging with a girl instead
Just on gas don’t worry I’m no cuck
Just low on $

>60 hours a week
wow dude i work 85 and i dont even feel it grow a pair you fucking whiny bitch

>being this mad that he's right

Maybe don't release lame ass fucking albums

It's ok bro. I mean as long as you have children to pass your genetics on you'll be fine.

Arcade Fire is music for white supremicists & that’s a god given fact. Racist fucking assholes, hope they all burn in hell

Really?
Funeral was THE album of the 2000’s.
Wake Up was everywhere.
God, Sup Forums needs to go outside.

I like that Broken Social Scene managed to steal their thunder at the end of both their shared tours. They are a far better indie collective.

>going ACKSHULLY at an ACKSHULLY Shitpost

Really? I'm more mad that pictures of Sam have become measures of quality posting on this board. But that's really it.

I feel you man.

Get fucked
This is what you get for making shit music

Also it's fairly funny that people react THIS strongly to the new album.

I just don’t like the sound

Well that's fine but it isn't like quality has anything to do with why people sell tickets. Look at Ed Sheeran's goofy, talent-inhibited ass. Sells way more tickets and he's never made anything as good as Everything Now.

wow this is fitting as fuck

are memes telling me something

what is reality

WHAT DOTH LIFE

this is the quality content i browse Sup Forums for

go outside to a half empty Arcade Fire show? :^)

Not an argument

Why the fuck are you working 12+ hours a day every day

Didn't they make the OST for 'Her'

thats the only thing by them I enjoyed

Neither is a bunch of blind speculation mixed with hyperbole, but hey.

LOL BRO CONSUMERISM
GOTTA HAVE IT NOW AM A RIGHT?

that what you get badmouthing President of United States of America Donald J. (Jesus) Trump

All they need to so is make another good album. I almost didn't want to see them because of how mediocre EN was but most of the songs they played live was their old stuff. 8/10 concert.

>any arcade fire album is good